theGrid is a responsive and retina ready HTML5 one-page template with grid system layout. Mobile Touch optimized.
I am testing/reviewing wp (responsive) themes, especially how they behave/work on ios & android devices, and if possible leave some remarks and or constructive criticism.
Well i can say THUMBS UPS! The Grid is great, clean & slick theme. No remarks (at the moment) The responsiveness on iOS/Android is just super!
I will mention this theme on my site (when i am ready) and give it 5of5 stars!
Different Versions includedRainbow Colors
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3 pages
- Fully responsive
- Cross browser compatible – tested in IE 7,8,9; Firefox; Safari; Chrome and Opera.
- Well formatted and commented, so it should be easy to adapt and extend
- Single-Page Website includes:
- Homepage (option: possibly with only a selection of items – view more projects in portfolio section for example)
- Portfolio (+dedicated Single Work page)
- Blog (+dedicated Blog Post page)
- Working Ajax Contact Form with Validation and working PHP Mailer Script
- 430+ retina ready icons included
- Custom print css stylesheet
- Extensive documentation
- PSD included
- February 2013 – version1.3
- fixed IE9 issue (BBQ filter)
- upgraded to jQuery version 1.9.1 / Isotope v1.5.25
- fixed some IE7 and IE8 CSS issues
- February 2013 – version1.2
- added BBQ hash plugin for isotope filter navigation (the X button on single-item view brings you back to only the portfolio items on the main page, for example)
- added backtotop button
- February 2013 – version1.1
- added alternate header version
- added infospace on portfolio and about items
- fixed contact form thank you message bug
- fixed issue with mobile nav not closing on clicking the nav items
- fixed arrow bug at the bottom of navigation in chrome/safari
- February 2013 – initial release
Documentation / Support
The item documentation is extensive and the source code is properly commented and formatted, so you shouldn’t have any problem working with this item.
If you need support, please send us an email using this contact form. Please include the theme name, website URL and detailed information about your problem.I usually respond to support requests within 24 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in queue.
The logos used are Vector Logo Templates by Logo Open Stock.