Tilability is a clean and unique xHTML/CSS template. It was designed in Photoshop with a modern
web2.0 look. It can be used, for example, for health & beauty websites! The template comes in
100% editable HTML pages and 12 layered PSD files; organized and well commented, making it easy to
use and customize for practically any profession.
Fonts are free for commercial use and download links are included.
Thank you so much for your great help.
It is an excellent template, with so many beautiful animations – automations without any js conflict at all. I added two more jquery libraries without any problem apart overloading the pages with extra KB.
- Valid xHTML / CSS pages
- Cross browser compatible – tested in IE 7 ,8,9; Firefox; Safari; Chrome and Opera.
- Well formatted and commented, so it should be easy to adapt and extend
- 14 page templates:
- About Us
- Different Slider
- Blog + Single Blog Post
- Price Table
- Filterable Portfolio + Single Item
- Contact page
- jQuery powered effects:
- Lavalamp Navigation Slider
- 3 Level Dropdown Menu
- Slideshows (OnebyOne, Nivo, Cycle)
- Twitter Integration
- Custom Fade Effects on Images
- prettyPhoto Lightbox
- Custom Masonry Filter
- Coda Slider
- Cufon Integration
- Smooth Scroll Up
- Custom Sliding Hover
- Working Ajax Contact Form with Validation and working PHP Mailer Script
- Custom print css stylesheet
- .psd files included
- Extensive documentation
- Download Links to free for commercial use fonts and icons also included
- june 2012 – initial release
Download package content
- xHTML website – 14 html page layouts
- PSD source files
Documentation / Support
The item documentation is extensive and the source code is properly commented and formatted, so you shouldn’t have any problem working with this item.
If you need support, please send me an email using the contact form on my user page. Please include the theme name, website URL and detailed information about your problem. I usually respond to support requests within 24 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in queue.