STRIKING IS WP 3.7.1 COMPATIBLE!
WELCOME TO STRIKING -> THE HIGHEST RATED WORDPRESS THEME IN THE “TOP SELLING” THEMES AT THEMEFOREST
October 15, 2013 >> RESPONSIVE STRIKING IS COMING!! FINAL BETA VERSION NOW AVAILABLE TO ALL LICENSEHOLDERS – FREE!!
We have been working on converting Striking to a responsive theme for some time now, and it is now in the final stages of preparation for formal release—>new demo content, updating help,etc. So while waiting for us to do the non-core external finishing work, you can have it now by going to our forum and following the support thread to the beta download site. All Striking license holders are entitled to this free update. Many sites have already upgraded to the most powerful, flexible, multipurpose responsive theme in the world, don’t you think you should as well?
STRIKING RESPONSIVE SITES!
Here are some links to some early adopters of the responsive version of Striking -> some sites are from DIY’s and others by professionals, with a wide variety of theme features in use, as well as many different plugins. Some are blogs, others commercial sites or ecommerce, and others creative oriented – whatever the purpose, Striking Responsive can be used to create a smart looking professional site irrespective of your skill level:
- http://thecriesofachild.org (Charity Site)
- http://heart3.me (not finished yet but has breathtaking photography)
- http://www.ikostudio.it (wpml site)
- http://www.easterncapeusedcars.co.za/used-cars (Woocommerce w/Data Feed)
- http://amandalynnphoto.com (running a custom splashpage template)
- http://www.tailormade.gr/ (wpml site)
- http://www.geminitkd.co.uk/wordpress (Woocommerce)
- http://www.murrays.co.uk (this site has responsive turned off, a theme option)
- http://shreejee.co (Woocommerce site)
- http://www.tkvallpa.com (transposh wp language plugin in use)
- http://ddcvenlo.nl (only some responsive features active by choice)
- http://www.illuminart.ca (woocommerce)
To read the comments from real users, and see the plugins in use in each site (between the above sites there are over a 200 different plugins in use) please go to the following thread:
on our support forum.
Sept 28, 2013 – STRIKING 220.127.116.11 RELEASED! SEE CHANGELOG BELOW FOR DETAILS
Striking is the “Heavy Duty” Multi-Purpose theme for those who desire the best value for their money -> a truly powerful, highly flexible and customizable theme that is used by thousands for blogging, creative sites (art, photography, video, etc), business, technology, ecommerce and more. Striking has expanded features sets, and much more granular control and customization ability then found in a typical regular premium theme. It is a theme built for longevity and should your needs be simple now but become more complex later, it can accommodate sites that grow to thousands of pages and posts. Following is a sample of the plugins that one can use with Striking:
- Wordpress 3.6.1+ Compatible!
- WooCommerce 2.0.14 Compatible!
- WooCommerce 1.6.5/1.6.6+, 2.0+ Compatible!
- PayPal Pro Compatible!
- WP eShop Compatible!
- Amazon aStore Compatible!
- InfusionSoft Ecommerce Compatible!
- WPML (Wordpress Multi Language) Compatible! (recommended plugin)
- Qtranslate Compatible!
- PayPal Pro Compatible!
- Codecanyon DZS Timeline Slider Compatibility
- Wordpress SEO by Yoast Compatible! (recommended plugin)
- All In One SEO Compatible! (recommended plugin)
- The Event Calendar Compatible
- 3CEvents Calendar Compatible
- Ubermenu Plugin Compatible
- s2 Membership Plugin Compatible!
- All major contact forms -> Quforms (recommended plugin), Contact Form-7, Fast Secure Contact Forms, Gravity Forms Compatible! (see Note below this list)
- Next Gen Plugin Compatible (not necessary given Striking’s own vast portfolio abilities but some users have long past history with it)!
Please note that with some form plugins including but not limited to Gravity Forms and some event type plugins, one has to use the raw shortcode, and make some minor css amendments for correct display.
Striking includes extended integrated setup code such as custom css and ties to plugin hooks for Woocommerce, WPML, Qtranslate so that selected advanced features of these plugins are functional in Striking.
Before we get into the huge feature list, we think it is most important to give you a sample of the thousands of testimonials we have received from Striking users in order to give you an independent viewpoint of Striking. Striking has received almost 2000 “5 star” ratings from users, 2nd across the entire 9 Envato marketplaces. Read why our buyers are so satisfied:
“Hi Striking Team! Its simple, I know that whatever happens on the web, in wordpress, in coding, Striking always has my back for almost 3 years now, and its really wonderful to not have this worry. I have suffered through many so called premium themes and have realised that theme spinning is popular with most authors, but not you – you update, and support us instead of raping us with “buy the new theme to get the new ability” so big Thank You.
