Sparkle – Outstanding Magazine WordPress theme (Latest version: v184.108.40.206 – Dec 6 2014, What’s new in this version, please see change log at the end for more information.)
Never-ending page has been added since v1.0.4 – check it out!
Fully Responsive layout, outstanding design, Sparkle is based on Underscores (_s) and Bootstrap Framework with built-in flexibility. Suitable for Gamers, News, Magazine, Ad, Review and blogging websites.
Sparkle does support translating to Multi-Language with WPML, selling online with Woocommerce. It’s also compatible to bbPress in case you need a forum.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) has been made a priority when building the theme.
if you like this theme, please dont forget to rate it , that will help us a lot on improving the theme also to the support
Screencast tutorials on Youtube
- Elefante Grafico
- Women Love Tech
- N4BB | BlackBerry News, Reviews, FAQs, Leaks, Help
Visual Composer is included
Google Microdata: Demo
Here are some of main features:
Please contact us before rating us 1 star as we can always sort out issues to your full satisfaction.
All Features: Updating.
-WordPress 3.9 (and higher) -PHP 5.3+
We highly recommend buyers to use Cpanel hosting for best performance and stability with WordPress.
Note: Images/Photos in live preview are not included in the package for sale, they are just for demonstration only.
Changelog= v220.127.116.11 – Dec 6 2014
* Fixed: - Filter by tag issue for Main Loop - invalid markup - Css issues - Minor bugs - Google Microdata missing fields * Improved: - Improve performance in backend side - Clean code - Select tags and categories using autocomplete field in widgets, theme options, metabox * Updated: - Language files - Core - YT Shortcode Generator - Visual Composer Plugin * Files changed: - framework - includes - language - /
= v18.104.22.168 – September 5 2014
* Fixed: - Datetime issue on megamenu - Broken image when pin a single post with pinterest sharing button. - Layout overlapping on Touch screen - Boxed-layout issue on Large screen size - Minor bugs - Hero Banner issue - Pinterest sharing button issue - Css issues - Minor bugs - Gallery Post format issue * Improved: - Performance - Clean code * Updated: - Language files - Core - Visual Composer Plugin v4.3.3 - Remove loading spinner for no effect with Hero Banner - Schema Microdata - yt-shortcode-generator.1.0.4 - yt-simple-post-views-tracker.1.0.1 * Files changed: - framework - includes
= v22.214.171.124 – August 9 2014
= v1.0.4 – August 8 2014
* Fixed: - You might also like messed up layout on small screen - Single Page/post title font size was not effected by Theme Options - Oembed for youtube playlist. - Reponsiveness on megamenu regular request. - Content background pattern issue - Incompatibility between Smart widget and Jetpack Widget Visibility (aka WordPress Failure Notice when trying to save "Smart Tabby Widget" ) - Data not save on Ad Space 125 when using code field. - 'All' link issue for megamenu * Improved: - Performance - Ajax Handler - Ad Space 125 admin ui - Direction nav ui - Button hover/active state - Animation - UI/UX * Added: - Jetpack Photon Compatibility for various image sizes - Ajax search for Modal search - Infinite scroll feature for post thumbnail widget - Ad space between posts from Ajax Post widget amd Post thumnmail widget - Ad space before single post content - Default bg color for Light header. - Review info on every post - Post format icon for post thumbnail widget - Options to show/hide main sidebar/sub sidebar on small screen sizes. - Border for two column layout - Visual Composer compatibility - Option to replace default media gallery with flexslider * Updated: - yt-shortcode-generator v1.0.3 - Reverted to the default params (user settings) for the_time, get_the_time, the_date, get_the_date - Allow embedding shortcode to ads positions - No effect to hero banner - Hooks for Single post - Upload button for live blog post. - Ajax tag search for metabox. - Mobile_Detect class - Google Webfonts - Bootstrap 3.2.0 - Removed yt_site_social_sharing_post() and replace with yt_site_social_sharing_buttons() * Files changed: - framework - includes - content.php - content-single.php - style.css - css
= v1.0.3 – June 10 2014
* Fixed: - Minor bugs - Responsiveness on iPad - Touchless on touch devices (Main menu and mobile menu) - Pagination issue for Home page when we use Custom Posts query and set the page as Front page. * Improved: - Performance - Ajax Response time * Added: - Ability to split excerpt automatically - Usual loading method for News megamenu * Updated: - Localized strings - Language - Documentation * Files changed: - framework/admin/includes/yt-function-options.php - framework/yt-admin-hooks.php - framework/yt-admin-init.php - framework/widgets/widget-mailchimp.php - includes/theme-interface.php - includes/theme-functions.php - includes/theme-hooks.php - includes/theme-scripts.php - includes/theme-config.php - includes/theme-options.php - includes/theme-general-functions.php - includes/widgets/widget-ajax-posts-by-category.php - content.php - js/yt-custom - style.css - languages
= v1.0.2 – June 4 2014
* Fixed: - Scroll fix menu - CSS transform issue on safari on windows - Minor bugs * Improved: - Performance * Files changed: - framework/admin/includes/yt-options-settings.api.php - includes/theme-interface.php - js/yt-custom - style.css * Updated: - documentation <pre> <strong>= v1.0.1 - June 1 2014</strong> <pre> * Fixed: - Responsive issue with Boxed-layout & Large display - Countdown issue - Minor bugs * Improved: - Loading speed - Woocommerce style * Added: - Support for WP-Review - Support touch for main menu on Android - Author meta info in Author page and Single post - Increase level of sub-menu for Main navigation * Updated: - Shortcode generator v1.0.2 * Files changed: - framework/admin/includes/yt-functions-field-types.php - framework/admin/includes/yt-functions.php - includes/theme-config.php - includes/theme-styling.php - includes/theme-interface.php - includes/theme-options.php - includes/theme-general-functions.php - includes/theme-functions.php - includes/theme-hooks.php - css/woocommerce - css/woocommerce-smallscreen - js/yt.custom - style.css - 404 - documentation </pre> <strong>= v1.0 - May 30 2014</strong> <pre> * First release! </pre></pre>