Responsive Multi-purpose WordPress theme with Language translations & built in Multilingual support – no WPML required, no PO files
We’re happy to announce a new update. Solitudo v2.0 is Multi Purpose Responsive Wordpress theme that is fully translated to following languages: Hindi, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Finnish, English, Cestina, Deutsch, Español, Français, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Slovencina, Suomi, Swedish. We plan to include also following languages: Croatian, Danish, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lituanian, Norwegian, Romanian, Slovenian, Turkish. You don’t need to install WPML or qTranslate plugin. Theme is multilingual right out of the box.
Solitudo theme is the most universal theme on the market. You can have it in X langauges, X color combinations & X layout styles. White, grey, black, light blue, dark blue, light green, purple, gold and yellow, you can change colors in the admin panel using color pickers. You can use the theme for hotel & hospitality, restaurant, real estate, marketing company, blog, cms, portfolio website, design, software & computer sales, information technology, travel & tourism, solicitors, lawyer, doctor, car business, music industry, food & drinks, human resources and personal relations organizations, school, university and college websites, science, magazine, community websites, crowdfunding, kickstarter or startup websites.
Theme includes all features you can find in themes such as Avada, Enfold, the7, X, u-design or Salient. Adding multiple languages to the mix you’re getting the very best theme on the market.
Custom built Page Builder – intuitive for beginners, powerful for advanced users.
Collection of adaptable elements ready to build any kind of website.
Unlimited color and layout combinations. Focus on security.
by AIT Themes is one of the easiest to use. You can build a serious website over
the weekend! Checkout my 30 minute video below to see just some of its many
features and pre-configured elements: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_pihO-vD4jY
Why I love this WP theme:
Very easy to use drag and drop Page Builder – you don’t need to be a developer.
They have pre-configured elements with a great look and feel, such as Services,
Google Maps, Price tables, Job Offers, Revolution Slider and more – all of these
would normally cost more if you were to buy it alone!
- eStoreCoachingKudos to Team AIT. Very complete and intuitive theme builder bundled
with excellent documentation, demos and support.
You made building WordPress sites fun again.
- restonianYou updated the future of the wordpress design, you ‘in smart nerd. Gratz.
- kulpsuzfincanWow this theme is amazing and the customer service is fantastic!
I’m so excited to build my site! Thank you!:)
- chrissycat1To be honest, this is one of the best WordPress themes that I’ve seen at
Theme Forest. If this doesn’t give Enfold and Avada a run for the money,
I don’t know what will. I’m a Joomla person but I’m tempted to get
this just to try it out on a WP test site.
- GJThemesAnother great theme from an elite author. Still a long journey for us to catch up!
Using responsive design is practically essential.
More and more people are using mobile devices and yet SOLITUDO helps you increase your traffic.
Your websites will work across your computer, tablet even smartphone.
Ready To Use Website Elements:
Website elements are designed to make your work as simple and fast as possible. You can pre-define settings in Default layout section and use them anywhere. Information you set in Custom Types can be easily re-used on any page, no need to type it again and again.
Planned features and updates:
- Language translations: Croatian, Danish, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lituanian, Norwegian, Romanian, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish
- RTL Support
Version 2.21 – 5th of September 2014
- Fixed: Display none of Add to cart and rating on thubnail-wrapper hover in css responsive
- Updated prepacked Revolution Slider to v4.6.0
Version 2.20 – 19th of August 2014
- Fixed: dropdown menu in css responsive
- Fixed: sticky menu in css responsive
- Fixed: Removed duplicate star rating in woocommerce
- Updated: Revolution Slider v4.5.95. Please update your plugin in wp-content/plugins/revslider with this ait-theme/plugins/revslider.zip
Version 2.19 – 13th of August 2014
- Fixed: Portfolio bug with turned on WP Super Cache plugin
Version 2.18 – 8th of August 2014
- Fixed: Site tools in css
- Fixed: Universal Carousel
Version 2.17 – 8th of August 2014
- NEW: WooCommerce support and styles
Version 2.16 – 6th of August 2014
- Fixed: SEO Element not working
Version 2.15 – 1st of August 2014
- Fixed: Language is not fully changed in Admin after switching user language
Version 2.14 – 26th of July 2014
- Updated: separated Woocommerce styles
- Added: Chinese Simplified language
Version 2.13 – 23rd of July 2014
- Fixed: CSS Carousel-enabled
Version 2.12 – 22nd of July 2014
- Fixed: Critical bug in Page Builder causing Elements in Columns not displaying and saving properly
Version 2.11 – 19th of July 2014
- Fixed: Widgets areas width in responsive.less
- Fixed: Dropdown menu z-index in style.less
- Fixed: Critical bug in Page Builder causing Elements in Columns not saving properly
Version 2.10 – 16th of July 2014
- Swedish language translations update
Version 2.9 – 9th of July 2014
- Swedish language translations added
Version 2.8 – 3rd of July 2014
- Fixed: Modal Dialog content loading
Version 2.7 – 2nd of July 2014
- Fixed: Modal Window shortcode
- Fixed: Import/Export
Version 2.6 – 11th of June 2014
- Improved: Usability of Page Builder
- Added: Align settings for submenu and megamenu
Version 2.5 – 4th of June 2014
- Fixed: Minor translation fixes
- Improved: Scrolling of Available Elements in Page Builder
Version 2.4 – 30th of May 2014
- Fixed: Sticky menu CSS
Version 2.3 – 27th of May 2014
- Fixed: CSS for List Shortcode
- Fixed: Extremely slow Media Frame library due to loading images in original size. Please use ‘AJAX Thumbnail Rebuild’ plugin (http://wordpress.org/plugins/ajax-thumbnail-rebuild/) to regenerate images in sizes: ‘medium’, ‘large’. Media Frame uses ‘medium’ size by default.
Version 2.2 – 16th of May 2014
- Added: Megamenu
- Fixed: Editor in HTML mode loses text changes after collapsing element in Page Builder / Default Layout
- Fixed: Already saved items in dynamic forms in admin now respect newly added input controls in config file
- Improved: Items in Dynamic Forms in Admin are collapsed by default; added action link to open/collapsed them all at once
- Updated: Revolution slider to version 4.3.8
- Updated: demo content with megamenu settings
Version 2.1 – 23rd of April 2014
- Fixed: Updating to 2.0 problems in some edge cases
- Fixed: Some minor bugs in WpLatte templates
- Fixed: WordPress 3.9 compatibility (TinyMCE editor loading and shortcodes button not displaying)
- Fixed: Issues with reordering cloned items in admin
- Here are updated steps for updating from Solitudo 1.12 to Solitudo 2.1
1) THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT! Backup your current solitudo theme folder, backup all AIT plugins folders and revslider plugin folder, and also BACKUP YOUR DATABASE! 2) Delete old 'solitudo' theme folder (Also your changes in templates will be lost, you should use child theme to customize theme) 3) Copy new Solitudo 2.1 folder with same name 'solitudo' 4) Delete all AIT plugins and revslider in 'wp-content/plugins/' directory 5) Unpack all plugins from 'solitudo/ait-theme/plugins' to 'wp-content/plugins/' directory 6) Reload the website - here upgrading process will run 7) In WordPress Admin go to Plugins and activate new plugin: AIT Languages Go to Theme Admin -> Languages -> Settings, and set the default language with that red checkbox checked
Version 2.0 – 4th of April 2014
- 16 languages included: Hindi, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional) and Finnish (Cestina, Deutsch, Español, Français, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Slovencina, Suomi)
- Multilingual support included – no WPML needed, no qTranslate needed
- Many bugfixes and framework improvements
- Update steps:
1) Backup your current solitudo theme folder, backup all AIT plugins and revslider plugin, and also backup your database 2) Delete old 'solitudo' theme folder 3) Copy new Solitudo 2.0 folder with same name 'solitudo' 4) Delete all AIT plugins and revslider 5) Unpack all new plugins from solitudo/ait-theme/plugins to wp-content/plugins 6) Reload the website 7) Go to Theme Admin -> Languages -> Settings, and set the default language with that red checkbox checked
Version 1.12 – 28th of February 2014
- Improved: Load TinyMCE editor via ajax for better speed in Page Builder - Fixed: Not blurring out element description input when user clicks on element handler - Fixed: Easy Slider mobile devices compatibility
Version 1.11 – 26th of February 2014
- Fixed: Colorbox vertical centering - Fixed: Broken TinyMCE editor on page/post editing screen - Fixed: Page Builder links in Admin Bar - Added: Import/Export can now handle WooCommerce DB tables and some its stored options
Version 1.10 – 6th of February 2014
- Fixed: Easy Slider height bug - Fixed: Responsive meta tag for tablet - Fixed: Wrong date on Theme Posts widget - Fixed: Limit for markers in Google Map element is infinite now - Fixed: Limit for items in "posts option type" (currently in Member element) is infinite now - Fixed: Backup - Import can handle big backups via batch proccessing
Version 1.9 – 21st of January 2014
- Fixed: Carousel css breaking responsive design - Fixed: Sticky Menu Effect - Improved: For search form input added css rule: -webkit-appearance: textfield; - Feature: Showing/hidding some sections in Theme Admin/Metaboxes according to value selected in selectbox
Version 1.8 – 15th of January 2014
- Fixed: Social icons in multiple headers (css) - Feature: ordering of clonable inputs
Version 1.7 – 9th of January 2014
- Feature: Added header js area - Feature: Facebook scripts in WP language - Fixed: Submenu z-index changed from 0 to 10 in css - Fixed: Order of the scripts in header and footer with custom scripts - Fixed: Services icons without link - Fixed: Contact form (z-indexes, overflow) - Fixed: Duplicated images in portfolio item gallery - Fixed: improved responsive mode
Version 1.6 – 19th of December 2013
- Fixed error with missing template in new multiple headers feature
Version 1.5 – 18th of December 2013
- Feature: multiple items in one portfolio item - Feature: multiple header styles as you can find in Avada or Enfold Wordpress themes - Feature: Added light / dark social icons - Feature: Easy slider link, link target - Fixed vertical align for Carousels - Changed: classes sticky-menu-enabled, header-x, header-scrolled moved to body - Fixed: Various small issues in Page Builder - Removed checking of fileinfo PHP extension in Requirements Checker - Updated demo-content.ait-backup - Fixed: Portfolio detail slider
Version 1.4 – 7th of December 2013
- Fixed Page Builder bug
Version 1.3 – 6th of December 2013
- Fixed theme requirements checker not displaying - Fixed problem with Underscore.js template tags and PHP's asp_tag=On
Version 1.2 – 5th of December 2013
Version 1.1 – 29th of November 2013
- Theme release.