An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, MouseOnLeaf, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from MouseOnLeaf:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m getting this error message on my product detail page:
Notice: Undefined variable: has_option in yourdomain.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_things-for-cuties_template_product_product.tpl on line 89 Notice: Undefined variable: subtract in yourdomain.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_things-for-cuties_template_product_product.tpl on line 89
As described in the theme manual, please do only upload the content of the “vqmod” folder out of my theme package, if you are using the “OpenStock” OpenCart extension, otherwise you’ll get these error message.
To fix it, just delete the “openstock_customize.xml” file inside of the “vqmod/xml/” folder and delete the content of the “vqmod/vqcache/” folder.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.