An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by UDTHEMES
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my twitter account to appear?
Go Appearance > Theme Options and scroll down to where it says Twitter Name.
My tweets do not appear, but I have entered my twitter account?
Make sure that your tweets are not older than seven days.
My slider images appear cut off?
Make sure that you are using landscape images, as done in the demo. This will fix the problem.
How do I create a custom link in the menu?
Go Appearance > Menus
- 1. Look for the section that says ‘Custom Links’
- 2. Enter custom link url
- 3. Enter custom link label
- 4. Click ’ add to menu’
- 5. Reorganize menu as necessary
The font does not take into account certain characters of other languages, what do I do?
You will need to download the font again from : http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/bebas-neue
- 1.Make sure it supports the character map that you require
- 2.Download the font
- 3.Go to : http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/
- 4.Include the necessary glyps
- 5. Generate the new cufon js file
- 6. Replace the current cufon file but keep the original name
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.