The Company is a multipurpose WordPress theme that will support you in creating your new websites!
Built on top of Twitter Bootstrap 3 and WooCommerce integration, you can easily built your website to whatever you need. If you need a quick launch, just use the Visual Composer that we’ve included in this new WordPress theme. Whether it’s an e-commerce store, a restaurant website, a beauty salon website or a company website, The Company WordPress Theme will help you out!
With the Visual Composer (worth $30) you can easily rearrange your website in infinite ways. Next to that we’ve included the popular Slider Revolution plugin (worth $19) to easily setup your sliders. Built with HTML5 & CSS3 and Bootstrap, a lot of thought and care went into the making of this theme.
Don’t wait any longer and discover the features of The Company WordPress theme!
Try one of The Company demos now!
All features in a nutshell
- Coded with SEO in mind
- Responsive – This theme is responsive to maintain the accessibility and readability of the content on lower resolutions, but also on tablets and mobile phones!
- Boxed or fullwidth layout – This can be set globally or even per page!
- Build on Twitter Bootstrap – This theme uses Twitter Bootstrap as a strong foundation. This means that a range of shortcodes are automatically supported. For ease of use you can use the Visual Composer, Easy Bootstrap Shortcode or any other plugin to easily add visuals to your website.
- Recommended plugin helper – When you activate the theme a notification with the recommended plugins will pop up
- Slider Revolution plugin included – This theme includes the Slider Revolution plugin, saving you $19,-
- Visual Composer plugin included – This theme includes the Visual Composer plugin, saving you $30,-
- WooCommerce plugin support – This theme has full support for the WooCommerce webshop plugin! This also includes a shopping-cart option in the navigation menu.
- Contact Form 7 plugin support – This theme includes styling for the Contact Form 7 plugin!
- Mailchimp plugin support – This theme includes styling for the Mailchimp plugin!
- Fullwidth and normal navigation menu dropdowns
- Content sections – This theme uses content sections to create page layouts. You can add normal content, portfolio items, blogposts and widgets to a section. Sections can even be re-used on other pages!
- Parallax effects – Make use of the beautyful parallax effect in sections!
- Video backgrounds – Make use of video backgrounds in sections!
- Section scroll fade-in effect – Can also be turned off
- Custom css field – A custom CSS field in the theme settings will enable you to make custom changes quick and easy
- Retina Ready
- Translation Ready – With added support for the WPML plugin
- Demo content included!
- Pick your own colors – Pick any color with the color-picker in the theme settings
- Google fonts – Use any of the available google fonts or use your own
- Moveable sidebars – Move the sidebar to the left, the right, or hide it entirely for a fullwidth page or post! (global or page/post specific)
- Custom sidebars – Create your own sidebars and put them on any page you want!
- Maxmimum image quality – Made with optimal image quality in mind. We prevent WordPress from using jpeg image compression! Bye bye fuzzy images!
- Google analytics – Easily adding Google analytics via the theme settings
- Integrated social sharing
- Use your own logo and favicon – Using the default WordPress easy upload form
- Custom admin panel – Admin panel with a ton of options and tabs for easy navigation
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Fully editable PSD files included!
- All demo .XML files are included!
We’ve setup a dedicated support forum to handle all the incoming questions about our themes.
The login proces is very simple, and our support forum will allow you to search through all the topics (something which is not possible here on Themeforest).
We hope this will greatly improve the support we can give to our customers
Please do not ask for support via email. Use our support forum instead.
- UPDATE: Latest versions of included plugins
- NEW: Compatible with WordPress 4.0
- FIX: Colorpicker js error in theme options
- UPDATE: Latest versions of included plugins
- NEW: Added the option to upload a retina logo
- FIX: Custom fields would reset when quick editing posts/pages/sections
- FIX: WooCommerce cart & checkout responsiveness with tables
- FIX: WooCommerce cart & checkout floating issue with checkboxes
- NEW: Sidebars can now be added to posts
- UPDATE: Searchform is now translation ready
- UPDATE: Included latest plugin versions
- FIX: The ‘Read more’ button is now visible on mobile devices without hover
- NEW: Option to enable the section scroll fade effect
- UPDATE: Social icons now open in a new page
- UPDATE: The same fonts as in our main demo are now used as default values in the theme settings
- FIX: Seperation lines with titles are now displaying correctly in the Visual Composer
- NEW: Normal dropdown menu option
- NEW: Custom CSS field in theme settings
- NEW: Footer text links are now possible
- NEW: Video backgrounds are now possible in sections
- UPDATE: Optimized parallax animation
- UPDATE: Navigation menu padding
- UPDATE: Navigation menu shadow. Shadow is now solid to fit the theme better, instead of a gradient.
- UPDATE: Header search and shop icon hover colors
- NEW: Recommended plugin notification in WordPress backend
- NEW: Parallax background image effect option for sections
- NEW: The top text now supports shortcodes
- FIX: jQuery optimizations
- FIX: WooCommerce page padding is now correct
- NEW: Added a custom url option for portfolio items
- NEW: Changed the search results page title to include the search terms
- NEW: Included all the used plugins from the demo in the package
- FIX: WooCommerce search index styling
- FIX: Excluded sections from search results
- FIX: Image alignment bug for the portfolio items
- Theme release