Designed with a dash of simplicity, a pinch of minimalism, and a healthy helping of elegance, stüdeo is a minimal, elegant, grid-based portfolio WordPress theme for creative studios and individuals that’s all about showcasing your work with little distraction.
With smooth, bookmarkable single-page navigation, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3 animation, it’s designed to help you quickly set up a visually striking studio & portfolio website.
It features 3 pre-designed themes which provide infinite color combinations and theming possibilities.
- Main features:
- 3 distinctly different styles.
- Fullscreen Slideshow on one of the style variations
- Styled page templates
- Smooth, bookmarkable single-page navigation of all local pages.
- jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3 animation.
- Wordpress features:
- Various widgets
- Custom Menu Support
- Various Custom Post Types
- Elaborate Theme Options
- Custom Write Panel (additional meta box)
- jQuery & PHP enhancements:
- Smooth filterable portfolio
- Colorbox (lightbox)
- Working contact form that submits asynchronously (Ajax) + Client and server-side validation
- Lightweight “latest tweet” functionality. ( just plug in your username )
- Fonts, Icons & Typography:
- Access to unlimited Google, Typekit, and other font provider’s Fonts. Edit 1 line of code to add more.
- @font-face replacement for mini-icons
- Coding & Documentation:
- Fully valid XHTML Code
- Cross-browser compatible (common modern browsers)
- Semantically coded
- Well commented and documented code. (x)HTML guide included
Third Party Scripts
- jQuery version 1.7.1
- jQuery UI (custom) version 1.8.18
- JQuery validation plugin version 1.7
- modernizr version 2.5.3
- jQuery Plugins inside the plugins.js file:
- jQuery mousewheel version 3.0.6
- jScrollPane version v2.0.0beta11
- jQuery.ScrollTo version 1.4.2
- Isotope version 1.5.18
- jQuery Colorbox versioon 1.3.19
- jQuery Nivo Slider version 2.7.1
- jQuery Easing version 1.3
- jQuery Supersized version 3.2.7
- urbaneArmor – Jessy McInnis ( http://urbanearmor.com/blog/ )
1.1 Updates ( April 23, 2012 ):
header.php (line #81 and line #82)
- Fix issue with alternate stylesheets not taking effect.
Adjusted relative link to stylesheet URLs.
functions.php (line #95)
- Un-hide the Admin bar for convenient access to backend
1.1 Updates ( April 23, 2012 ): header.php (line #81 and line #82) - Fix issue with alternate stylesheets not taking effect. Adjusted relative link to stylesheet URLs. functions.php (line #95) - Un-hide the Admin bar for convenient access to backend