An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by theMOLITOR
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why not fully responsive?
The main reason I decided to not do a fully responsive theme was mainly because of two reasons:
1. Ads. On fully responsive themes, the advertising tends to get taken out or displayed at the very bottom of the page to make all the content fit. When an organization depends on advertising as its main source of revenue, this is a bad proposition to entice advertisers.
2. iPhone/iPad “reader” button. When you’re on a single article page, the iPhone/iPad has a “reader” button that shows the article in a super easy to read way where the article is front and center. On a site like this where the main focus is the content, this is a far better way to read than using the responsive method.
These are all just my opinions of course, but that was my though process for deciding not to do 100% responsive.
Need a customization?
Anything beyond what you see in the item description, demo site and video walk-through would be considered a customization. You can submit a request for customizations here: http://themolitor.com/custom
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.