Very nice, GLWS;)
Thank you very much
is there an option to show authors on posts?
You can very easily do that. I can help you to add the authors on the posts. Just let me know and I will be here to help you.
does homepage have to be full width?
The theme has wide layout, but it is responsive so when you view it on smaller screens, the layout is adapted according to that. If you want to change the main layout and for example remove one sidebar that can be done by making a few small changes in the theme. I can help you with that.
i need to be able to have side space out side of the main page and sidebars for background or adspace
You can place the ads in the sidebar using the sidebar widgets. If you would need to adjust the ads anywhere else, I can help you regarding that as well. If you have more questions, let me know.
if front page posts don’t have the same amount of words in title or description, will the sections align automatically? check my current http://mediakraze.me and see the uneven alignment
The page layout is built and tested using different titles and description lengths. It is no problem if your titles are short or the description, it will align in a standard way. If you have more questions, let me know
Really nice looking theme, it’s one of my main options but just a few questions…
1. The aspect ratio for the featured pictures is fixed by the theme or there is a reasonable freedom about it? (but in the tiles, obviously) I would like to use a specific one for the featured (1.92:1) and an automated cropping after uploading won’t work for me. My actual theme is using square pictures as a featured ones and i’m really struggling with this kind of stuff when someone shares a post on Facebook as the image taken by open graph is highly zoomed at the newsfeed, looking awful.
2.Speaking about the tiles, I love it, but a similar question. There is freedom to frame a specific area of the main picture or is automatically cropped? (I’m not sure if “Built-in image cropping” means automated or not). There is option for using a different ones from the featured?
Thank you very much for your interest and the kind words. Here are answers to your questions:
1. The theme has defined custom image sizes. When you upload an image, it is cropped to different sizes so that they fit in a best way in the layout. So if you would wish to change the image sizes, its surely possible. All you need to do will be to change the defined image sizes. I could help you with that.
2. As I said above that the images are cropped, that is done using WordPress standard function which crops automatically. So if you do not wish to crop it, you can upload the exact required size, that way it won’t crop. Also there are some image resizing plugins available, you can try using any of those.
If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to ask
Does the Events Calendar Pro works with this template?
Thank you very much for your interest. There should be no problem with the Events Calendar Pro plugin. If you would need any help regarding that, I would be glad to help you. If you have more questions, let me know.
Really nice theme. I would like to know if dates (in a smaller font) can be set to be displayed on each picture/post on the homepage.
Thank you very much for your interest. Sure, that can be done and I can help you with that. If you have more questions, do not hesitate to ask
I’m a new customer finally, dudes!
I’m already setting everything, i will make a short list of some needed tweaks and a few questions later.
Looks nice so far!
Thank you so much for purchasing the theme.
Sure, if you would have any questions or need any help, do not hesitate to ask. I will be glad to help you. You can send me email using the contact form in my profile.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I can’t find any options to activate the tile slider on the home page. Help?
Thank you very much for purchasing the theme.
You can enable the slider from the theme options page which you can access from your dashboard -> themes. If you have more questions, do not hesitate to ask. I will be glad to help you with everything.
Is there any chance you may make a standard HTML (non-wordpress) version available?
Thank you very much for your interest. I do not have plan for the HTML version. If you have more questions, let me know.
Big shame, oh well thanks anyway
Very nice project!
Do you have a Instagram widget as example”Lastest Tweets” with streaming from Instagram?
Thank you very much for purchasing the theme. I really appreciate that. Although there’s no built in widget for instagram, but there are some free plugins available which you can use. One of them is: http://wordpress.org/plugins/wpinstagram-images-widget/
You can test it and if you will need any help to adjust its styling etc., feel free to ask. I will try to help as much I can.
Unfortunately, this widget doesn’t work. All of free apps redirects to other websites.
Thats no problem. Could you please send me an email using the contact form in my profile and i will be glad to help you further with that
Hello! (google translation)
I am interested in your theme Solaris. Is it possible to install the demo version, like you submitted? Thank you.
Thank you very much for your interest. Yes, the theme includes the demo content, you can import it and it will be same as demo.
If you want any help to set it up, just send me a message using the contact form in my profile and I will get back to you to help you with it. If you have more questions, let me know
... still a question, whether it is possible localization into Russian? And how exactly is provided in this theme? Through the admin panel, or …? Thank you.
Theme is translation ready, you can very easily translate it into Russian. You can use poEdit to translate the file. If you want to translate it from the admin panel, that is possible too using a translation widget. If you have more questions, let me know.
