An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, dan_fisher, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from dan_fisher:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- WordPress general support/howto’s (please, use wordpress.org forums for that)
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
How to change color skin?
Stability template comes with 8 predefined color skins. All you need is to change one css file.
Open your html file and find skin section in the
<head> section. Then you need to change name of the skin stylesheet (e.g. blue):
<!-- Skin CSS --> <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/skins/blue.css">
When I roll down the page my logo image became too small. Where can I correct this?
- Open js/custom.js
- On line 271 change height value with your own: logoSmH = 28,
- Save file.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.