An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by Dream-Theme
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Revolution Slider dummy content:
- For The7 theme buyers: you can use this dummy as you please (within The7-powered site).
- For everyone else: free for non-commercial use.
“Error: Less css is not writable!”-issue after updating to v.1.1.0.
Please, update to newest version of theme.
Fatal error while trying to update to WordPress v.3.7 with The7 v.1.4.0.
Please update The7 to most recent version.
How to update Slider Revolution & Layer Slider to newest version?
If you had older version of theme installed and updated to newer one, you’ll need to update Slider Revolution & Layer Slider manually. Newest versions of sliders are available in theme package, “Plugins” folder.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.