Just purchased your theme, and love it so far. I would like to know, if you can help me. I need to make the frontpage with NO sidebars, but with features categories in 2 rows – is that possible, and can you help me with it?
It is okay with sidebars in the posts and categories.
Se my site in progess here: http://mitsilkeborg.dk/
Thank you very much for purchasing the theme. I’m glad that you have liked it so far. I will be glad to help you with. Could you send me a sketch of the layout you want, and I will do my best to help you. Please send that by email (info at wellthemes.com).
Thank you wery much! I have sent you a sketch by e-mail.
A quick pre-purchase question. I am looking for a theme that will allow me to show only blog entries from a chosen category on the home page and perhaps in other pages. Is this possible with the Solaris theme and if so using what method – short code, theme options, or what?
Thank you very much for your interest in my theme. The theme contains a page template to display the blog posts. Although it does not have built in feature to display a specific category, but it can be very easily modified to display a specific category in it.
Similarly, with the slight modifications it is is possible to display the blog style posts on the homepage too. I could help you to achieve both of these things. If you decide to purchase the theme, just drop me a message and I will be glad to help.
Many thanks – I bought the theme. Seems pretty straight forward to set up but I do have one or two questions.
1. How can I set the zoom level on the map on the contact page.
2. Is it possible to turn off the Captcha on the contact form?
3. How can I set up a page to only have one sidebar – so either one to the left or one to the right. Not both?
4. I wonder if it might be possible to have the ticker populated with specific text and linked through to a URL as entered rather than pulling in from the blog?
5. Finally and the whole reason I bought the theme – I need to know how to set the tile post page to only show tiles from a specific category?
Many thanks looks like a great theme and I realize some of the above might be planned for a later release but would love to know anyway.
Thank you very much for purchasing the theme. i will be glad to help you with everything. Here are the answers to your questions.
1. You can change the map zoom directly in the page template. Simply open the page-contact.php file from main theme directory and you will find the maps code there.
2. Yes, it is possible to remove reCAPTCHA by modifying the page template. I would strongly suggest you not to remove it because otherwise you will get spam. However if you want to remove, let me know and I will help you to do that.
3. Again that will require some changes, I can help you with that. Let me know which page you want to change.
4. I can help you with that as well.
5. As you can see that the tiles page is a template. You can specify the category in that template.
As I said above, I would be glad to help you with everything. Just send me an email using the contact form in my profile and I will get back to you.
Many thanks for your replies. Would be great however if some of these things were possible to configure via the theme options.
1. I have sorted by editing the template. thank you.
2. I only want to remove because the Captcha used is really tricky to read. I much prefer the method 1 + 2 = x but i guess for now I will live with the captcha.
3. What I really need perhaps is just a couple of templates that I could select that would give me just the one sidebar, 1st or second depending on template chosen and then have the page content stretch across the remainder of the page.
4. This one I really need to do but ideally I need to be able to easily change on a daily basis so again it really needs to be in theme options.
5. I took a look at the tiles template but can not see which line to edit. My PHP is not great I am afraid. Can you let me know which line I need to enter the category id on?
You are welcome.
2. I only said about the reCAPTCHA for the sake of you. It is one of most secure captcha system by Google. However if you do not want to use it, let me know and I can remove it for you.
3. I can create those templates for you (and include in the next update), during coming days.
4. The ticker is not meant to display the static content, but as I said, I could modify it just for you. However adding such options in the theme options would make it even more complicated, but I will try to see that.
5. Don’t worry about your PHP, I’m here to help. Do you need to use only one page? Or you want different pages for different categories?
Great re points 1 – 4 = great support. Many thanks.
As for point 5. If you can show me how it could be done using the existing template that I can comfortably do the same if I need for other categories and just create myself some new templates copied form the original.
Ok. I will try to think about that and come up with some good solution so that you can create multiple pages using different categories. If you do not hear from me by tomorrow around this time, please drop me an email using the contact form in my profile.
Meanwhile if you liked the theme and the support, could you please rate it 5 stars on themeforest? I would really appreciate that. You can login to your account on themeforest and rate from your downloads page. Rating it next to the download button.
Thanks for that, and I will get back to you soon.
Just to let you know that I have already updated the theme and added a new feature which allows you to select a specific category for the tiles page. Please download the latest version and check the theme package. There’s a changelog file which contains information about the files which have been modified. You can replace only those files using FTP.
Also remember to check the theme documentation file, there’s information in the last section on how to use the tiles page. If you have any questions regarding this, do not hesitate to ask
Nice work. I love the way this theme is going. Thank you.
