Custom built Page Builder – intuitive for beginners, powerful for advanced users.
Collection of adaptable elements ready to build any kind of website.
Unlimited color and layout combinations. Focus on security.
by AIT Themes is one of the easiest to use. You can build a serious website over
the weekend! Checkout my 30 minute video below to see just some of its many
features and pre-configured elements: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_pihO-vD4jY
Why I love this WP theme:
Very easy to use drag and drop Page Builder – you don’t need to be a developer.
They have pre-configured elements with a great look and feel, such as Services,
Google Maps, Price tables, Job Offers, Revolution Slider and more – all of these
would normally cost more if you were to buy it alone!
- eStoreCoachingKudos to Team AIT. Very complete and intuitive theme builder bundled
with excellent documentation, demos and support.
You made building WordPress sites fun again.
- restonianYou updated the future of the wordpress design, you ‘in smart nerd. Gratz.
- kulpsuzfincanWow this theme is amazing and the customer service is fantastic!
I’m so excited to build my site! Thank you!:)
- chrissycat1To be honest, this is one of the best WordPress themes that I’ve seen at
Theme Forest. If this doesn’t give Enfold and Avada a run for the money,
I don’t know what will. I’m a Joomla person but I’m tempted to get
this just to try it out on a WP test site.
- GJThemesAnother great theme from an elite author. Still a long journey for us to catch up!
Using responsive design is practically essential.
More and more people are using mobile devices and yet SOLITUDO helps you increase your traffic.
Your websites will work across your computer, tablet even smartphone.
Ready To Use Website Elements:
Website elements are designed to make your work as simple and fast as possible. You can pre-define settings in Default layout section and use them anywhere. Information you set in Custom Types can be easily re-used on any page, no need to type it again and again.
Version 1.12 – 28th of February 2014
- Improved: Load TinyMCE editor via ajax for better speed in Page Builder - Fixed: Not blurring out element description input when user clicks on element handler - Fixed: Easy Slider mobile devices compatibility
Version 1.11 – 26th of February 2014
- Fixed: Colorbox vertical centering - Fixed: Broken TinyMCE editor on page/post editing screen - Fixed: Page Builder links in Admin Bar - Added: Import/Export can now handle WooCommerce DB tables and some its stored options
Version 1.10 – 6th of February 2014
- Fixed: Easy Slider height bug - Fixed: Responsive meta tag for tablet - Fixed: Wrong date on Theme Posts widget - Fixed: Limit for markers in Google Map element is infinite now - Fixed: Limit for items in "posts option type" (currently in Member element) is infinite now - Fixed: Backup - Import can handle big backups via batch proccessing
Version 1.9 – 21st of January 2014
- Fixed: Carousel css breaking responsive design - Fixed: Sticky Menu Effect - Improved: For search form input added css rule: -webkit-appearance: textfield; - Feature: Showing/hidding some sections in Theme Admin/Metaboxes according to value selected in selectbox
Version 1.8 – 15th of January 2014
- Fixed: Social icons in multiple headers (css) - Feature: ordering of clonable inputs
Version 1.7 – 9th of January 2014
- Feature: Added header js area - Feature: Facebook scripts in WP language - Fixed: Submenu z-index changed from 0 to 10 in css - Fixed: Order of the scripts in header and footer with custom scripts - Fixed: Services icons without link - Fixed: Contact form (z-indexes, overflow) - Fixed: Duplicated images in portfolio item gallery - Fixed: improved responsive mode
Version 1.6 – 19th of December 2013
- Fixed error with missing template in new multiple headers feature
Version 1.5 – 18th of December 2013
- Feature: multiple items in one portfolio item - Feature: multiple header styles as you can find in Avada or Enfold Wordpress themes - Feature: Added light / dark social icons - Feature: Easy slider link, link target - Fixed vertical align for Carousels - Changed: classes sticky-menu-enabled, header-x, header-scrolled moved to body - Fixed: Various small issues in Page Builder - Removed checking of fileinfo PHP extension in Requirements Checker - Updated demo-content.ait-backup - Fixed: Portfolio detail slider
Version 1.4 – 7th of December 2013
- Fixed Page Builder bug
Version 1.3 – 6th of December 2013
- Fixed theme requirements checker not displaying - Fixed problem with Underscore.js template tags and PHP's asp_tag=On
Version 1.2 – 5th of December 2013
Version 1.1 – 29th of November 2013
- Theme release.