STRIKING MULTIFLEX VERSION 1.2.2 RELEASED – July 4, 2015!
We are WP 4.2.3 COMPATIBLE & NOT XSS VULNERABLE, AND 100% COMPATIBLE WITH THE CHANGES IN WP TO THE SHORTCODE UI.
Version 1.2.2 is a mixture of feature tweaks & maintenance… the full changelog can be found at:
Striking MultiFlex Ver 1.2.2 Release Thread
Striking MultiFlex includes an easy “One Touch” demo content install function with the full demo content.
STRIKING MULTIFLEX SITES!
Here is a very small sample of Striking MultiFlex Sites -> typically theme developers love to show off what they have built, but we feel it far more important to provide you examples of what you can build – some sites are from DIY’s and others by web professionals, with a wide variety of theme features in use, as well as many different plugins. Some are blogs, others commercial sites or ecommerce, and others creative oriented – whatever the purpose, Striking MultiFlex can be used to create a smart looking professional site irrespective of your skill level:
- http://thecriesofachild.org (Charity Site)
- http://heart3.me (breathtaking photography)
- http://www.ikostudio.it (wpml site)
- http://amandalynnphoto.com (using the landingpage template)
- http://www.tailormade.gr/ (wpml site)
- http://www.geminitkd.co.uk (Woocommerce)
- http://www.murrays.co.uk (this site has responsive turned off, a theme option)
- http://www.illuminart.ca (woocommerce)
To read the comments from real users, and see the plugins in use in each site (between the above sites there are over a 200 different plugins in use) please go to the following thread:
on our support forum.
FAMOUS THEME SUPPORT!
A familiar comment in many testimonials is the great Striking support. The Striking Team was one of the Themeforest pioneers in creating a separate dedicated support forum for usage questions and gathering of Striking users for trading customization ideas. Our support ethic is so good that it has been written up in 3rd party blog sites that discuss WP themes as a model of how to conduct support properly (Striking has itself received many positive independent reviews since its introduction in 2010).
Questions are answered daily on the Striking forum by our support team members. The support forum also has thousands of custom code snippets posted with solutions for almost any customization situation you are likely to encounter. Its the perfect place for a newbie to get their feet wet on customizing, and experts to find unusual solutions for that tweak they desire.
Please register on the support forum using your Themeforest name. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PROVIDE support here in the Striking comments thread – that is only for prospective purchaser questions and all other questions will be redirected to the support forum found at this link:
Also Follow me on Twitter to get theme updates and more…
STRIKING MULTIFLEX FEATURES
Striking MulitFlex is an extremely powerful and flexible wordpress theme featuring a heavy duty framework that can scale for large sites and web requirements. It features true WP Multisite capability, is a WPML approved theme, and features customization for Woo Commerce plugin integration. 17,000+ Themeforest purchasers tell us it is the most feature laden and customizable theme they have ever used. We invite you to view the demo, to see for yourself why it is the best solution to your web design needs.
Striking is a true multipurpose theme, and can be used for site types ranging from photography to gaming, automotive and real estate, blog, portfolio, ecommercie and colleges and universities for their websites! The theme is highly flexible, and endlessly customizable.
MultiFlex represents a 100% overhaul of the original Striking to a responsive theme. The list of new features is extremely extensive but here are some highlights:
Added: Dedicated Woo Customization including:
– Extensive restyling the Woo shop and single product pages into a new more modern appearence by custom code
– Replacing the woo image scripts with the Striking Image scripts (resize and lightbox)
– Adding Image Hover Effects to thumbnails appearing on the catalog page
– Creating a new theme master CSS alternate for when Woo is activated to avoid conflict with the Woo CSS
– Added RTL support for Woo
– A dedicate Woo Administration admin tab in the theme admin panels containing woo specific administration settings (layouts, feature headers, breadcrumbs, colors, default sidebars, etc)
– Coding enabling parsing of custom breadcrumb functions from WP SEO onto Woo pages.
Added: General Ecommerce Support applicable to most custom post type based ecommerce plugins (such as Woo, WP-Ecommerce and Easy Digital Downloads), and also applicable to other custom post type plugins such as NextGen and Image Store:
– Custom Product Carousel which displays single product items.
– Ability to customize the appearence of any catalogue/shop or single product page for layout, colors, feature header (which has unlimited variations incl slideshow, images, custom html content, and more), background, and body content, etc (about 30 settings) by way of the Page General Options Metabox which is filtered into the catalog and single product edit panels generated by the plugins.
– Ability to assign a custom sidebar to plugin custom post page types, custom post archive type pages, and custom post type taxonomy pages.
– Ability to exclude from website search results the CPT, its media, or taxonomies.
