Square is a fully responsive admin dashboard template with Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Responsive Design
- Single page application with Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Internationalization support
- Powerful Layout – multiple layouts to choose from
- Multiple Color Schemes – 18 predefined color schemes and you can build your own by change a few variables.
- Clean JS Code – follow angular style guide.
- Built with Sass – easy modification with variables
- Solid Workflow – solid workflow with Yeoman (Grunt, Bower) just like Twitter Bootstrap project , make all things organized.
- Use whatever back end you prefer, Python, Ruby, PHP, NodeJS… you name it. It takes no assumption on your backend language.
- Work with jQuery
- Retina Ready – better display on high-resolution devices
- Tons of widgets and components.
- Runnable Task App
- And much more.
- Bootstrap The most popular front-end framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- jQuery write less, do more.
- AngularJS HTML enhanced for web Apps!
- angular-bootstrap Native AngularJS (Angular) directives for Twitter’s Bootstrap.
- Yeoman, Twitter Bower, Grunt for modern web Apps.
- Font Awesome the awesome icon fonts.
- depositphotos Royalty-Free Stock Photos
Note: If you have any question, please feel free to contact me, I’ll be glad to help
A BIG update to improve the quality of Square admin!
Note: There isn’t a LESS css version for now.
- Feat: Add powerful layouts options - Feat: Add color schemes (18 predefined color schemes) - Feat: Add ECharts - Feat: Add Angular form wizard - Feat: Upgrade angular-bootstrap to 1.1.x - Feat: Upgrade angular-translate to 2.9.x - Feat: Upgrade other Bower components to latest version as well. - Feat: New dashboard style - Style: Update UI Kit - Chore: Remove Morris charts (use ECharts instead) - Chore: Remove flot charts (use ECharts instead) - Chore: Remove easy pie charts (use ECharts instead) - Chore: Remove gauge charts (use ECharts instead) - Chore: Remove sparkline charts - Chore: Remove Vector map - Docs: Update documentation