Suppose is a theme suitable for all type of business. This theme is a combination of classic, minimal and modern elements. It comes with Custom Shortcodes, Widgets, Menus and a creative Theme Options panel which allow you to create website of your dreams with minim effort without touching the code.
HTML Version is here: http://themeforest.net/item/suppose-premium-html5-theme/1380630
- HTML5 + CSS3 + WP
- Wordpress 3.4 – 3.8+ compatibility
- Translation Ready (.mo/.po files included)
- Powerful Administration Panel
- Drad-and-Drop homepage layout
- 5 jQuery sliders with incredible transition effects
- 90 Background patterns with custom backgound color and image
- 30 color schemes
- Unlimited Sidebars
- 4 Custom post types ( Portfolio, Services, Jobs, FAQs )
- Portfolio video and custom image slider support( Video from: Youtube, Vimeo, Metacafe, DailyMotion )
- Lightbox support for video from Youtube, Vimeo, Metacafe, DailyMotion and for iFrames
- Widgetized footer ( can be disabled )
- Custom fonts. Cufon select (10 available), Custom cufon, Google font, Standard font
- 5 blog styles
- 9 portfolio styles
- Lightbox gallery( can be disabled/enabled )
- Ready to use shortcodes
- Custom page templates
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Ajax contact form
- Custom logo and Favicon uploader in the admin
- Author Information Box on Posts
- Custom widgets
- Quicksand filterable portfolio
- Image Upload functionality
- JqueryUI slider
- Sortable Homepage slider
- Drag-and-Drop homepage layout
- Enable/Disable Homepage modules
- Custom sidebars ( Unlimited )
- Custom Menus
- Theme Options Backup
- Home – 5 jQuery sliders( Skitter, Cycle, RoundAbout, Nivo, zAccordion ), Video support ( Left, Right and Full width ), Static image
- Default page(left/right sidebar)(with auto-resize featured image)
- Full width page(with auto-resize featured image)
- Blog(left/right sidebar)
- Services(left/right/no sidebar)
- Jobs(left/right/no sidebar)
- FAQs(left/right/no sidebar)
Lightbox Evolution: This is a premium plugin, one of the best on Codecanyon. Can display images, HTML elements, SWF movies, Maps, and Ajax requests
Quicksand Portfolio: This enables your visitors to reorder and filter your portfolio items based on category with a nice shuffling animation.
Skitter Slider: One of the best free JQuery Slider over Internet.
jQuery Cycle Plugin (2 styles): The jQuery Cycle Plugin is a slideshow plugin that supports many different types of transition effects. It supports pause-on-hover, auto-stop, auto-fit, before/after callbacks, click triggers and much more.
Roundabout: Roundabout is a jQuery plugin that easily converts unordered lists & other nested HTML structures into entertaining, interactive, turntable-like areas.
Nivo Slider: Most popular JQuery slider.
zAccordion: zAccordion is a horizontal accordion plugin for jQuery
Images are purchased from PhotoDune and are not included in the package.
Package contain PSD, AI files for menu and logo elements ( not full template )
PDF Documentation for a basic usage and installation.
v2.0.1 -- 24 July 2013 -- Wordpress 3.8 Compatibility v2.0.1 -- 24 July 2013 -- Fixed portfolio filter -- Fixed other minor bugs v2.0 -- 27 June 2013 -- FIXED ALL deprecated functions and constants -- FIXED ALL Notices and Warnings that appear when WP_DEBUG is set tp "true" -- Replaced: "admin" directory - this is a major update for SMOF framework -- Replaced: "lightbox" directory - this is a major update for Lightbox plugin -- Replaced: "TimThumb" is replaced with "AquaResize" -- Edited: "header.php" -- Edited: "footer.php" -- Edited: "functions.php" -- Edited: "single.php" -- Edited: "js/plugins.js" -- Edited: "js/scripts.js" -- Edited: "functions/register-faq.php" -- Edited: "functions/register-jobs.php" -- Edited: "functions/register-services.php" -- Edited: "functions/register-portfolio.php" -- Edited: "functions/add_meta_box_jobs.php" -- Edited: "functions/add_meta_box_portfolio.php" -- Edited: "functions/add_meta_box_services.php" -- Edited: "functions/sidebar_generator.php" -- Edited: "functions/shortcodes.php" -- Edited: "functions/comment-list.php" -- Added: "functions/google-fonts.php" -- Added: "functions/aq_resizer.php" -- Added: "includes/custom-styles.php" -- Added: "includes/head-scripts.php" -- Removed: "php" directory - used only for "TimThumb", which is removed forever from this theme -- Removed: "widgets/twitter.php" - twitter widget is removed, because of the new API. -- Removed: "includes/template-blog1-img.php" - now this a part of "includes/template-blog1.php" -- Removed: "includes/template-blog2-img.php" - now this a part of "includes/template-blog2.php" -- Removed: "includes/template-blog3-img.php" - now this a part of "includes/template-blog3.php" -- Removed: "includes/template-blog4-img.php" - now this a part of "includes/template-blog4.php" -- Removed: "includes/template-blog5-img.php" - now this a part of "includes/template-blog5.php" -- Removed: "includes/template-blogpost-img.php" - now this a part of "single.php" -- BIG Change: Replaced all $data variables with $smof_data. This means that not only the files above were modifed. v1.0.3 -- 28 June 2012 -- Wordpress 3.4.1 compatibility. -- Fixed "Cheatin’ uh?" bug for media uploader -- Removed WP Smart Quotes !!! Note: For more info read changelog.txt v1.0.2 -- 16 June 2012 -- Wordpress 3.4 compatibility. -- Portfolio slider bug fix. Error looks like this "Cheatin’ uh?" -- Added button shortcode url property. -- Admin Medialibrary Uploader bug fix. -- Other minor changes. v1.01 -- 13 May 2012 -- style.css - on line 1803( Removed height style for single blog post image ) -- template-home.php - Bugs Fixed(Template work incorectly on some hosting providers) -- Added option to set a custom image height for blog posts(Fixed or Auto). -- Added option to disable portfolio filter. v1.0 -- 12 May 2012 - Initial release