Various cover style combine with color scheme. make your newsletter more gorgeous. Want your own image for cover right? just replace and image link at a few code line and done. (more info in document file).
- Template Builder by Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, and MyMail (Wordpress Plugin)
- 6 color style (Blue, Cyan, Brown, Dark, Purple, Green.
- Commented HTML.
- Flexible table structure (delete/copy/replace).
- Responsive for your mobile device.
- Cover image style template
- 2 style Price package
- Advanced lossy compression for all PNG images(reduce png file size 70%+)
- Compatible with awesome WordPress plunin MyMail
- 14 Repeatable module for both Campaign Monitor, MailChimp and MyMail
- 1/1 Content
- 1/2 Panel [Right Text]
- 1/2 Panel [Left Text]
- 1/2 Box [Right Text]
- 1/2 Box [Left Text]
- 2/2 Panel
- 1/3 Box [Right Text]
- 1/3 Box [Left Text]
- 1/3 Panel [Right Text]
- 1/3 Panel [Left Text]
- 3/3 Panel
Modular templateModular style template easy to realign, build your own layout for the template. just select your prefer module and copy/delete/replace as you want. (all html code are commented.) you can make the template be more variable with modular style.
6 file for Campaign Monitor and 6 file for Mail Chimp
– include Campaign Monitor tag : singleline, multiline, editable, repeater, layout.
– include MailChimp tag: mc:edit, mc:repeatable, mc:hideable mc:variant.
- Regular html – 48 html(None MailChimp or Campaign Monitor TAG) include 7 layout style and 1 mix layout.
- Photoshop file – 6 psd file all layers are names and well organize with group and color label. and 1 icons.psd for easy custom color all image sliced ready.
- Documentation – include how to upload to Campaign Monitor and MailChimp. FAQ section
- MyMail – 12 compatible html file. include both index.html and notification.html for plugin
02/05/2014 V 1.1
- Fixed button unable to removed in MyMail files.
- Fixed Outlook 2013 image padding
- Add 1/1 Panel module
- Initial Release
if you love this item give me some love comeback and rate my hard work, I do appreciate.