This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Marbol your help has been great so far and I have 2 new questions. How can I have the logo stretch all the way across the top of the header sections? and how can I use a different background image for the background of the website?
Next question PLEASE ask me at: http://support.mariuszboloz.com
thanks! Got it all to work.
I need to add FR lang to your theme.
First I read in K2 forum that Joomla lang pack must be installed before K2 lang pack, so I manually FTP uploaded the Joomla FR language (site and admin and correct version of my running Joomla) in the site and admin folder. But nothing show up in the admin
How to add languages to your theme exactly ?
I don’t add language to the template. Only what do You need is to dwonload language package from Joomla http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/languages/translations-for-joomla/5314 install it (exactly the same lik a standard Joomla extensions) and make it as default with langugage manager.
Look at image: http://d.pr/i/mcIN
Next question please ask me at: http://support.mariuszboloz.com
one question : the quickstart is avaiable?
Yes, it’s available. It’s exactly like a demo page.
i just buy another template fro you..u are the best:) if i nedd something i will ask you:)
Thank You Pieroai
I can not get my feature article on the home page, can you tell me how to do that ? It works on any other menu but not the Home menu.
Just edit “Home” menu item to display featured articles. Please look at this article: http://docs.joomla.org/Help25:Menus_Menu_Item_Article_Featured
Next question please ask me at: http://support.marbol2.com
How can I remove border-dotted.png on menu text ? I mean want to remove completely.
Another question for you. I couldn’t install quick start on to my
Joomla! 2.5.8 Stable. It’s bit taking time to work out . Could you please send me a quick start version for me.
Is it able to use this Template for Joomla 3.0?
I’m working on update this template to Joomla 3.5 when it will be released.
I have a few Questions, but you don’t answer my mails, 3 times I requested an forum account, so i have to ask the questions here.
1. I can’t klick the right link, over the search panel, and it’s also not able to klick into the right end of the search panel. Is it able to fix that?
2. How can i link the “Send EMail” button to my Mail-adress
3. How can i change the text (Read more …) of the buttons at the “Portfolio” page
Sorry for my late answer.
1. If your website is online please send me the url
2. Here You can download update template.css file http://d.pr/f/vj3r
3. You can change this text in language ini file. In “language” folder find en-GBcom_content.ini file and go to line 24
And the 3D-Slider doesn’t work on my new Domain.
Go to module manager find this slider module, open it, save and close.
Next question please aks me at:http://support.marbol2.com
3D-Slider doesn’t work on some Computers.
Make sure that You’re using latest version of this module.
next question please ask me at: http;//support.marbol2.com
When the update to Joomla 3.5 will be released?
At this moment Version of a new Joomla is 3.1.1 (http://www.joomla.org).
I’m still working on update of Sunrise and other Joomla 2.5 templates to Joomla 3.x. I think it will be done by the end of this month.
I have problems with using sunrise + gantry !! Lots of diffrences btween IE and Firefox, using the layout to display modules wherever I want is difficult … Could you help me :
1. to make my web site work fine with IE
2. why I can’t get the same look like you demo even If I used the quickstart ??
My site : www.arp-oi.com
Thanks a lot !!!
Sorry for my late answer. If the problem is still please use http://support.marbol2.com and send url of website based on this template.
is it responsive??
unfortunately Sunrise is not responsive.
I have a few questions:
1. how to set up a newsletter,
2. how to edit footer with information about the project
3. how to set up e – mail on the contact form
Thank you for your help
1. Please check documentation file
2. To remove/adit footer info unpublish/edit modules in module positions “footer-a”, b, c, d
3. Contact form used in this template based on Joomla default contact component. Please check the following video to know how to setup contact form on your website: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/joomla-video/contact-form.htm
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $17