Swiper, Minimalist Responsive Email Template
Swiper is a minimalist responsive email template good for multi-purposes of email marketing campaign. You can use for regular newsletter campaign,
product promotion, even blog newsletter. Swiper comes with flexible & repeatable modular you can mix and match as your needs.
It’s also mobile friendly, adapt to your mobile phones.
Read on for further
CLICK HERE TO SEE DEMO Click the color of each layout to see the demo
VideosSwiper in MailChimp powerful editor
Swiper in Campaign Monitor powerful editor
Swiper in MyMail plugin for WordPress, powerful editor
Update 1.1 Nov 15 2013: - Minor updates on table code structure - Fixed sending issue on MyMail templates version - Fixed and adjustment on button and heading links color, on MyMail templates version. - Added ability to auto grab blog post content to newsletter, on MyMail templates version.
Features at glance
- Maximum clients compatibilty, in all major email clients. From old Classic Yahoo! Mail, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Valid and well-commented codes
- Minimum graphics elements for fast load email.
- Ready for Campaign Monitor, MyMail and MailChimp powerful template editor!
- 10 unique flexible modular that you can very easy to remix them to create your own layout.
- 5 sample layouts variations (plus 1 all modules / mixed layout version included)
- 3 color variations (that you can very easy to change with your own color with only one-click find and replace code)
- 2 skin style dark and light
- Flexible button with inline CSS (guide to create your own button, see next section). Very easy to make your own button and flexible to place it as your needs.
- On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, and how to create your own button).
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on my Android 4.1.2 phone, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail. Online test using Inbox inspector from Getresponse
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly. For MailChimp, MyMail and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via their powerful editor. (Videos and how-to tutorial attached)
- 3 Sliced PSD files included.
Pre and or after-purchase questions, feel free to contact me directly via this contact form!
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 48 HTML files, with 1 mixed modules+ 5 sample layout variations.
- 6 HTML files for MailChimp templates (in separated folder, for each of color), 6 HTML files for Campaign Monitor templates (in separated folder, for each of color), and 36 other for regular HTML templates.
- 3 PSD file
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including videos.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone 3, 4 and 5
- Lotus Notus 8
- Lotus Notus 8.5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
My other featured item
Support requestsFor support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.
Not included in the download package (replaced with placeholder image)