An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, boostdevelopers, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from boostdevelopers:
Our support is located here: http://boostdevelopers.ticksy.com/
To submit a support ticket you must login and provide an Item Purchase Code. Information on how to locate your Item Purchase Code can be found in the FAQ.
We provide support monday-friday.Support for our items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I change the “GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED… ” text on the homepage.
The presentation text (“GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED…”) is actually attached to the post/project being displayed in the slider below.
You can change this text by editing the post/project. So for our demo page you would go to:
Portfolio > All Projects > Design For New Coffee Shop > Timedrop Project Settings > Slider > and edit the Presentation text / Presentation Subtext.
Having the presentation text attached to slider posts/projects makes it possible for you to change the text with each individual slide. Just put another presentation text in the next slide and you will see that it changes as the slider changes images. If you don’t attach new presentation text to your slides – the text will stay the same.
Where can I find my Item Purchase Code?
- Log into your Themeforest account
- In main dropdown menu (hover your username) choose Downloads.
- On your list of downloads click the Donwload button next to our theme.
- A new dropdown menu appears. Select License certificate & purchase code. Download text file.
- Open text file and look for Item Purchase Code.
- Copy paste Item purchase code and input when submitting support ticket on Ticksy.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.