Supportive comes packed with an easy-to-use un-branded Options Panel and great documentation.
Supportive is ideal for creating a support site for your product, theme support, or even a full-on knowledgebase site!
- Fully Responsive design
- Unlimited Colors
- Multiple Backgrounds
- Built-in ajax contact form
- Automatic text links
- Built-in View count script
- Automatic custom wp-admin generation to match site
- Custom Frontend posting feature
- Syntax Highlighting
- Secured admin – Non admins are redirected to site home.
- Wordpress 3 menu compatible
- Lots of built-in Wordpress shortcodes for easy styling
- Google analytics
How does it work: The basis behind the theme is that if a user cannot find what they are looking for then from the frontend form they can ask a question.
This question is then held in the posts section of the admin for an admin to review. An admin can then edit, delete or publish. Once published any user can submit an answer, answers are in theory comments, so again, they can be moderated if needed by an admin!
To allow a seamless experience, set the default user role to at least Author from Settings > General.
NOTE : Don’t forget, if you like the theme, rate it via your downloads!
27.02.2012 Added a category select to the form.