Current version: 1.1
For more details please go to end of item description
We are proud to present you a completely fresh WordPress experience –
a Superior Osaka premium theme with enormous customization and editing possibilities. This is a complete package of great features and small options that will make the process of creating your site easy as never before. Page building and editing solutions included in this theme are one of the biggest innovations – in Osaka this part is powered by unique Content Builder tool which gives you total freedom of choice and unlimited content layout combinations. And thanks to new fast and optimized rendering engine you will show your stuff in the best way possible.
Creating a great site is not a challenge anymore. Superior Osaka is a powerful WordPress theme designed for flexibility, clean sharp look and simple use. For a first glimpse of advanced theme features like Content Builder or Pro Menu System view our presentation video right below and check our live preview demo site. Enjoy!
The Superiority of Osaka WordPress theme lies in the power of its tools and features. Take a look on this overview list to find more about the full package:
• Content Builder – professional page layout creator with drag and drop functionality. Simple to use and very powerful tool with total of 37 different page elements. Special editing options for each segment allow to resize, hide, duplicate blocks, or even additionally use advanced float or clear options… All segments have also individual settings to insert content or control display mode and look of the item. Now you can build, edit and customize your pages with ease!
• Pro Menu System – advanced and easy to use main navigation system. In Osaka you can choose different submenu displays – below each main item you can have a standard nested menu or create a special custom width mega menu. Available options allow you to change submenu width, add notes, create spaces, titles, text tags, organize items or even add submenu bottom image… and much more!
• Contact Form Generator – build your own forms in theme CMS. Create completely customized multiple contact forms with an optional spam protection field, or just choose a default contact form with one click.
• Lightbulb Shortcodes Generator – useful shortcodes at hand in your editor. Thanks to Content Builder you can now use shortcodes only for special tasks, but you can still generate them quickly and directly in edit page/post mode. More about shortcode you will find in the Live Preview demo site under Features.
• SEO Settings – Use built-in SEO settings to increase the volume of traffic that your website receives from search engines. You can configure global and individual post / page SEO options (with different title, keywords, description or some other meta tag). You can also decide about heading tags size for each segment – this could also be very beneficial for your site, as the heading structure of your pages is one of the very important aspects of on-page SEO. In Post and Page settings alternate text for main image can be also added.
• Font Manager – select fonts and update font list. You can choose font for headings and use for this one of four methods: standard browser font, Cufon, Google Fonts or Font Face (woff fonts). Body font can be also changed. Use simple Font Manager to add more fonts and build your own font list!
• This theme is Fully Responsive – optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices (ready for different device resolutions). In CMS you will find also option to turn off responsive CSS if needed.
• Use optional High Resolution Responsive Mode for a wider perspective! – you can choose between 960px grid or 1152px grid.
• Sidebar Composer – create and combine multiple sidebars. You can select sidebar for different site areas in global options (category, archive, search and 404 pages), select default sidebars for all layouts and set individual sidebars for pages and posts in page options. Use Sidebar Composer to create combined sidebars without any limits (can be used for example to create master sidebars with master widgets). It is possible even to change the order of sidebar registration or assign sidebars individually to each blog post category.
• Page and Post Page Layout Control – choose individually between 4 layouts for all pages and posts: full width, sidebar right, sidebar left, both sidebars. Additional layout options for category, archive, search and 404 pages.
• Complete Background Settings – you can assign global background for your site, configure it and force to display on all pages with just a few clicks. Post and Page individual background options are also included. You can not only have a different background on each page, but set completely different background settings individually if needed.
• Responsive Board Slider – display post and pages in various slider modes. Highly configurable and easy to setup slider available in Content Builder as a segment. Can be used multiple times with different settings. Options available for this slider include: category and ID selector, various color and description modes, up to 6 rows of thumbnails, optional sliding pagination, items order settings.