PS, I have the Striking Responsive Beta running my site now, and it is literally dumbfounding. I have tools here I never have seen before in other responsive themes. The Easy Slideshow Creator is amazing, and I love the responsive text shortcode – I think you are the only theme to have that yes? The fontawesome shortcode is the best implementation I have ever seen and I like that you allowed sub navigation to have icons, and you even gave every icon the spin and rotate abilities! LOL. Thanks btw for adding self-hosted mp4 video to the portfolio video options, I needed that as I wanted to move away from youtube and vimeo for my portfolio video and you are the only theme I found with this ability – really, 7 portfolio types! Amazing
Finally I am very grateful for the plugin flexibility, I know I am a plugin hog which is not smart but so far everything I have tried has worked – its nice to be able to run my choice of eccommerce for the new store I am setting up.
I hope my new site I am building with responsive will make your showcase.
I made the right choice with you, so thank you! Regards Alys S”
“Hello Striking Creators. I just wanted to tell you, I have used a lot of the wordpress themes available on Themeforest and from other private sellers and the Striking theme is by far one of the best I have used. In fact, I like to call it a framework that already looks great out of the box. I have already used Striking for my own portfolio and a client site. Striking theme is so easy to manipulate and change via the options panel or a child theme. I was really hesitant to write about Striking only because I did not want everyone to know what theme I was using because I don’t want my competitors to benefit. but since I had switched from Thematic to Striking, my SEO skyrocketed and I have been getting a lot of new business. Also, I must say, your support team is fantastic. Absolutely incredible. The highest quality help I have had from any theme developers.” - ravenousravendesign
“I have been using Striking for 6 months, and I wanted to write to say this is hands down the best theme for WordPress. There’s incredible flexibility and customization available, so it’s really not just a template. You can make the site look how YOU want it to look. The support is amazing, especially when you consider the theme only costs $50. The support forum is a great place to go to find answers to your questions, and the Striking team patrols the forum to make sure your questions are answered.” - chevalierconsulting
“Great, clean, well designed theme. It’s so easy to change just about anything from the admin panel.
It’s probably the most versatile theme I’ve bought on Themeforest so far. If it were possible I’d give you 5 stars for support as well!
Good Job. ” - Alley_Cat
“I have purchased this theme and it is one of the best I have seen, nice and clean with amazing admin back-end options.” - almeria
“I have purchased 46 themes on Themeforest and so am really able to compare Striking with other themes. Yours is the best for a number of reasons, foremost being the support/updates, then the flexibility of the theme, and then your personality!” - thejapanobserver
“I must say your customer support has far exceeded my expectation thus far! Very impressed with your prompt service and super theme, as well as your ability to make changes quickly to improve an already awesome theme.
I was most attracted to the clean valid code and modern stying, along with the shortcodes and cufon font replacement. There are too many boring themes out there doing the same old thing. Yours truly shines! I am working on a project for a client who just loves this theme.” – fredromano
“This is hands down the best theme I have ever worked with for Wordpress and the support is first-rate. Thanks for the phenomenal work. I am really enjoying the flexibility offered by your very well-considered admin interface. It goes much deeper thanks to the very granular control options for colors, fonts, and much more. I can’t say enough what a pleasure it is to use this theme after some less pleasant experiences recently. Your admin framework is nothing short of amazing and my site looks beautiful!” - repeater75
“We at Kismet Design love the Striking theme! It’s fully customizeable, feature rich, comes with child theme included, and is coded incredibly well.
The sites we build with Striking also rank high on Search Engine Optimization. This is in large part due to the html design/framework this theme has.
We are excited to keep using it with future clients…..Keep up the good work – you’re very much appreciated!” - Kismet Web Design
WITH SO WITH SO MANY WEB DESIGN EXPERTS AND INDEPENDENT USERS LOVING THIS THEME, SHOULD YOU NOT TRY IT OUT?
FAMOUS THEME SUPPORT!
A familiar comment in many testimonials is the great Striking support. The Striking Team was one of the Themeforest pioneers in creating a separate dedicated support forum for usage questions and gathering of Striking users for trading customization ideas. Our support ethic is so good that it has been written up in 3rd party blog sites that discuss WP themes as a model of how to conduct support properly (Striking has itself received many positive independent reviews since its introduction in 2010).
Questions are answered daily on the Striking forum by our support team members. The support forum also has thousands of custom code snippets posted with solutions for almost any customization situation you are likely to encounter. Its the perfect place for a newbie to get their feet wet on customizing, and experts to find unusual solutions for that tweak they desire.
Please register on the support forum using your Themeforest name. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PROVIDE support here in the Striking comments thread – that is only for prospective purchaser questions and all other questions will be redirected to the support forum found at this link:
Also Follow me on Twitter to get theme updates and more…
SEE THE SHOWCASE PAGE IN THE DEMO FOR SOME EXAMPLES OF SITES CREATED BY USERS.
Striking is an extremely powerful and flexible wordpress theme featuring a heavy duty framework that can scale for large sites and web requirements. It features true WP Multisite capability, is WPML preset (we are subscribing developers to WPML) for integration of the WPML plugin and features Woo-Commerce integrated presets for Woo Commerce plugin integration. 14,100+ Themeforest purchasers tell us it is the most feature laden and customizable theme they have ever used. The top seller in 2010-2012 period and the #3 selling premium class WP theme of all time on Themeforest, we invite you to view the demo, and features below, to see for yourself why it is the best solution to your web design needs.
Striking is used for site types ranging from photography to gaming, automotive and real estate, and many colleges and universities for their websites! This is due to the superb flexibility of its framework which allows it to be tailored to a Blog, Portfolio, Creative, or Business purpose.
Here are the most important factors which have built the Striking reputation:
- Striking has valid HTML 5 and Wordpress 3.5 compatibility resulting in the best SEO optimization. Striking is also 100% compatible with the two most popular SEO plugins: WP SEO and All in One SEO.
- Striking is a true 100% Wordpress Multisite capable for both path based and subdomain options.
- Striking has full WP Multi-Language plugin presetup and also can be used for RTL language sites.
- Striking has an larger number of admin settings, custom shortcoded widgets and sliders, page and layout templates, fonts and media support then is customary even for a premium theme, providing for maximum flexibility in the look of a site.
- Cross Browser Compatible including IE 9, Chrome, Safari and FF 17
- 16! Integrated Admin Panels which are logically laid out to allow control every aspect of your site design from page top to bottom, from bloglist to portfolio single post, from author archive page title to custom sidebar.
- 4 Different Sliders! Nivo slider! Anything Slider! 3d flash Image Rotator! Accordion slider! Each has a complete control set. With Striking sliders you can display images, video, text, captions, iframes, and more.
- 2 Sliders Shortcoded! Including the incredibly versatile Anything Slider which allows for images, audio, video, html content, all mixed. One can have as many slideshows on a page as desired. There are no restrictions.
- Unlimited Colors – control every font color, background color, menu color, etc. Why bother with “5 in one” and “10 in one” when you have “UNLIMITED in One” with Striking!
- Background loader – easy admin interface to load custom backgrounds in the header, feature, page and footer areas.
- Over 600 google fonts (638 to be exact), plus 90 Cufon and Fontface fonts with customizing ability.
- 100 Shortcodes with an easy to use Shortcode button in the wp editor and most can be used anywhere on a page, post, excerpt, comment area, sidebar, widget, footer, slider, etc
- Video shortcode support, includes Html5 video (.mp4, .webm, .ogg), Flash, Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion & blip.tv. Self Hosted or 3rd party video hosting. Each video shortcode has comprehensive array of settings.
- 15 Custom Striking Widgets: – Sub Navigation, Popular Post, Recent Post, Related Post, Flickr, Twitter, Social Icon, Contact Form, Contact Info, Google map, Advertisement 125, Author, Portfolios list, Related Portfolio Lists, and Search.
- Unlimited Custom Sidebars. Header and SubFooter Widget Areas!
- Contact form included and shortcoded for use anywhere you want! (Ajax based).
- Custom logo and Favicon uploader in the admin
- Google Analytics & Google Map Integration
- 2 Custom Menus via Wordpress custom menu support feature, and Sub Navigation Widget and WPML menus
- Custom CSS integrator in admin – customize any style without hardcoding css templates
- Auto Upgrades – with our new Auto Upgrade feature you no longer have to worry about uploading striking to the new version. We now do it all for you with one click of a button in the striking admin panel.
- 5 page templates & Homepage with 3 diff page layouts – Left Sidebar, Right Sidebar, Full Width, Blog Page w/Sidebar and Sitemap.
- Demo Content upload package included.
- Page Shortcodes for Slogans, Services, Pricing Boxes, Testimonials, About Us, Contact, FAQ , and Sitemap Pages (these codes give you the equivalent of page templates, but with our page shortcodes you can use them anywhere.)
- Customizable Page Feature Area on every page – Title, Custom Text, Combo, Slideshow, Disable, Blog Title/Meta, etc. Besides looking great, a secret is that this can benefit your SEO .
- 4 Bloglist Styles with lightbox support, grayscale effect, up to 8 columns with or without grid layout, multiple filtering options, and many more blog list and single blog post options.
- Blog Metadata admin support – no need for WP hooks – they are built in!
- Author Box option on Posts.
- Related and Popular post modules.
- Custom Post Types for portfolio and slider items.
