Survive is clean and modern HTML theme made for Business, Portfolio, Personal Blog or any kind of website.
The new Internet explorer 9 has issues with cufon font replacement script, and makes the headings invisible.
To fix it, download new version of the script from here: http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/ and replace the old one with the new one in /js/ folder.
- W3C valid XHTM Strict 1.0, with valid CSS3 (except for browser-vendor settings)
- Tested in major browsers: Firefox 3.x, Firefox 4 beta, Chrome, Opera, IE7 , IE8
- 12 Template files
- Index Page with 3 featured-items and slogan
- Index Page with 3 featured-items, slogan and blog
- Index Page with slogan and blog
- Index Page with blog
- Full width Page
- Two even columns Page
- Sidebar-right Page
- Blog Page
- 3 Column standard Portfolio
- 3 Column jQuery enhanced Portfolio
- 2 Column jQuery enhanced Portfolio
- Contact Page with working ajax contact form with validation
- 4 Color theme presets (black and white/orange/striped teal, with white image borders/pink) with easily changeable colors/backgrounds (important background/color settings at the top of CSS file for easy acess)
- Commented, divided into sections code
- Nivo Slider
- Two-level, user-friendly jQuery dropdown menu
- Unique jQuery search button
- Nicely styled working ajax contact form
- Cufon font replacement
- Pirobox lightbox effect
Icons: mainpage icons
Social Networking Icons
Browsers Icons by Morcha
Hamburgerheaven font by Nick’s Fonts
I bought your theme and I like it, but I need help with XYZ .
Thank you! I will answer all of your questions, and try to help with every possible issue as fast as i possibly can. Please use envato contact form to send me a message, write about problem in detail, and if possible – throw me a link showing the problem.
Also, please bear in mind that I live in europe so if you are from other continent, responces could take up to few hours, as I’ll be probably still sleeping when you are awake.
I bought your theme but I think you should include XYZ / I dont like it at all.
Please explain what is not working to your liking, what should I improve to make it better. I really want you to enjoy this theme to it’s fullest.
I like this theme, but I dont know anything about coding, will there be a WORDPRESS edition?
Yes, there will be a Wordpress edition. I work alone so it might take 1-2months to polish and add all features. You can motivate me to work harder by adding a comment or even buying this HTML version to cover my coffee expenses (I am addicted to coffee). However, HTML isn’t that scary, code is divided into sections, and commented, so creating simple, static website upon this theme is very easy.
The theme does not work under IE6 , any plans to extend support to this browser?
IE6 is soon to be forgotten developers nightmare, thats why I left it unsupported. However, if the theme sales in decent amount of copies, and users demand IE6 compatibility I will simply add it in upcoming build. It will be free update (as all of theme updates).
I like some of the photos used in this theme, can I use them on my own website?
Yes, but please – only with this theme. If you would like to use them elsewhere, contact me.
Thanks for reading!