I downloaded a new theme version. How to upgrade my current version?
1. Download the latest version from your account and unzip the package
2. In the unzipped folder you find the file ‘teardrop.zip’
3. Navigate to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes
4. Deactivate current theme (or activate another theme) and hit ‘Delete’
4. Download the new version using Wordpress theme uploader and hit ‘Activate’
If you change the theme files, you can replace only modified files using FTP (see update log). This method for advanced users.