Do you provide PSD sources ?
Hi aramobile, unfortunately there is no theme PSD available
I couldn’t see any install video file in your template.
Did i miss something ?
Hi daiha, can you please open support ticket at https://cray.ticksy.com/
Hello, in the multimedia section instead upload videos from youtube or vimeo you can upload video from a local resource?
Hi wympy, as you can see at multimedia page under YT and Vimeo videos is self hosted video using native wordpress video player. You can upload your mp4 videos and WordPress will play them also there are many available free video plugins
Thanks for the reply
Instead you can automatically stop once started a youtube video?
In the multimedia section if I start a video and then I go to another post, then return to the original post the video continues to move forward.
I sent an email about this and two other customizations
Hey just got this, pretty awesome stuff..
At the moment i have a problem with the footer while its in mobile version. The footer is lock right on top of the page.
Another thing, the progressing color bars is not showing.. its only showing the bracket codes
width=”1/4?]vc_message color=”alert-def” /vc_messagevc_column width=”3/4?vc_column_inner width=”1/1?
Progress bars ( unlimited colors )
values=”80|Design” bgcolor=”custom” custombgcolor=”#52ccb3? options=”striped,animated”]vc_progress_bar values=”90|Development” bgcolor=”bar_turquoise” custombgcolor=”#9b9b9b” options=”striped,animated” width=”1/1?">vc_separator[vc_column_text]
Hi simonso, can you please open support ticket at https://cray.ticksy.com with url user and pass to your WP admin and i’ll check whats wrong
Would it be possible to add woocommerce plugin & booking engine to this template and have paypal integration through it?
i’m looking if it’s possible to use this as a travel / tour agency website where people can book their tours.
Hello I downloaded the demo content and uploaded it. It says it failed to load image (300*200 (or sth like this I dont remember very well). And when it finishes the demo doesnt look like in the website. What could I do?
Hi ilkerr, please check your ticket
I have a problem, the circles posts dont work for me!!
Can you help?
Hi ibacc, Make sure that you have selected featured image for every circle post.
Hi Andrey, client is interested in buying the them and I need to figure out a couple of questions first:
1. Is it WPML compatible? The site has e multilingual
2. The timeline itself as seen here – http://themes.cray.bg/themeswitch/?theme=Time%20Travel – would it be possible to limit it to display only specific category?
3. The main menu on the bottom – when you click on it it shows the first level f menu. In order to get to submenus you have to click on the menu items. Is there a way to make them appear on hover (without actually clicking)?
Hi ellos, 1) Currently the TT is not WPML compatible. 2) Currently you can choose to display only sticky post at your homepage and you can have different menus(timelines) for each category. I’m in the middle of big update which will include option to choose specific category for home page timeline. 3) If i made current menu to work on hover it will be unusable. You will have to go around each submenu because it will automatically load the submenu. I’m adding additional dot menu on the right ( the same as my Share It theme http://themes.cray.bg/themeswitch/?theme=Share%20It) in the update
Thanks a lot. Do you know when the big update will be available?
You welcome. I hope soon maybe 1 week. I’m changing entire background option framework from Theme Options to Redux and this can be a little tricky
And a couple of questions about navigation:
1. Here https://flasherland.com/themeforest/timetravel/ there is only one post displayed. Would it be possible to show a bit more – so at least user will be able to figure out that there are more?
2. Scrollin through the posts in the timeline – is the only way to scroll through them is by clicking on the arrows in the bottom right corner of the site? (when I actually click on other round posts with the mouse – it does nothing)
3. Is there a way to enable scrolling for wheel-mouse navigation?
1) There are 2 timeline directions forward and backward. You can choose which one to use. Please check Colourful and Dark glass previews they use different scrolling directions. Regardless which direction you are using you can choose which number of post to be on focus when your page is loaded. For example 3-th or 4-th. 2) You can scroll trough post by mouse wheel, keyboard arrows, bottom navigation arrows, and voice commands. 3) It’s using mouse wheel for navigation
Hello, i can’t exclude specific category in the single.php (Next/Previous Post Link at the bottom line).
Please let me know. Thanks !
Hi AlesAgglo, the next and prev buttons use the main WP post query so you can try to find plugin that can manipulate that query. I’m making big Time travel update which will include option for custom post type
Does this use post creation date? Can we add our own dates of the events? Is it possible to use BC dates?
Hi chodhry, at this point it use post creation date but in upcoming update you will be able to add custom text/date
Please inform me how to get the posts to show on the timeline. Only the dates show, but no posts. This is a tour through 200 years of history …... Can I display years only on the timeline?
Please can I get some help here.. this was posted some time ago.
Related URL: http://potternewton-mansion.org.uk
Hi hbot, please check your ticket
Hi. Is there a kind of “zoom out” function? I.e. to view posts in a summary view rather than a linear back&forth?
HI espressionist, currently there is no such feature.
I noticed a strange behavior on the operation of the icon “X” that serves to close the modal window.
For example in the post on the home page.
When I open a couple of posts, if I click on the “X” not close the modal window but I still go back two or three times, depending on how many windows I have open.
It does not seem very usable. It would be better to give the chance to close the modal window.
Can you tell me if this is a bug?
The “x” works more as back button then close there is no actually closing because it’s not a modal window but entire page.
hi there, i’m willing to buy this theme but before that i got sme question, 1. can users list their own hotel by themselves some sort of partners users 2. does it allow users to contact directly the owner of the hotel ut not the site admin thaks
Hi sony007, i think you have mistaken the theme.
Thank you prophecyprojekt
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
This item was featured on ThemeForest