Thanks. I’m glad that you liked it
This is just an idea but if you were able to make it possible to also set the way the tiles appear on that page it would be awesome. e.g ASC, DESC or Random – random is the one I really need.
If you want to display the random order, I think the easiest way would be to change the order in the tiles page template file. That way it will use same order for all the pages which are used with that template.
Easy if you know how I guess!
Am I right in thinking I need to add a line into this snippet of code? If so what should I enter to have the tiles appear in random order on page load?
$args = array(
‘cat’ => $cat_id,
‘post_status’ => ‘publish’,
‘ignore_sticky_posts’ => 1,
‘posts_per_page’ => 12,
‘paged’ => $paged
Don’t worry about that, if you dont know anything, feel free to ask.
Can you drop me a message using the contact form in my profile so that I can get back to you.
Would using social buttons with counts [tweet 5] mess up layout? It would be good if the share icons were above content or have them scroll with page down.
Thank you for your interest. You can arrange the widgets in the sidebars as you wish, it won’t mess up the layout. If you would need any help regarding that, let me know and I would be glad to help you.
If you have more questions, let me know.
the theme pack looks stunning! i have few concerns before we purchase it and hoping you can assist us by answering them at your early convenience;
1. is page builder feature available in this pack?
2. is there any setting area for main menu and sub menu if we want to change its style?
3. is gallery feature available?
your early reply will be grateful!
Thank you very much for your interest. Here are answers to your questions:
1. The page is set up using the very easy to use post meta fields. There’s no need of the page builder.
2. The theme uses standard WordPress menus, which you can create and set up from the menus page on dashboard. If you want to change anything in the style, you can add or modify the style.css file.
3. Theme uses standard WordPress gallery, if you want to use any advanced gallery, you can use any free or premium plugin.
If you have more questions, let me know
I love the widgets (recent post, category) you use with this theme. Unfortunatly I have my own theme that I love to pieces and therefore can’t make a switch. Therefore I was wondering do you perhaps sell these widgets on codecanyon as well?
Thank you for your kind interest. I’m afraid I do not sell the widgets separately. If you have got any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask
Thank you so much for the wonderful theme! We will customize it.
Thank you very much for ourchasing it. If you would need any help, let me know
I can not understand how to install the demo content? Help please. Explain to detail. Thank you.
If you download the theme package, you will find the demo content inside it. You can very easily import it from your WordPress dashboard.
Here’s how you can do that.
First activate the theme. Then go to Tools ? Import on your dashboard. Choose WordPress from the list and upload the demo content .xml file. It is very easy process, but if you face any problem, you can send me your WordPress username and password by email, using the contact form in my profile and I can look into it by tomorrow.
Thank you very much
I sent the data to your email.
Thank you in advance.
You’re welcome. I have replied to your email already.
Great and fast support, I am excited about this acquisition of a theme.
Thanks. If you liked the theme and the support, could you please rate it 5 stars on themeforest? I would really appreciate that. You can login to your account on themeforest and go to your downloads page. Rating option is next to the download button. Thanks once again and let me know if you would need any further help.
does this theme work with WooCommerce?
There should not be any problem with the WooCommerce. Although you might want to add some additional styles for it. If you have more questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Hi there Wellthemes.
I’ve been reading on the comments about the option for just showing one sidebar on single posts. ¿Is this option coming soon through an update? That would make a perfect theme for me.
The body text on the posts will occupy the empty space if I choose to show just the right sidebar, right?
That’s exactly the option I’m missing, more space on screen for posts, adding a bit more versatility to format them nicely.
My project is looking really nice so far, expect my five stars really soon buddy.
One more question about Tiles template page. As OnlineD user said ( “I need to know how to set the tile post page to only show tiles from a specific category”) That would be really useful combined with the menu options and creating “Tile template” subpages under the main one, a nice solution to show all your posts by category in Tiles choosing them from the menu. Any easy way to achieve it? Thank you!
Thank you very much. Regarding the sidebar, do you wish to use single sidebar on the single post? If yes, send me an email using the contact form and I can help you with that. I did not include it in the theme because I think it might not be very good for the reading because the content will expand too much so the content rows will get pretty wide.
Regarding the Tile template. Have you checked the latest update? In the latest update I added a new feature for the tiles page which allows to select posts from a specific category. Please check the changlog file in the package to see which files have been modified. Also check the last section of theme documentation, there is information on how to use it. If you have more questions, let me know.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.