– An admin tab enabling setting Custom Post Type Archive Featured Header Titles and Text (which supports html and theme shortcodes) for plugin archive types generated
– An admin tab enabling setting Custom Taxonomy Featured Header Titles and Text (which supports html and theme shortcodes) for plugin taxonomies generated
Revised: Completely updated the Administration interface, with thoroughly reworked settings, and help dialogs
Added: Integrated Revolution Slider Plugin $19 Premium Value
Added: Responive KenBurner Slider (also shortcoded) $10 Premium Value
Added: Unleash Accordion Slider $8 Premium Value
Added: Fotorama Slider – (also shortcoded)
Added: Roundabout Slider
Added: Carousel Slider for images, blog posts and portfolio posts (featured images of posts in categories)
Added: Page Design Settings Tab with 12 settings for page level appearence customization to the Page Options Metabox, including custom background per page.
Added: Mobile viewport logo uploader setting (General Panel)
Added: Apple Touch Favicon Settings (4 settings) (General Panel)
Added: Sticky Header and Sticky Sidebar settings (General Panel)
Added: Many new navigation settings for subtitles, icons, link support
Added: Header control for responsive viewports options group (Advanced Panel)
Added: 39 backgrounds for Boxed Mode (Background Panel
Added: Almost Flat Design option (Color Panel)
Added: Font Awesome integration (Ver 4.0) – own shortcode plus integration into many other shortcodes such as Navigation, Buttons, Styled boxes, Tabs, Accordions, Toggles, etc.
Revised: portfolio options to 8 portfolio types with mobile fallbacks
Added: Masonry Shortcode
Added: Testimonial Slider
Added: “One Touch” installable demo content
Added: FancyBox for lightbox (colorbox script removed)
Added: Twitter Widget
Added: Portfolio Images Slider Widget
Added: 404 Page Customization Settings Group (Advanced Panel)
Added: Site Search Options (Advanced Panel)
Added: Responsive Text Shortcode
Added: Advanced Divider Line Shortcode
Added: 4 new Styled Box shortcodes incl Content Box, Slogan, Icon Box, Process Steps
Added: 3 new Advanced Shortcodes: Milestones, Progress and Pie Progress
Added: CSS and JS files optimized and minimized by default for page loading.
Added: Events Calendar Plugin Compatibility
Added: Codecanyon DZS Timeline Slider Compatibility
Added: Post Category Filters
Added: BuddyPress Plugin Compatibility
Added: Easy Digital Downloads Plugin Compatibility (fixed conflict with custom post types).
A more comprehensive list of additions and fixes can be found at http://www.strikingsupport.com/ .
The theme is extremely plugin friendly and a partial list of compatible plugins can be found at: http://kaptinlin.com/support/discussion/9024/need-to-know-about-your-responsive-sites-for-our-new-showcase
Theme updatesStriking has had over 60 updates for feature additions and wordpress core matching since inception in 2010. When WP updates, Striking updates. No worrying about buying a theme that gets abandoned or left behind after 6 months. We listen to theme feedback and where practical and feasible have added many customer requested features.
Striking MultiFlex Versions 1.0.3, April 18, 2014This update introduces a new unique theme feature – HTML “Freestyle” Portfolio type enabling 100% custom design of portfolio list items. Other aspects of this update include:
- Added : New portfolio type -> HTML Portfolio (“Freestyle”) list items! (props user “BrianTx” for having a design problem providing the impetus for a wp first solution! )
- Added : 3 new Carousel & Product Carousel settings -> Speed, Delay and Touch (mobile device setting)
- Added : Support for WP Auto Embeds (see WP Codex on Embeds)
- Tweaked : Significant rework of RTL CSS and nav js for RTL functionality (props user “Distiple”)
- Tweaked : Carousel Slider & Product Slider to work in multiple tabs, accordions, toggle shortcodes.
- Updated : Revolution Slider to build 4.3.5
- Changed : significant rework of image caching & resizing script. (props users “pat2858” and “polle” for suggestions)
- Changed: Shortcode icon for the tinymce editor for WP 3.9 and implemented new shortcode appearence for the visual editor.
- Fixed : Icon Menu padding in RTL (props user “Vitthal”)
- Fixed : Carousel Slider in RTL (props user “Distiple”)
- Other: Other: numerous code tweaks to responsive css, woo css, slider css for mobile device behaviours
Please visit the release thread at our support forum MultiFlex Release 1.0.3 as we have specific instructions for past users on how to update correctly.
Striking MultiFlex Versions 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 ,184.108.40.206 & 220.127.116.11 – March 29/31, April 6 & 10, 2014Minor updates removing a few misc errors found by in wider testing in the userbase, and addtition of several feature tweaks at the requests of users. Please note 18.104.22.168 is still in approval process at TF but is already available by the theme internal update function. Complete build information can be found at:
Striking MultiFlex 22.214.171.124 Changelog
Striking MultiFlex 126.96.36.199 Changelog
Striking MultiFlex 188.8.131.52 Changelog
Striking MultiFlex 184.108.40.206 Changelog
Striking MultiFlex Version 1.0.2 – March 27, 2014Major update with many new mobile oriented features including the following new features:
- Added: Option in WP Custom Menu to disable individual menu items for viewing in mobile devices.
- Added: 6 new settings for html5 video shortcode – new play controls and new mobile controls
- Added: New theme shadow setting – light, dark, none (props Diego!)
- Added: h-card microformats support (props Hardik aka Shreejee)
- Added: Sub Footer responsive viewport selection option
- Added: Custom image support and icon link support for Process Steps shortcode (Props BrianTX)
- Added: Author support for portfolio post type
- Added: Ability to vary height of Woo Product Image Sizes in Woo settings
- Added: Related products controls for woocommerce product page – option to display relate products using our custom theme product carousel
- Added: Description tab position setting for woocommerce product page(props Andrew Miller)
- Added: More button color control for woocommerce
To see the full changelog please visit the following link:
Striking MultiFlex Version 1.0.1 – March 4, 2014A small update with a couple of minor bug fixes and and new settings additions per user requests:
- Added: link to post support for Kenburner Slider
- Added: link to post support for Roundabout Slider
- Changed: Order of CSS loading to address issue some mobile users report for mobile navigation.
- Fixed: Revslider issue and updated to the newest release of this premium plugin
- Fixed: search text not found issue
- Fixed: Portfolio images widget issue in Chrome
- Fixed: Header height issue in responsive mode
Striking MultiFlex Version 1.0.0 – Feb, 2014Deprecation of Striking Portfolio & Corporate Non-Responsive Premium WP Theme replaced by an all new responsive framework with new abilities. Striking Portfolio had a great run from Oct 2010 to Feb 2014 with almost 60 updates (virtually one a month) and spent the majority of that time as one of the top 5 selling themes in the Themeforest marketplace on a week to week basis.
MultiFlex is a free upgrade for all original Striking Portfolio & Corporate license owners, and all such owners should visit the Striking Support Forum on instructions on how to move from one framework to another. We created an upgrade process so that owners can move seamlessly from Striking Portfolio to Striking MultiFlex without losing any content as long as the correct steps are followed for installation of MultiFlex and switching to it.
- Piecemaker by Bj?rn Crüger
- jQuery by John Resig
- jQuery ColorBox by Jack Moore
- jQuery gmap plugin by Cedric Kastner
- jQuery Kwicks plugin by Jeremy Martin
- jQuery Easing plugin by George McGinley Smith
- jQuery Nivo Slider plugin by Gilbert Pellegrom
- jQuery Quicksand plugin by Jacek Galanciak
- jQuery SWFObject plugin by Jonathan Neal
- jQuery Tools plugin by Tero Piirainen
- jQuery Tweet plugin by seaofclouds
- jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2 by Dynamic Drive
- iPhone-style Checkboxes jQuery plugin by Thomas Reynolds
- ZeroClipboard by Joseph Huckaby
- DD_belatedPNG by Drew Diller
- mColorPicker by Meta100
- cufon by Simo Kinnunen
- html5doctor.com Reset Stylesheet by Richard Clark
- TimThumb script by Tim McDaniels, Darren Hoyt, Ben Gillbanks
- Breadcrumbs Plus Plugin by Luis Alberto Ochoa
- WP-PageNavi Plugin by Lester ‘GaMerZ’ Chan
- The Ultimate Free Web Designer’s Icon Set by Vitaly Friedman
- Social Network Icon Pack by Komodo Media, Rogie King
- User Interface Design Framework by Webalys
- flickr creative commons library pictures by ajari, aussiegall, hamed, nattu, visualpanic, xjrlokix
- Aaargh by Tup Wanders
- Andika Basic by SIL International
- Aurulent Sans by Stephen G. Hartke
- Blokletters by LeFly
- Candela by La Tipomatika
- Chelsea by Dieter Steffmann
- ChunkFive by The League of Moveable Type
- Cicle by La Tipomatika
- Colaborate by Ralph Oliver du Carrois
- Daniel by Daniel Midgley
- Droid Serif by Google Android
- Hattori Hanzo by Roman Shamin
- Imperator by Paul Lloyd
- Liberation Sans byRed Hat
- Nobile by Vernon Adams
- Oregon LDO by Luke Owens
- PT Sans by Paratype
- Quicksand by Andrew Paglinawan
- Segan by email@example.com
- Luna by Carolina Mejia Villegas