Solaris is a modern Premium Joomla 2.5 template with professional and clean design. It can be used for a variety of purposes: from blogging, to portfolio, to corporate or personal websites. It provides clean design for both Joomla standard content component and more advanced K2 component.
- Clear and modern design
- Fully responsive layout based on 960 Grid System and Adapt.js
- Built with HTML5 /CSS3
- Can be used with Joomla standard content components and with K2
- 3 K2 styles:
- Standard layout
- Portfolio with K2 with 2-4 columns
- Image Slider
- 20 module positions
The package includes the following folders:
- Documentation: Detailed guide for installing the template and using it. Made with Documenter
- PSD : 9 fully layered PSD files, easy to customize should you need to do this
- Solaris Quickstart (Joomla + Solaris template): A package with Joomla 2.5 and the template already installed. Also contains all the modules used in the demo website so you can see how specific designs can be achieved.
- Solaris Template (template and extensions): Contains an archive with the template and 8 extensions that are used in the demo website
- Tabs & Sliders (by JoomlaWorks)
- Social Icons
- Contact List
We hope you love Solaris. Please, feel free to send us an email if you have questions about this template: email@example.com.
- K2 component by JoomlaWorks
- Tabs & Sliders by JoomlaWorks
- IceCarousel by IceTheme
- Monialsfader by Gauti Creator
- Gnome Tweets by Gnome on the run
- DJ-ImageSlider by DJ-Extensions
- Contact List by Andrea Tarr
- Social Icons by Roman Volkov
- Fonts used:
- PT Sans
- Image previews (not included in template files):
UPDATES HISTORY :
Version 1.0.1 – Updated: 04.10.2012
- Added : Typography page on the demo site and in the Quickstart bundle.
- Added : Styles for typography (text highlights, pre tags, 6 list types, etc.).
- Fixed : Bug in the Quickstart bundle, where Template manager failed to load because of PHP error.
- Fixed : Menu block on the mobile disappeared if the logo is too wide.
- Fixed: Long page headers’ font size dynamically decreases to fit in one line to prevent overly bloated elements.
- Fixed: Main page slider issue in Opera browser.