Storm is a stunning full screen background template with a custom full screen gallery, perfect for showing off your visual work or perhaps you would just like to use images to sell yourself, what ever you do! Background switcher controls allow you to cycle through background images, which are preloaded to cut loading time. 25 gallery/portfolio layouts are included so you can pick the one that best suits your work.
- Full screen background
- Custom full screen gallery
- 25 gallery/portfolio styles
- Bonus Ajax version – see here for preview
- Transparent content areas to make the most of your backgrounds
- Extensive documentation
- Background switcher controls allow the user to change background image which is saved across pages
- Smart background preloading for improved user experience
- Minimise button to show background only
- Multiple page styles
- Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict
- Works in all major browsers
- Multi language UTF-8 ready
- Background maintains aspect ratio at any resolution
- Our popular Quform Ajax contact form included
5 amazing galleries with 6 layout options:
- Full screen
- Pretty photo
The full screen background and custom full screen gallery have been designed to look great in most screen resolutions by automatically resizing the image to fit within the browser window. The images are cleverly pre-loaded to reduce loading time when switching between images.
Requirements and recommendations
A PHP enabled server (version 5+) is required for the form to work.
NOTE : A basic knowledge of PHP is recommended to be able to adapt the contact form, however the documentation is extensive so you may not need any.
If you are going to rate the template less than 5 stars, please tell us what we can do to make it 5 stars for you and we’ll try our best to help you. We would love to hear your suggestions on how we could improve the template, leave us a comment or send us an email and your suggestion might make it in to a future version!
We’ve added a detailed help file to help you make any changes you need to the template as well a extensively commenting the code. If for some reason this is not enough, feel free to contact us on our ThemeForest profile if you need additional help.
Last update (see all updates)
v1.2.1 – 12th October 2012
- Fixed the Twitter feed
Live preview photo credits
Paulo Barcellos Jr., Shane Gorski, Agustin Rafael Reyes, Kevin L. Cole, Zach Dischner, Arturo Donate, Horia Varlan and ForestWander Nature Photography.
Why not check out the live preview?