Hello, I have two pre-purchase questions.
This might sound simplistic, but is there a way to move the article title onto the picture (in the lower third) and make it, say white? I like that look.
Also, can I make the front page without the one-post-per-category layout, so it just lists posts by date?
Thank you very much. Great work!
1. Not by default. It requires to add your own customization.
Yes, it display the recent blog posts sorted by date.
Hello Taras, thanks for the super quick answer.
1. I am aware that this requires customization. Yet, since this is a rather expensive theme for ThemeForest (and the first I’d ever buy) and since you seem to already have employed the styles necessary in the front slider, would there be a chance for you to add the customization? I know I’m out on a branch here, but I would greatly appreciate the help. I’m not too good at HTML and CSS.
2. Great, thanks.
If it requires only a simple css customization then sure I can help you (but not file modifications). Could you email me @ http://themeforest.net/user/taras_d and tell me more about the title customization. Then I can tell you if we can solve it with a simple css.
It’s weird that on the mobile device you have to click the + to work a dropdown, and there are down arrows next to the menu items that have dropdowns. It’s confusing to the user. Is there a way to just make it so when you click the menu item the drop down just goes down, without having to click the +?
Menu item may also have a link and when you click on it then it will redirect you to the different page. So, that’s why there is a ”+” button. If you want to change it then you need to do your own customization. Sorry but theme does not support it.
What is the template file to edit for the Full Width blog template? I can’t figure it out and I am trying to make a child theme to make some adjustments. Thanks!
Hi, Could you email me @ http://themeforest.net/user/taras_d . Thanks.
Love this theme!
Can you help me to get (some of the) portfolio items on the home page?
It doesn’t work when I insert the portfolio value in the ‘category ID’.
Hello Maaike, Thank You for purchasing my theme. Could you please email me @ http://themeforest.net/user/taras_d . Thanks.
I fixed the issue of it not displaying the background image by just doing a direct CSS modify. But once the background began to show I noticed in Chrome it is giving me a margin between the top of the browser window and the header, but that does not happen in IE.
I sent you an email. Thanks.
Hey Taras, Lost your email so figured I would post here…
How do you have a video post show the video in the home page feed? As it sits you have to click the post title for it to load the video.
Recent blog posts do not show video on a homepage. You can display video on a blog feed ( example: http://demo.tdwp.us/tdminimal/blog/ ). Please see “How to create a Video Post?” in your documentation.
If you have any other questions please email me @ http://themeforest.net/user/taras_d
I’d like to change all the headlines style from fat to normal or even thin. Is this possible?
Hello Daniel, Thank You for purchasing my theme. Could you please email me @ http://themeforest.net/user/taras_d . Thanks.
i would like to purchase the theme
but havin a question : can i customize the background of each post ?
Yes, you can add an unique background to your post.
See example (background color): http://demo.tdwp.us/tdminimal/natural-look/
(background image): http://demo.tdwp.us/tdminimal/reasons-for-traveling/
thanks for your reply
please allow me other question.
when making speed test like here https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights
the site is scoring very bad
it is possible to enhance that in future updates ?
also, it is possible to use google fonts ?
if not, can the fonts that the theme uses, recogninze letters in french like é à ç etc.. ?
I’ve already started to refactor the code in order to optimize the theme. I am not sure when I will release it because I am still working on it. It might not have a perfect google score but the newer version (2.0) will be faster.
If you want to add a custom google font then you can use this free and simple plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-google-fonts/
I have a pre-purchase question. With portrait/vertical posts there appears to be a black space on either side of the image. Is it possible to make this space white?
It’s container’s background color. You can change it to any color you want by adding a one line of custom css. If you do not know how to do it then email me @ http://themeforest.net/user/taras_d and I will be glad to help you.
Hello I need Turkish language.
Thank You for purchasing my theme.
This theme is ready for translation ( .po / .mo files are included ). The process of translating the theme is a user responsibility. For more info how to translate the theme please see “Translating a Theme” in theme’s documentation.
I'm uploading the theme to the site but not like in the demo.
I want to be like the Custom Homepage Template IV. Do you help me in this regard.
Please email me @ http://themeforest.net/user/taras_d and I will be glad to walk you through the theme set up.
I sent email, thanks
I really love the theme and have shortlisted it for my purchase. Two questions :
1. Do you plan to introduce star/percentage review pages.
2. Is there a way i can remove the sidebar in the full width page option.
Thank you for your interest in my theme.
1. You can use plugins that add review functionality to the site. I cannot guarantee that all review plugins will 100% work with the theme because some of theme might require customizations. You can find free plugins here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/
2. Full width page does not have sidebar. Example: http://demo.tdwp.us/minimal/believe-in-yourself-stop-negative-thinking/
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
I add my blog newsletter . MailChimp does not work when I add the code to .
I just sent you an email.
Great theme! Pre-purchase questions:
1. All my blog images are set to 650px based on my current theme. Is it possible modify the current width to match this?
2. Can modifications be made to the formatting of the menu bar? For example, removing the underlining that occurs.
3. Can social media icons be added in the header? (Perhaps by the search bar)
I presume that typography and background colors can be adjusted with plugins, etc. like normal.
My current blog is: theoverseasescape.com while I appreciate the aesthetics of my current theme, I love the forum and shop capability with yours. Nice work!
Thank you for your interest in my theme.
1. You can use Regenerate Thumbnails plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/) to update your images. Please note that your original images should be wider than 650px.
2. You can do it by adding a custom css. You can email me and I will provide for you that custom css
3. Unfortunately, header does not social icons. Social icons are only located in footer.
“I presume that typography and background colors can be adjusted with plugins, etc. like normal.”
– Correct. You can use free Google font plugins to change site’s font, and use theme options to change colors.
I am using this theme and really like the aesthetic, but am struggling to customize it. I’d like to have a slider in several of my posts (just like this post in the demo: http://demo.tdwp.us/tdminimal/wild-animals/), but it’s not happening, even when I select “gallery” post. Could you help me please? Here’s the post I’m struggling with: http://longdistancelines.com/the-romance-of-barbed-wire/
Do I need to install a certain plugin?
Thank you for purchasing my theme.
You do not need a plugin for it. Could you please email me @ http://themeforest.net/user/taras_d and I will be glad to help you.
Hello! Excellent theme!
Is there a way to use latest post in the slider?
Also, I cant get the slider to autoplay
hank you for purchasing my theme.
Featured content only displays posts based on the tag. It cannot display latest post in the slider.
You can make the slider to autoplay but you will need to edit one file. Please email me @ http://themeforest.net/user/taras_d and I will be glad to help you.
Hello! I have the two column regular blog setup going now. How do I activate infinite scroll?
Hello, I’ve just sent you an email. Thanks
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23