Storefront Pro for WordPress is a responsive shopping cart theme written in HTML5 / CSS3 , which provides a convenient way for your customers to buy your products at home or on the go and which seamlessly adapts to your customers screen sizes no matter if they use a desktop pc, a tablet or a smartphone to view your site.
This theme is compatible with WordPress 3.4+ and WP e-Commerce 3.8.8+ which is available for free at http://getshopped.org. Furthermore, it also supports all functions of the premium Gold Cart Plugin available for WP e-Commerce so you’ll be able to manage every aspect of your e-commerce business right out of WordPress itself!
It most likely also works with earlier versions of WordPress and / or WP e-Commerce but it can’t be guaranteed.
I hope you like it and will be looking forward to your feedback and comments — please don’t hesitate to submit a rating if you do. Thanks!
- WP e-Commerce & Gold Cart ready
- True M-Commerce
- Translate every single phrase of the theme and even the theme options page via .po files
- Google fonts
- Grid and list view available (Gold Cart required)
- Responsive design
- 50+ theme options to customize it to your needs
- Beautiful, handcrafted design
- Clean, quality source code written in valid HTML5 and CSS3
- Crystal clear retina images for iPhone 4 / 4s
- Working slideshow and Twitter feed
- Dynamic drop down menu (touch friendly)
- Prepared newsletter subscription form
- Layered PSD source file
- Also available as HTML Site Template and Shopify Version
Documentation & SupportEven though a detailed documentation has been included for your convenience, you can of course always send me an email to email@example.com or leave a comment whenever you should have some kind of question, need my help or maybe got a suggestion how to improve this theme even further. Any kind of feedback is appreciated and I usually try to answer to your requests within 24 hours but most of the time even faster, so don’t hesitate to contact me at any time!
- 20/08/2012 Added option to display product categories on the homepage
- 17/08/2012 Release