Time is a powerful multipurpose themes suitable for a variety of site types: crative portfolio, big corporate site, personal blog, product-oriented site, video gallery & photo album – you name it.
What makes it special is focus on details: the highest quality code, extended documentation and top notch support. These are the reasons why users come back for my themes.
Theme is prepared for a verity of uses.
Tens of example page layouts are already prepared, although you can create custom ones by yourself. You can set any site size, any sidebars sizes and it’s always nicely responsive.
There are 2 main schemes – bright and dark. You can combine any of them with the leading color of your choice. I’ve prepared a few examples ›
Time is a responsive theme, which means it adapts to the device on which it’s displayed. The theme cares for your content so it looks great on all devices, but you can also decide to show part of a content on one version only, and hide on other.
*Both sliders are enhanced and have unique features for the theme.
Perfect for presenting key content. Any number of tabs you need. They can be used anywhere on a site.
Theme fully supports WMPL plugin, which is ultimate solution for multi-language WordPress site.
Additionally, theme is already translated to 4 languages: English, Spanish, German and Polish.
Unlimited Google Maps on your site without extra effort – WiLD Google Maps ($15 value) is included for free.
There are a lot of areas you can use for menus. Each of them is optional but you can use all at once if you want. Every one is responsive, so it works nice on mobiles (as the whole site). If you have a multilingual site, therea are 2 special menus prepared for language change. Watch examples ›
There are two types of icons included – font icons, which are vector files, so can be scaled to any size without quality loss, and image icons, which are 16×16 px (and 32×32 px for Retina displays) raster files.
Retina is a commonly used phrase to describe displays with high intensity of pixels. Regular displays are 72 pixels per inch, while Retina is about 200-300 pixels per inch. Images need to be treated in a special way, so that they look sharp on this kind of displays. Time Theme does that, so your site and its content looks perfect on iPhones, MacBooks, and new smartphones.
Extended features list:
- 100% Responsive Theme (on or off)
- Retina Ready (ultra-high resolution images support)
- Boxed or open layout
- Powerfull Theme Options
- Any size of a site (and still full responsiveness)
- Any size of sidebars
– left sidebar
– rigtt sidebar
– 2 left sidebars
– 2 rigt sidebars
– left + right sidebar – no sidebar (full width page)
- Bright or dark color scheme
- Any site leading color
- Optionally centered logo
- Optional header transparency
- Multi-languages (full WPML plugin support)
- Contact form (+ Contact Form 7 plugin support)
- Child theme ready (includes dummy child theme)
– many filters for better control
- Layer Slider
- Classic slider
- Super Tabs
- Custom backgrounds (global or for individual pages)
- Translation ready (.po/.mo)
- Advanced portfolio options
– many layouts (including masonry style)
- Audio and video support (self-hosted or embedded)
- Advanced blog options
– Claasic or masonry layout
– Post formats (image, video, audio, quote, status, ...)
– Customizable meta (tags, permailink, categories, comments count …)
– Customizable social media buttons (Like, Tweet, +1, Pin, Linked in)
– Optional author box
- Customize each page individually
- FAQ Page
- About page
- Contact page
- 404 Page
- Advanced Menus
– 5 menu locations + 2 language menu options
– Icons in menus
- Advanced Typography Options
– Customize any font on a site
– Create unlimited font presets to use anywhere on a site
– Google Fonts, Standard Fonts, or Upload Your Custom Font
- Option to hide / show part of a content on mobile or desktop devices
- Many content effects and styles
– Text highlights
– Message boxes (closable or permanent)
– Lists with icons
- Twitter widget
- Flickr widget
- Facebook Likebox widget
- Social media widget
- Contact form widget
- Page content widget
- Custom favicon
- Threaded Comments
- Demo content import (XML file)
- Well organized, HTML5 and CSS3
- SEO optimized code
- Free lifetime updates
- Free support
If you have question about a feature, you can contact me directly using contact form on my profile page.
- added option to replay to comments without page reload
- empty categories now display in Theme Options
- improvements of slider background positioning for open layout and mobile version
- improvements of upper secondary menu look if header is set to transparent
- Flickr images open in FancyBox only of you choose an option to do so in Theme Options
- improved look of bbPress plugin widgets
- fixes in Breadcrumb Trail plugin support
- fixed wrong message displaying for need to log in to leave a comment
- fixed bug causing parameters scale and rotation in layer transition of LayerSlider impossible to use
- added full translation for German, Spanish and Polish
- added option to change site colors
- added option for blog posts auto excerpts
- added options to configure classic slider
- added option to change icons of images hover effect
- added support for bbPress plugin
- added support for Floating Social Bar plugin
- added support for Yoast WordPress SEO plugin
- fixed bug causing LayerSlider to move right if big logo image was used (just in Firefox)
- fixed missing background image on Retina displays bug (if there was specified just image for regular displays)
- fixed bug causing posts to display full content instead of excerpts in section_posts shortcode
- fixed bug causing not displaying images in some cases with older PHP version
- other minor fixes and improvements
- fixed bug causing PHP warning in some cases
- added new header style: Sticky
- added option to hide title for a specific page
- added option to define category of post for the [post] shortcode
- restored Internet Explorer 8 compatibility
- fixed LayerSlider bug causing error while importing example slides
- fixed bug which was revealing if Retina displays support was set to off, and custom background was used
- improved menu style in footer
- other minor fixes and improvements
Complete changelog can be found in the theme’s documentation.
I’ve used the following resources to built the theme:
JSColor, jQuery Easing Plugin, jquery.cookie, MediaElement.js, Fancybox, FlexSlider, LayerSlider, masonry, tipsy, imagesLoaded, Selectivizr, minify, oauth, Entypo Font, Brandico Font, Koloria Icons Pack by Andy Gongea, pc.de Essen Icon Pack, PC 100 Icon Pack, Flag Icons by GoSquared, Subtle Patterns.
And I’ve used work of the following authors for the demo site:
Blender Foundation, Reel Water Productions, boogy_man, Cristian Bortes, Daniele Zedda, dolgachov, geckostamp, James Vaughan, luisviegas, Marc Edwards, muffet1, Nicki Varkevisser, somadjinn, Swaminathan, szaszlajos, Tomáš Vateha, Victor Camilo, vjeran2001, William Warby, Travel icon pack, and public domain images.
Notice, most of these images are not included to the theme, because of license limits.
Check out my other items: