Studio Paul – Responsive Wordpress ThemeStudio Paul is a responsive wordpress highly suitable to showcase your work / portfolio , but multi-purpose adaptable due to its home, blog variations, page templates and powerful features & options.
- 3 Home Page Variations full slider/boxed/none
- 3 Blog Variations – 3 box column, 2 box column, single column
- 3 Archive Variations – idem
- 2 Portfolio Types – Filterable and Paginated, each of them with 2, 3 and 4 columns.
- Single project
- Gallery with PrettyPhoto integrated
- Slider in posts and pages
- Recent posts carousel on homepage
- Built in pagination for posts and comments
- Built in related posts
- 4 Widgetized Areas – Home, Blog, Page, Footer
- Page Templates: homepage/blog/page with sidebar/full width page/contact
- Shortcodes: accordion, alerts, boxes, buttons, columns, countdown, contact, divider, video, google map, panel, pricing, slider, social icons, tabs, teambox, title, toggle, lightbox wp gallery
- Theme Options (please, see the demo for screenshots)
- 9 Premade Skin Colors
- Unlimited Customizable Skins
- Twitter Feeds, Facebook Like Box
- Friendly documentation & author support
SupportIf you buy one of my items, the support service is guaranteed. I usually respond in less than 24 hours during business days and sometimes weekends too. Please, reach me via my profile page (contact form – right sidebar, bottom). Support does not include customization, but this doesn’t mean I won’t do my best to help you with small adjustments. Also, you should know that I am in Europe timezone.
This is a beautiful and classy theme! I couldn’t be happier with your product, nor with the superb support you provide. It is the perfect theme to elegantly showcase my artwork. I highly suggest Studio Paul to anyone considering purchasing a responsive Wordpress template—they won’t be disappointed. I wish you much success! – Donna
Super support and a delightful theme. Thanks! – pruttgurka
HTML VersionInterested in HTML version? View it here
LogJanuary 22, 2013 – Update – fixed a bug with google analytics code (added from “footer & stats” in theme options). Affected file: footer.php
April 4, 2013 – Update: removed “popular posts” class widget acting weird on some servers, affected file: functions.php.