Staggerly is a versatile, unique, and responsive WordPress theme for blogs, news, and magazine style websites. Designed with a modern style to frame your text, photos, videos, music, and other content in a way that keeps readers engaged, and authors empowered.
- Responsive design – Your website will look just as gorgeous on mobile phones and tablets
- Extensive customization options – A modern design that still leaves room for leaving your mark.
- Unlimited Sidebars – Need a completely different set of sidebar widgets for individual pages/posts? It’s easy, and no additional plugins are required.
- Custom backgrounds – Choose from one of the provided patterns or upload your own. And if you do know a little CSS, add your own enhancements site-wide or on specific pages/posts.
- 1-Click Shortcode Buttons – Generate stylish, immersive content without needing to know a hint of HTML
- Branding Options – Upload your own logo or use Google Web fonts along with unlimited color choices and text shadows.
- Speaking of Google fonts – there are literally hundreds to choose from to outfit your website.
- 14 Custom Widgets - From standard advertisement sizes to Facebook “Like” buttons, this theme is move-in ready.
- Localization support – Make Staggerly your own (or prepare it for a client) using the included .po/.mo files
- User-friendly Documentation - Because you shouldn’t have to be a rocket scientist to operate your website.
- Multiple Homepage & Blog layouts – It’s easy to achieve the perfect look, or to change up periodically to keep things fresh.
- Disqus comment integration – As simple as typing your Disqus shortname and clicking a button!
Need assistance?If you have questions related to our theme, head over to our dedicated support forum and we’ll get you squared away.
We try to answer all questions within 48 hours. Please be mindful of timezones (we are currently in EST).
Version 2.0.1 (June 12, 2014) - Fix: custom background images on individual pages - Updated documentation Version 2.0 (June 9, 2014) - New: shortcode generator - New: compatibility with Aqua Page Builder plugin - Fixes: plenty of small fixes and enhancements Version 1.9.3 (Mar 22, 2014) - Minor CSS fixes Version 1.9.2 (Mar 20, 2014) - Better mobile support for iPhones Version 1.9.1 (Feb 21, 2014) - New "Recent Posts" shortcode - Updated Documentation - New "Homepage" template (doesn't include a slider by default) Version 1.9 (Feb 20, 2014) - New feature: Add a slider to any page - Fix: Compatibility with Twitter API v1.1 - Minor other fixes Version 1.8.4 (Dec 13, 2013) - Fix: Unlimited Sidebars issue - Fix: Slider shortcode now works in sidebars - Minor CSS updates Version 1.8.3 (Nov 10, 2013) - New feature: Unlimited Sidebars! - Added support for YARPP plugin - Updated Documentation - Additional slider typography customization options Version 1.8.2 (October 29, 2013) - Gallery shortcode fixes/enhancements - Sliders load more efficiently - New option to place post meta under the featured image/video on single post pages - New option to select which categories to show under the slider on the homepage Version 1.8.1 (October 27, 2013) - Bug fix Version 1.8.0 (October 26, 2013) - New feature: basic WooCommerce support - New feature: option to add slides to slider(s) manually - New feature/fix: better support for self-hosted videos - New feature/fix: enhanced gallery shortcode and option to use default functionality - CSS fix: better styling WP Custom Menu widget - Bug fixes Version 1.7.6 (October 14, 2013) - New feature/fix: ability to import/export Theme Options - New feature/fix: better compatibility with Envato WordPress Toolkit plugin - CSS fix: better styling for image captions - Minor bug fixes Version 1.7.5 (October 10, 2013) - New feature: set maximum title length for slider(s) via Theme Options - Minor bug fixes Version 1.7.4 (September 23, 2013) - Minor bug fixes Version 1.7.3 (September 20, 2013) - Minor bug fixes - CSS enhancements - New option to load slider scripts in <head> (homepage slider loads faster) - Updated documentation Version 1.7.2 (September 15, 2013) - Quick fix: better support/styling for page-links for paginated posts Version 1.7.1 (September 15, 2013) - Quick fix: better support for oEmbeds Version 1.7 (September 11, 2013) - New feature: "Staggered Slider" now supports Youtube & Vimeo videos - New feature: optional "sticky" navigation - New blog layout option - Fix: gallery shortcode now properly supports "size" attribute - New feature: gallery shortcode now supports custom sizes (eg. size="240x160") Version 1.6.1 (July 24, 2013) - Minor fix: "Google+" icon now appears properly when using "social links" shortcode Version 1.6 (June 27, 2013) - Update: Twitter widget now complies with the updated Twitter API (version 1.1) - Minor enhancements and bug fixes Version 1.5 (June 6, 2013) - New feature: "Vine" shortcode - New feature: "Vine" featured video option - Minor enhancements and bug fixes Version 1.4 (May 31, 2013) - Minor enhancements and bug fixes Version 1.3 (May 30, 2013) - New feature: select **multiple** categories to show in homepage slider - New feature: page sliders now work with external images - Updated Documention: now includes link to Envato WordPress Toolkit plugin (for updating the theme via the admin section) Version 1.2 (May 29, 2013) - Minor enhancements and bug fixes Version 1.1 (May 28, 2013) - New feature: add/edit title bar backgrounds on individual pages/posts - New feature: add/edit body backgrounds on individual pages/posts - New feature: child theme compatibility - General bug fixes and enhancements Version 1.0 (May 23, 2013) - Initial release
The Staggerly Theme uses and abuses open source code with absolutely no remorse. Here are a few invaluable resources:
- jQuery Masonry
- jQuery Easing
- and various other bits and pieces that we’ve picked up along the way.
Various icons were used when making this product – in particular:
And finally, the beautiful photographs that you see in the demo are not included in the theme download due to licensing restrictions. Those images are cortesy of: