An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Tfingi, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Tfingi:
How to get support
- Our themes are supported via their dedicated Support Boards.
- The theme comments are not the best and fastest place to get support.
- Please check the FAQs below - if available.
- Our working hours are 10:00-18:00 GMT, Mon-Fri.
- We do like to take a break over the weekend!
- We don’t offer support via email.
What we support
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
What we don’t support
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the latest release of Tfingi?
Tfingi’s latest release is version 1.9.
Please update to the latest version prior to submitting a support ticket.
Where to get the demo site content?
The demo site content is being shipped in the theme folder as of version 1.2
Look for the demo .xml file and import it into your WordPress.
Please ensure you select to import images too.
How to get notified about new theme features and updates?
How to rate Tfingi?
Share your experience… Rate Tfingi now!
How to remove the padding between the header and the content?
Please use the Shortcode Composer to insert a negative Spacer of -135px or manually copy > paste the following shortcode at the top of your page content:
[spacer size='-135' mobile='-75']
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.