Time is a powerful multipurpose themes suitable for a variety of site types: crative portfolio, big corporate site, personal blog, product-oriented site, video gallery & photo album – you name it.
What makes it special is focus on details: the highest quality code, extended documentation and top notch support. These are the reasons why users come back for my themes.
Theme is prepared for a verity of uses.
Tens of example page layouts are already prepared, although you can create custom ones by yourself. You can set any site size, any sidebars sizes and it’s always nicely responsive.
Theme has a really nice WooCommerce integration, with all extra styling plus some additional features, too.
There are 2 main schemes – bright and dark. You can combine any of them with the leading color of your choice. I’ve prepared a few examples ›
Time is a responsive theme, which means it adapts to the device on which it’s displayed. The theme cares for your content so it looks great on all devices, but you can also decide to show part of a content on one version only, and hide on other.
*Both sliders are enhanced and have unique features for the theme.
Perfect for presenting key content. Any number of tabs you need. They can be used anywhere on a site.
Theme fully supports WMPL plugin, which is ultimate solution for multi-language WordPress site.
Additionally, theme is already translated to 4 languages: English, Spanish, German and Polish.
Unlimited Google Maps on your site without extra effort – WiLD Google Maps ($15 value) is included for free.
There are a lot of areas you can use for menus. Each of them is optional but you can use all at once if you want. Every one is responsive, so it works nice on mobiles (as the whole site). If you have a multilingual site, therea are 2 special menus prepared for language change. Watch examples ›
There are two types of icons included – font icons, which are vector files, so can be scaled to any size without quality loss, and image icons, which are 16×16 px (and 32×32 px for Retina displays) raster files.
Retina is a commonly used phrase to describe displays with high intensity of pixels. Regular displays are 72 pixels per inch, while Retina is about 200-300 pixels per inch. Images need to be treated in a special way, so that they look sharp on this kind of displays. Time Theme does that, so your site and its content looks perfect on iPhones, MacBooks, and new smartphones.
Extended features list:
- 100% Responsive Theme (on or off)
- Retina Ready (ultra-high resolution images support)
- Boxed or open layout
- Powerfull Theme Options
- Any size of a site (and still full responsiveness)
- Any size of sidebars
– left sidebar
– rigtt sidebar
– 2 left sidebars
– 2 rigt sidebars
– left + right sidebar – no sidebar (full width page)
- Bright or dark color scheme
- Any site leading color
- Optionally centered logo
- Optional header transparency
- Multi-languages (full WPML plugin support)
- Contact form (+ Contact Form 7 plugin support)
- Child theme ready (includes dummy child theme)
– many filters for better control
- Layer Slider
- Classic slider
- Super Tabs
- Custom backgrounds (global or for individual pages)
- Translation ready (.po/.mo)
- Advanced portfolio options
– many layouts (including masonry style)
- Audio and video support (self-hosted or embedded)
- Advanced blog options
– Claasic or masonry layout
– Post formats (image, video, audio, quote, status, ...)
– Customizable meta (tags, permailink, categories, comments count …)
– Customizable social media buttons (Like, Tweet, +1, Pin, Linked in)
– Optional author box
- Customize each page individually
- FAQ Page
- About page
- Contact page
- 404 Page
- Advanced Menus
– 5 menu locations + 2 language menu options
– Icons in menus
- Advanced Typography Options
– Customize any font on a site
– Create unlimited font presets to use anywhere on a site
– Google Fonts, Standard Fonts, or Upload Your Custom Font
- Option to hide / show part of a content on mobile or desktop devices
- Many content effects and styles
– Text highlights
– Message boxes (closable or permanent)
– Lists with icons
- Twitter widget
- Flickr widget
- Facebook Likebox widget
- Social media widget
- Contact form widget
- Page content widget
- Custom favicon
- Threaded Comments
- Demo content import (XML file)
- Well organized, HTML5 and CSS3
- SEO optimized code
- Free lifetime updates
- Free support
If you have question about a feature, you can contact me directly using contact form on my profile page.
- WooCommerce 2.1 compatibility
- added submenus support for secondary menus
- secondary menus on mobile devices show all items (including submenus items)
- [posts] shortcode now generates excerpt if post doesn’t have one
- added excerpt_length attribute for [posts] shortcode
- gallery images with custom link now support also mailto protocol
- fixed wrong pagination of portfolios if portfolio was used as a frontpage
- other changes
- added option to add videos to classic sliders
- added option to set the search field on or off independently for desktop and mobile versions
- added shortcodes [page] and [noformat]
- added option to change attributes (border, hover effect, FancyBox) of a specific image
- changed order of filter buttons (blog, portfolio) to alphabetical
- removed filter button of the specific category on that category archive page
- updates now works also if a child theme is used
- improvements of Theme Options’ look
- fixed secondary menu hiding under footer
- fixed [scroller] shortcode look with specific border settings
- fixed missing borders of [slider] shortcode items if no URL for images was specified
- fixed conflict with the The All In One Event Calendar plugin causing texts with tooltip missing
- fixed conflict with the Featured Image Zoom plugin on Chrome browser
- fixed bug of version numbers detection while importing Theme Options
- other minor fixes
- added option to display category filters in columns style blog
- added option to switch on/off native bbPress breadcrumbs
- added option to select hover effect for product images (WooCommerce)
- added option to select hover color of cart icon (WooCommerce)
- added native hover colors option for Social media widget
- improved grayscale hover effect
- more categories can now be used in [posts] shortcode
- Social buttons widget and shortcode appear just on posts/pages now
- updated MediaElement.js to version 2.13.2
- decreased time between update checks
- minor CSS fixes
- fixed missing banner on 404 pages bug
- fixed magnifying glass IE8 bug
- other minor fixes
Complete changelog can be found in the theme’s documentation.
I’ve used the following resources to built the theme:
JSColor, jQuery Easing Plugin, MediaElement.js, Fancybox, FlexSlider, LayerSlider, masonry, tipsy, imagesLoaded, Selectivizr, minify, oauth, Entypo Font, Brandico Font, Font Awesome, Modern Pictograms font, Koloria Icons Pack by Andy Gongea, pc.de Essen Icon Pack, PC 100 Icon Pack, Flag Icons by GoSquared, Subtle Patterns.
And I’ve used work of the following authors for the demo site:
Blender Foundation, Reel Water Productions, boogy_man, Cristian Bortes, Daniele Zedda, dolgachov, geckostamp, James Vaughan, luisviegas, Marc Edwards, muffet1, Nicki Varkevisser, somadjinn, Swaminathan, szaszlajos, Tomáš Vateha, Victor Camilo, vjeran2001, William Warby, Travel icon pack, and public domain images.
Notice, most of these images are not included to the theme, because of license limits.
Check out my other items: