Do you have the ability to use author reviews, instead of user reviews on this theme? And the ability to sort by best ranked (based on author – not user)?
Authors can use the main content area of the post to provide any review information they want to provide.
Regarding ranking, the author/admin can control the post order via the publish date.
Anything beyond that would require a plugin or custom development to achieve.
Hello – I am having weird issue where widgets are not showing up. I should say widgets other than the standard/stock widgets (like search, tags,etc.). If I change themes – any widgets work fine. I’ve tried disabling plugins with no luck.
Thanks for purchasing!
For support, please post a thread on my support forum and I’ll be happy to review any issues with you there: http://themolitor.com/forums
Since the last wordpress update, I’ve a feed (rss) issue like this:
This page contains the following errors:
error on line 2 at column 6: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
What’s the problem with the Theme ??, I’ve the last version.
Haven’t seen that issue come up before. I’ll have to look into this. Please post a thread on my support forum so that we can continue investigating/troubleshooting the issue: http://themolitor.com/forums
The site appears to still be active to me. Are you not able to access the tool?
Your theme is great!
I’m trying to change the background image for the 404 page but can’t seem to find a way to change your image with one from my media folder. Is there a way to do this?
For support, please post a thread on my support forum: http://themolitor.com/forums
1) Can I assign the owner of the company instead of they claim it?
2) Once the company is owned by the owner, not the admin anymore, any changes the owner made will only be published through approval. can this be achieved?
3) is everything being done through front end? I do not wish my client to login seeing the Wordpress admin console.
4) Can I have a account to login to the demo?
1. Sorry, I’m not sure I understand. Are you referring to the copyright notice?
2. WordPress has a user role setup so that depending on your level of access, your posts can either be auto-published or require approval. More info here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities
3. 99.99% of the site is managed from the back-end. There is a post submission form for front-end submissions, but they still require back-end approval to be published.
4. Sorry, I do not allow back-end access for security reasons.
Hope that helps!
Is there a way to change the language of this theme? or translate it to another language?
Also I can’t get the search icon to display at the top menu. Although it is checked at theme customization.
It seems the default pin is pointing to your server:
how do we change this because your server is showing an anti-leech image instead of the pin.
I fixed this by going into the database and changing the postmeta datas so that they no longer point to the pins on your server
Hey there… just bought the navigator theme, absolutely brilliant mate, kudos! Just a quick question … Is there a way of having a Gallery Tab on Full Width pages rather than just on posts? If so how would this be achieved?
Currently only posts have the tab feature, but you can insert a standard WordPress gallery.
If you need additional help, or have more questions, please use my support forum: http://themolitor.com/forums
Hi great theme, having an issue with the blog layout. IThe page has a map background and i want it to have a photo background and no footer as per the demo- http://goglobalscope.com/category/news/
For support, please use my support forum: http://themolitor.com/forums
1. is it possible to integrate with Google Adsense or other ad networks?
2. Is it possible to integrate with affiliate networks like commission junction or others?
1. You can use the sidebar/widget space for Adsense.
2. I suppose, but that’s not something the theme would handle. That’s something that you would manage and provide links to somewhere on the site.
Is there a way to have the homepage widgets popup (bottom right button), stay open by default?
Also, how do I get more toggle options (I can see gallery and related in the demo)? I only seem to have comments, meta and details.
Sorry, final question! I want my blog category to have it’s own background image rather than the map. How can I change this? Example here http://findyoursausagesizzle.com.au/category/blog/
A pre-purchase question. I have a Google map with a polyline configured. Is there a way to import the Polyline data into a map in your theme. I need the route of a hiking trail to show on the map
Polylines are not a supported feature. One approach I’ve seen is customizing your pin/marker images to indicate a numerical order (i.e. 1,2,3,4, etc.).
Is this theme is compatible with woocommerce? Do you help in settinig up and configuring with woocommerce ? If yes, how much is the fee?
Thanks for your interest in The Navigator! Currently WooCommerce is not built into the theme, but I believe they provide instructions on their site for integrating the plugin.
Thank you. But I am only a novice user. If you could setup and configure along with woocommerce and social login, it would great. You can also provide the quote for the same.
For custom services, please use this form: http://themolitor.com/custom
Is it possible to replace the welcome box and thumbnail images on the home page with Blog page?
The blog is a standard WordPress category page. Currently WordPress does not provide the option to display a category page on the home page.
Hope that helps.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23
This item was featured on ThemeForest