• Basic Image Slider – simple and easy to setup slider with fading / sliding effect. Works as a Content Builder segment and can be used in different sizes. Optional descriptions and control icons. You can also setup in simple way other slider working parameters like transition speed or headings size or type. Drag and drop functionality for slides list.
• Export/Import options (for theme CMS and Pro Menu System settings) – another very beneficial and simple to use feature. With one / two click you can simple export your full theme setup (Osaka CMS settings) into a file and load it for another WP installation or use it as a storage copy. This can be used to move your theme settings to another server, or to a server from localhost WP installation. You will still need to make a few small tweaks on the final site because the ID numbers for pages and categories will be different, but these options can save you a lot of time if this operation is needed.
• Global Blog Options – full control from CMS over information displayed in predefined post layout – on blog content block and post single pages.
• Customizable Comments Area – total control on comments elements display.
• Header Icons Manager – special section for header icons with full control over top icons. Drag and drop functionality for icons list to quickly change the order to your needs.
• Multiple Twitter Segments and Widgets – thanks to special twitter settings you can create multiple twitter block on your site – on sidebar and via Content Builder. Segment in Content Builder allow you to display tweets in two different layout modes.
• 16 Custom Widgets – twitter, recent posts, post and page boxes, headings with subtitle and description, sidebar image, members (team), video… and more!
• Spam Protection – protect your comments forms and contact forms from spam by our tested spam protection solution included in the theme.
• Portfolio – projects Content Builder segment plus project posts – portfolio layout with various display options. Project posts with own layout and information labels.
• Members (Team) and Services – two different Content Builder segments plus Members (Team) and Services posts for easy configuration – team and services layout with various display options
• Color options – change color for headings, headings subtitle and anchor color.
• 100% configurable breadcrumb navigation
• Tracking code options
• Optional WordPress menu use as main theme navigation
• Translation ready
• Google Maps segment with full setup options for location, display and colors.
• Theme Emoticons Replacement Tool (Extras)
• Use post and pages custom primary images or use native WP post thumbnails
• Highly Customizable Footer – create your own footer style from 5 different elements: widget area (7 different predefined layouts), footer logo, copyright text, bottom and top custom content areas. For each page you can define individually what footer sections will be displayed.
• Announcement Bar – advanced bottom bar settings – optional area displayed with fixed position. Useful for special announcements, additional navigation elements or just for adding some decoration.
• More simple and advanced options – tons of other useful options are included in the theme, like for example various page and post individual settings, image automatic grayscale options, top and bottom space size, display order for posts … and more!
Authors of photography used in the Live Preview:· 85mm.ch
· A Guy Taking Pictures
· Keith Allison
· Allie Caulfield
· Thomas Cuelho
· Chris Gladis
· Vanessa Hutd
· Randy Le’Moine
· Josh Liba
· Yuri Samoilov
· Joshua Singh
· Mah Padilha
· Ferran Pestana
· Prosto Photos
· Tambako the Jaguar
· Tim Wang
· Tom Wolf
· Robert Young
Additional Notes:· Some features of this theme use free NextGEN Gallery plugin by Photocrati Media (created by Alex Rabe) and you will have to install it to use these features. These features are DC NGG Recent Image widget and 4 Content Builder segments: NGG Recent Slider, Gallery, NGG Thumbs, NGG Thumbs Slider. Thanks to this features and NGG functionality you can easily create multiple galleries with different image sets and display them on the site with a full control.
VERSION 1.1 (date: 22.12.2012) /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// - 4 files in: css/ style.css common.css common_fixed.css common_hires.css - 5 files in: cms/php/ cp_theme.php cp_renderer.php cp_general.php cp_metapage.php cp_builder.php 1. REMOVED: Useless, wrapper select list, from sidebar segment. 2. FIXED: Problem with loading style.css file. 3. FIXED: Main logo display change, from css backgrund to nested img object. 4. NEW: Board slider can display images of posts with selected hidden image option. 5. NEW: Sample content files in download folder.