Add & remove modules or hide elements, easily with MailChimp editor.
Campaign Monitor Ready
Add or remove modules easily with Campaign Monitor editor.
MyMail WP Plugin Ready
Add or remove modules easily with MyMail plugin editor.
- Free access to our new, simple, easy-to-use Template Builder.
- Maximum clients compatibily, in all major email clients. From old Classic Yahoo! Mail, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Valid and well-commented codes
- Ready for Campaign Monitor and MailChimp powerful template editor!
- 10 unique flexible modular that you can very easy to remix them to create your own layout.
- 6 color variations (that you can very easy to change with your own color with only one-click find and replace code)
- Flexible button with inline CSS (guide to create your own button, see next section). Very easy to make your own button and flexible to place it as your needs.
- On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, and how to create your own button).
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on my Android 4.1.2 phone, iPhone mail, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail. Online test using Inbox inspector from Getresponse
- Repeatable & drag and drop modules with MailChimp and Campaign Monitor template included!
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly. For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via their powerful editor.
- 6 Sliced PSD files included.
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 30 HTML files, with 1 mixed modules variations.
- 6 HTML files for MailChimp templates (in separated folder, for each of color), 6 HTML files for Campaign Monitor templates (in separated folder, for each of color), 12 HTML files for MyMail WP plugin templates (in separated folder, for each of color), and 6 other for regular HTML templates.
- 6 PSD file
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including videos.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone 3, 4 and 5
- Lotus Notus 8
- Lotus Notus 8.5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
Update 2.0 / July 13 2014:
- Whole code structure updates and bug fixes. - Added free access to our new easy to use Template Builder - Update MailChimp templates version, added ability to customize the theme color, via MailChimp editor
Update 1.4 / March 27 2014:
- Small update on MyMail templates version, for "preheader" section.
Update 1.3 / November 12 2013:
- Improved MyMail templates version. Added the ability to automatic grab the blog post to newsletter content. And buttons and links style adjustment.
Update 1.2 / November 07 2013:
- Fix minor issue on MyMail templates version
November 06 2013:
- Added MyMail plugin ready templates - Fixed small issue on MailChimp version templates
Support requestsFor support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.