- Sortable or Paginated Portfolio. Choose from one to 4 column portfolio styles.
- Video Portfolio support.
- Lightbox with video support (.swf, youtube, vimeo) and INLINE HTML ABILITY!
- Breadcrumbs Navigation – switchable. Again can benefit your SEO.
- Translation Ready – French, Finnish, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Deutsch, Japanese, Brazilian, Hungarian, Slovenian, Norwegian translations
- Import/Export theme options data via admin
- PSD files are included and Striking has both written and online help documentation.
- and there is much more!
- General Options (take a look)
- Background Options (take a look)
- Color Options (take a look)
- Font Options (take a look)
- Cufon Options (take a look)
- Fontface Options(take a look)
- Slide Show Options (take a look)
- Sidebar Options (take a look)
- Image Options (take a look)
- Video Options (take a look)
- Homepage Options (take a look)
- Blog Options (take a look)
- Portfolio Options (take a look)
- Footer Options (take a look)
- Advance Options (take a look)
- Fixed : Ajax portfolio lightbox issue
- Fixed : Shortcode generator notice text issue
- Fixed : Breadcrumbs so that Woo Breadcrumbs defaults to WP SEO breadcrumbs if the latter plugin is installed and its custom breadcrumbs function is enabled.
- Fixed: Select2 document click exit not working issue
- Fixed : Nivo slider shortcode navigation control display issue
- Fixed : Custom Post Filtering for categories
- Added : The Events Calendar Plugin compatibility
- Added : Codecanyon DZS Timeline Slider Compatibility
- Added : Custom Post Types Categories Filter
- Added : target option for portfolio list widget
- Added : Archives custom text shortcode support
- Updated : Woocommerce 2.0.14 support
- Updated : mediaelement scripts
- Updated : colorbox scripts
- Updated : imagesloaded scripts
- Fixed : Accordion title color option issue
- Fixed : Walker start_el warning info issue
- Fixed : shortcoded slider with full post list issue
- Fixed : bbpress breadcrumb issue
- Fixed : empty href button shortcode on ios safari issue
- Fixed : toggle with gmap issue
- Fixed : portfolio ajax group issue
- Fixed : wpml with front page issue
- Added : Yoast breadcrumb support
- Added : Woo breadcrumb support
- Added : image trigger for lightbox shortcode
- Added : alt tag support for image shortcode
- Fixed : blog feature image width issue (reported by “Torstein”)
- Fixed : fix search sidebar issue when no custom sidebar assign
- Fixed : corrected a portfolio id issue in the single portfolio template
- Fixed : fix blog shortcode column issue
- Fixed : fix nivo slider control navigation icons placement issue
- Fixed : fallout submenu on rtl websites issue
- Fixed : google font subset warn issue (reported by lakleeman & Starrgirrl)
- Fixed : Anything Slider sidebar in shortcode with oversized sidebar (reported by Olivier)
- Fixed: Blog shortcode pagination when shortcode used within a single blog post body
- Fixed: Edit of Woo product page
- Changed: Wording of Blog shortcode help fields for Category and Multiple Category settings
- Updated : select2 scripts
- Updated : colorbox scripts
- Added : Sticky Header function
- Added : Archive Type Pages Custom Sidebar Options
- Added : flv support for html5 video shortcode generator
- Added : Fixed Height Option Setting for featured image in single blog post page
- Added : Romanian language
- Updated : Child theme ver 1.0.3
- Updated : Woocommerce 2.0.12 compatible
- Updated : mediaelement script
- Updated : sticky footer script
- Updated : colorbox lightbox script
- Updated : gmap script
- Updated : Anything slider script
- Updated : accordion slider script
- Updated : google font function
- Updated : twitter widget oauth support
- Fixed : umlauts (ë í ä ) in tabs title with history = on issue
- Fixed : wpmu get_image_src strpos issue
- Fixed : mb_substr error warning
- Fixed : image loading function issue for ie 10
- Fixed : blog readmore button option issue
- Fixed : blog shortcode offset issue
- Fixed : nivo slider opacity control issue
- Fixed : new media panel uploading image function issue
- Fixed : Portfolio ajax function issue
- To many small code tweaks to count!
- Added: feature image selector On/Off option for single portfolio page
- Added: portfolio display as button attribute for shortcode
- Fixed : nivo slider caption opacity issue
- Fixed : kwick slider frame border issue
- Fixed : archive filter notice warning issue
- Fixed : search widget shortcode button text issue
- Fixed : custom post type feature text settings issue
- Removed: editor style css
- Updated : Anything slider js
- Updated : nivo slider js
- Updated : colorbox js
- Added: Anything Slider caption text Setting
- Added: Anything Slider caption background color setting
- Added: Read more button padding for blog indexpage while frame mode is used
- Added: Read more button override in the bloglist shortcode
- Changed : CSS position for the Anything Slider Sidebar
- Changed : Updated scripting for caption and description usage for all slide types
- Updated : Striking compatiblity for Woo-Commerce 2.0 Beta
- Updated : slideshow metabox panel updated with new help fields
- Updated : Advanced, Color, Font, General, Sidebar and Slideshow theme panels updated with new help fields
- Updated : layout_sprites.png
- Updated : Use wp 3.5 media uploader
- Updated : Translation pot file
- Updated : Anything slider js
- Updated : Quicksand js
- Updated : Tweet js script
- Updated : Mediaelement js script
- Updated: IE 8 compatibility for new navigation scripting
- Updated: Striking Child Theme to Ver 0.9
- Fixed : Complex css option issue
- Fixed : Alt tag for shortcode slideshow
- Fixed : Portfolio flush rewrite rules issue
- Fixed: Navigation cufon font hover issue
- Fixed: Comment page warning text issue
- Fixed: Nivo slider caption issue
- Fixed: Read more issue in archive page
- Fixed: Feature image issue in single post page
- Fixed : WP 3.5 gallery shortcode issue
- Fixed: Button shortcode hover color issue
- Fixed: Admin translation for Striking backend in native language rendering
- Fixed: Lightbox Shortcode
- Fixed: Lightbox border display error
- Fixed: Nivo Slider transition issue when using transparent images
- Fixed: Font panel js error causing panel to crash
- Fixed: Cufon menu dropdown in IE 10
- Fixed: Use of simple html in nivo slider caption when in page content
- Fixed: Static homepage custom title and custom text not showing when page set as static homepage
- Fixed: Cufon boldness in top level navigation
- Fixed: Double Cufon hover for top level navigation with a non-static homepage
- Fixed: Anything Slider stop while playing Vimeo and HTML 5 video
- Fixed: Menu exclusion setting for Striking menu
- Fixed: Font panel js error causing panel to crash
- Fixed: Cufon menu dropdown in IE 10
- Fixed : Nivo slider caption issue
- Fixed : nivo hide next & pre button option issue
- Added : Hide Control Navigation option for Nivo slider
- Fixed : some cufon font issue
- Fixed: Loss of Font settings and gfont errors.
- Fixed : blog single page issue
- Fixed : portfolio single page issue
- Fixed : portfolio restrict image lightbox dimension default option issue
- Fixed : contact us widget icon issue
- Fixed: Sub Navigation issue
- Fixed: Admin update
- Fixed: Metabox display issue
- Fixed: Woo-Commerce display issue in complex css
- Fixed: Portfolio List issue
- Added: Post and Portfolio linkable settings to Slidershow Panel
- Added: Light and Dark Themes to Youtube Media Settings
- Added: some misc new settings to various sliders
- Improved : admin design
- Improved: some minor WP 3.5 cleanup
- Added : current language class to body tag
- Added : fax field for contact info widget
- Added : 4 new frame setting options for bloglist shortcode
- Added : Completely reworked image shortcode with several new settings
- Added : Ability to turn on and off the lightbox restriction
- Added : New settings options for Advanced Divider Shortcode
- Updated : Youtube Ver 3.0 script and shortcode
- Updated : MediaElement.js scripts
- Updated : tweets script
- Updated : nivo slider script
- Updated : quicksand script
- Updated : kwicks V 2.0 script
- Updated : colorbox script
- Updated : anythingslider script
- Updated : navigation script
- Updated : chosen script
- Updated : jquery script to ver 1.8.3
- Fixed : some admin option issues and tweaks
- Fixed : exclude category issue
- Fixed :image resize issue
- Fixed : search button shortcode issue
- Fixed : page navigation font size issue
- Fixed : ‘Enable image link lightbox’ option issue
- Fixed : titlelinkable attribute issue for portfolio shortcode
- Fixed : same image name cache overwrite issue
- Fixed : 3d Image Rotator with self gallery issue
- Fixed : Featured image lightbox caption issue
- Added : author name link to its posts instead of website
- Updated : AnythingSlider scripts
- Fixed : portfolio ajax list issue
- Fixed : wp 3.4 upload option issue
- Fixed : wp 3.4 contact form layout issue
- Added : recent & related blog/portfolio widget custom thumbnail support
- Added : custom Read More text support
- Updated : AnythingSlider scripts
- Updated : MediaElement.js scripts
- Added : two more footer layout type
- Added : grayscale image effect support
- Added : Archives and Categories shortcode
- Added : attribute for disable title in blog shortcode
- Added : More columns for portfolio shortcode
- Added : categoryand and categorynot_in attribute for blog shortcode
- Added : desc length attribute for blog shortcode
- Added : desc length attribute for shortcode shortcode
- Added : posts attribute for popular_posts shortcode
- Added : posts attribute for recent_posts shortcode
- Added : option for disable category title of links shortcode
- Added : option for changing sortable portfolio show text
- Added : attribute for disable all tab in sortable portfolio
- Added : Default Custom Sidebar Settings
- Added : Align option for framed box
- Added : NextGEN Gallery integration
- Added : option for changing image alt of Advertisement 125 Widget
- Added : Exclude post type From Search option
- Added : woocommerce plugin compatibility imporvement
- Added : position y for background options
- Added : option for disable featured image in blog archives page
- Added : option for changing layout of search result page
- Added : option for change nvio slider loading background color
- Added : option for change anything slider loading background color
- Added : custom js option
- Added : slider sources order support
- Added : style for wpmu signup page
- Added : Display full option for search result page
- Added : Search Nothing Found Text option
- Added : google font support
- Added : new Feature Header Type: Title & SlideShow
- Added : polylang compatibility
- Added : Right Float option for feature image type
- Added : order support for meta information of blog post
- Added : Contact Form message automatic fade after sending
- Added : Portuguese Translation
- Added : Use Complex CSS Class Name option
- Fixed : woocommerce plugin css class name conflict issue
- Fixed : portfolio ajax without sortable lightbox issue
- Fixed : related portfolio list issue
- Fixed : search widget title can’t be translated by wpml issue
- Fixed : 3d slider with wpml issue
- Fixed : breadcrumbs blog link with wpml issue
- Fixed : blog exclude categorys not working in post list widgets issue
- Fixed : Contact Form not working issue
- Fixed : Fontface issue
- Fixed : adaptive height blog feature image resize issue
- Fixed : Next & Prev Buttons for nivo shortcode
- Fixed : cache issue for multi site
- Fixed : stickyfooter issue
- Fixed : gmap marker not show on footer issue
- Updated : Mediaelement js
- Updated : AnythingSlider js
- Updated : tweet js
- Updated : timthumb script
- updated : chosen script
- Added : Disable Colorbox option
- Added : Offset attribute for blog post shortcode
- Fixed : Anything slider shortcode animationTime attribute issue
- Fixed : Portfolio shortcode current attribute issue
- Fixed : Related Post widget title length issue
- Fixed : Navigation hover color issue
- Added : exclude categories for blog page option
- Added : randomStart option for nivo slider
- Added : picture frame shortcode align option
- Added : title lenth option for post list widget
- Added : make accordion can close by default
- Fixed : Gmap line break issue
- Fixed : Image shortcode auto height issue
- Updated : Tweet js
- Updated : Nivo slider js
- Updated : Mediaelement js
- Updated : Breadcumbs plus plugin
- Added : check the capability of user for show theme admin bar
- Fixed : shortcode generator missing on homepage option page issue
- Fixed : Related portfolio plugin empty category issue
- Fixed : Monthly Archive feature title issue
- Fixed : boxed layout background color option issue
- Changed : use non-timthumb reszie function by default
- Fixed : Upgrade issue
- Added : Spam check for contact form plugin
- Fixed : Combine js issue with Wordpress 3.3
- Added : Wordpress 3.3.1 Compatibility
- Added : Frame layout for blog post
- Added : More control for Meta informations in Header Area of Post Page
- Added : automatic replace line break with br tag for gmap shortcode generator
- Added : Boxed layout Background Color option
- Fixed : Description issue for blog posts widgets
- Fixed : Upload option issue
- Fixed : Color selector issue in some browse
- Fixed : Double breadcrumbs issue
- Added : Related Portfolio List widget
- Added : Relevanssi plugin Compatibility
- Added : Top Level Menu Background Color option
- Added : Breadcrumbs Text Size option
- Fixed : Custom Favicon issue
- Fixed : Upload option issue
- Fixed : Picture frame shortcode generator issue
- Added : Non-timthumb image resize support
- Added : Clear Cache option
- Added : Scroll to top button
- Added : portfolio_list shortcode
- Added : Weekly Archive feature header support
- Added : add nofollow rel to read more of posts for seo
- Changed : Layout option for pages.
- Fixed : breadcrumbs double post title issue
- Fixed : wp_editor issue with wp 3.3
- Fixed : upgrade issue with wp 3.3
- Fixed : unwanted slash of archives Feature text issue
- Added : doubleclickzoom option for gmap
- Added : background-attachment option for backgrounds
- Fixed : page_css_class filter argument issue
- Added : Portfolio Related and Recent Module option
- Added : Portfolio About Author option
- Added : Navigation Parent Arrow option
- Added : Media Uploader Compatibility for Wordpress 3.3
- Fixed : Lightbox gallery for featured image in post/portfolio page issue
- Fixed : Nivo slider issue
- Added : Sortable portfolio with page navigation support
- Added : Portfolio ajax navigation support
- Added : Shortcode support in comment option
- Added : Show featured image on feeds option
- Added : Featured Header Text customization options
- Added : Boxed layout
- Added : Lightbox gallery for featured image in post/portfolio page
- Added : links widget shortcode
- Added : Swedish Translation
- Fixed : Anything slider Animation/delay Time issue
- Fixed : Daniel cufon font issue
- Added : Accordion slider text size options
- Added : Sticky Footer option
- Added : Portfolio slider source
- Fixed : Nivo slider caption title issue
- Fixed : Homepage editor issue on wp 3.3
- Added : Nofollow attribute for button shortcode
- Fixed : Lightbox navigation issue
- Fixed : Upgrade with ftp issue
- Added : Upgrade theme option
- Added : Theme menu on Admin bar
- Added : Right float image blog layout
- Added : Font size option for Portfolio Description text
- Added : Option for Portfolio Read More text Display as button
- Added : Advanced divider shortcode
- Added : Open attribute for toggle shortcode
- Added : Sub current menu’s color option
- Fixed : Timthumb issue in some case
- Fixed : Lightbox shortcode generator issue
- Fixed : Gmap issue when marker is disabled
- Fixed : Categories widget with count css issue
- Fixed : Header and menu missing issue in safari, iphone & ipad issue
- Updated : Documentation
- Added : blog featured image below title option
- Added : Tab content color options
- Added : Page Content text field color option
- Added : image link lightbox option
- Added : search widget shortcode
- Added : shortcode generator for gallery
- Added : align attribute for slidershow shortcodes
- Fixed : nivo slider issue
- Fixed : Anything slider with video issue
- Fixed : 3d sldier issue
- Fixed : Columns layout shortcode issues
- Fixed : Blog shortcode page navigation on front page issue
- Fixed : Framed box shortcode margin issue
- Fixed : google map shortcode with align attribute issue
- Fixed : iframe shortcode frameborder issue
- Fixed : portfolio widget with category issue
- Fixed : shortcode generator disappear issue in some situation
- Added : Google Plus social icon
- Fixed : Disable Read More button in Full Post view
- Fixed : Gmap issue
- Fixed : Audio shortcode width & height attribute issue
- Fixed : Raw text appear issue
- Fixed : Font family option issue
- Fixed : Remove post thumbnail round border style
- Added : Blog Post title color option
- Added : make Blog Read More display as button
- Fixed : Sub level menu active color issue
- Fixed : Blog Exclude Categories issue
- Fixed : html5 video autoplay issue with ie
- Fixed : Sitemap Page “Edit” link issue
- Fixed : Shortcode Generator issue in ie
- Fixed : Invalid argument error message
- Fixed : Blog post title color display as read
- Fixed : Slideshow height issue
- Added : Display Site Description with Custom Logo
- Added : Anything slider shortcode
- Added : link support for nivo slideshow shortcode
- Added : Audio shortcode
- Added : blip.tv video shortcode
- Added : Portfolio with sidebar layout
- Added : Portfolio list widget
- Added : multiple source for slideshow
- Added : Author query support for post list widget
- Added : Batch upload images support for Portfolio Gallery
- Added : Blog meta link color options
- Added : a lot improvement in the backend
- Fixed : Navigation hover color issue
- Fixed : Timthumb script secure issue
- Fixed : skin initialization issue
- Fixed : 3d slideshow category issue
- Updated : Anything slider script
- Updated : Gmap scripts from using v2 api to v3
- Changed : change videojs to mediaelementjs
- Changed : New shortcode generator
- Piecemaker by Bj?rn Crüger
- jQuery by John Resig
- jQuery ColorBox by Jack Moore
- jQuery gmap plugin by Cedric Kastner
- jQuery Kwicks plugin by Jeremy Martin
- jQuery Easing plugin by George McGinley Smith
- jQuery Nivo Slider plugin by Gilbert Pellegrom
- jQuery Quicksand plugin by Jacek Galanciak
- jQuery SWFObject plugin by Jonathan Neal
- jQuery Tools plugin by Tero Piirainen
- jQuery Tweet plugin by seaofclouds
- jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2 by Dynamic Drive
- iPhone-style Checkboxes jQuery plugin by Thomas Reynolds
- ZeroClipboard by Joseph Huckaby
- DD_belatedPNG by Drew Diller
- mColorPicker by Meta100
- cufon by Simo Kinnunen
- html5doctor.com Reset Stylesheet by Richard Clark
- TimThumb script by Tim McDaniels, Darren Hoyt, Ben Gillbanks
- Breadcrumbs Plus Plugin by Luis Alberto Ochoa
- WP-PageNavi Plugin by Lester ‘GaMerZ’ Chan
- The Ultimate Free Web Designer’s Icon Set by Vitaly Friedman
- Social Network Icon Pack by Komodo Media, Rogie King
- User Interface Design Framework by Webalys
- flickr creative commons library pictures by ajari, aussiegall, hamed, nattu, visualpanic, xjrlokix
- Aaargh by Tup Wanders
- Andika Basic by SIL International
- Aurulent Sans by Stephen G. Hartke
- Blokletters by LeFly
- Candela by La Tipomatika
- Chelsea by Dieter Steffmann
- ChunkFive by The League of Moveable Type
- Cicle by La Tipomatika
- Colaborate by Ralph Oliver du Carrois
- Daniel by Daniel Midgley
- Droid Serif by Google Android
- Hattori Hanzo by Roman Shamin
- Imperator by Paul Lloyd
- Liberation Sans byRed Hat
- Nobile by Vernon Adams
- Oregon LDO by Luke Owens
- PT Sans by Paratype
- Quicksand by Andrew Paglinawan
- Segan by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luna by Carolina Mejia Villegas
Fonts, colors, backgrounds, widgets, images, videos, sliders, menus. blogs, portolios, logos and anything else is completely adjustable with the admin. And shortcodes! There are so many shortcodes we have lost count, they can be embedded within each other (so you can have a shortcode within a shortcode within a shortcode….) and they are widget friendly. We gave serious thought to the blog and portfolio functions, including archiving, search, layouts, to a level of customization that is unmatched. We know it is one thing to have a blog or portfolio with 2 pages of entries, but what happens when it is 200? 2000? Striking can accommodate all of this, and catalogue it all properly.
You can find more details below. And check out the online demo for a Striking taste!
Other Key Theme Features:
Other Notable Features and Benefits:
Striking Admin Panels
Theme updatesStriking has had over 50 updates for feature additions and wordpress core matching since inception in 2010. When WP updates, Striking updates. No worrying about buying a theme that gets abandoned or left behind after 6 months. We listen to theme feedback and where practical and feasible have added many customer requested features.
Version 18.104.22.168 – Sept 28, 2013A small update with a couple of minor bug fixes and and a change for breadcrumbs allowing Woo store breadcrumbs to follow WP SEO Plugin custom styles:
Version 22.214.171.124 – Sept 26, 2013This is a small update of the theme to correct some small bugs:
Version 5.2.2 – Sept 24, 2013
For more details on this release including detailed help instructions for both regular and child theme users, please visit Striking 5.2.2 Release and Installation Instructions.
CHILD THEME users please note this release has a uses the same Child theme Ver 1.0.3 as the prior release. We very strongly recommend Child Theme users review the special instructions in the above noted help thread prior to updating your site.
Following is the changelog for this release:
Version 5.2.1 – July 18, 2013For more details on this release including detailed help instructions for both regular and child theme users, please visit Striking 5.2.1 Release and Installation Instructions
CHILD THEME users please note this release has a uses the same Child theme Ver 1.0.3 as the prior release. We very strongly recommend you review the special instructions in the above noted help thread prior to updating your site.
Version 5.2 – June 28, 2013
Version 126.96.36.199 – January 21, 2013
Version 188.8.131.52 – January 7, 2013
Version 184.108.40.206 – December 19th ‘12
Version 5.1.9 – December 17th ‘12
Version 220.127.116.11 – July.6th ‘12
Version 18.104.22.168 – June.15th ‘12
Version 5.1.8 – May.11th ‘12
Version 5.1.7 – Feb.1th ‘12
Version 5.1.6 – Jan.21th ‘12
Version 5.1.5 – Jan.12th ‘12
Version 5.1.4 – Jan.6th ‘12
Version 5.1.3 – Jan.5th ‘12
Version 5.1.2 – Jan.4th ‘12
Version 5.1.1 – Jan.1th ‘12
Version 5.1 – Dec.24th ‘11
Version 5.0.6 – Dec.17th ‘11
Version 5.0.5 – Dec.4th ‘11
Version 5.0.4 – Dec.3th ‘11
Version 5.0.3 – Nov.22th ‘11
Version 5.0.2 – Nov.15th ‘11
Version 5.0.1 – Nov.8th ‘11
Version 5.0 – Nov.7th ‘11
Version 4.0.3 – Sep.28th ‘11
Version 4.0.2 – Sep.4th ‘11
Version 4.0.1 – Aug.31th ‘11
Version 4.0 – Aug.30th ‘11
PLEASE SEE THE THEME CHANGELOG FOR ALL UPDATES FROM INITIAL RELEASE TO VERSION 3.0.6.