Titan is a WordPress theme tailored for writers, photographers, journalists and other creative individuals to showcase long-form content and tell your stories. With elegant, simple and clean design and a beautiful typography, Titan removes distractions and puts the focus on what’s important – your content.
Who are using Titan ?
Added: Wiloke Most Popular Posts Widget http://blog.wiloke.com/wiloke-most-popular-posts-widget/ Pocket: Appearance->Customize->Content->Pocket
Added: Flickr Instagram Picasa Gallery Plugin http://blog.wiloke.com/flickr-instagram-picasa-gallery/ Added: Wiloke Comment Type Plugin
Added: Custom Color - Appearance->Wiloke News
1. Bug Fixed: Custom CSS 2. Added: 2.1.Nav top -: Appearance->Customize->Logo&Header 2.2. Popular Posts: Specify Categories - Appearance->Customize->Popular Posts
At the top of the homepage is a featured content space, which will display your posts on a slider. You will have 3 choices:
- Displaying the sticky posts.
- Displaying your most recent post bringing attention to your latest content.
- Displaying the posts of the specific category
Popular Posts – After Featured Content
You can show your most popular posts at this place. There are 2 choices:
- Order by most viewed
- Order by most commented
Titan brings you 3 main layouts: Standard, List and Grid. With each layout, you have 3 styles: Right sidebar, Left Sidebar and No Sidebar. In the case of List and Grid layout, we offer addiontial a style: 1st Large then Grid / 1st Large and List.
This theme comes with many useful widgets:
- About me
- Latest Posts
- Popular Posts
- Instagram Feed
- Twitter Feed
- Flickr Feed
- Follow me
On the blog posts we have added a custom related posts space. This selects related posts based upon the current blog posts category or current posts tag and is designed to encourage your visitors to travel around your blog finding new content. Of course, if you don’t like it then there’s an option to disable this in the Customizer.
Next and Prev Post
Still on blog posts, We added custom Next and Prev post. This functionally allows visitors to travel to next/prev post. Like the Related Posts, you can disable if you don’t like it.
Titan includes custom page templates. These give you additional functionalities that you wouldn’t get within a normal theme.
- About: Create About page, tell visitor more about yourself.
- Contact: Create Contact page, tell visitor how to contact with you such as: google map, phone number, email, contact form … etc
- Page Template: https://youtu.be/jeIO53suWWc
- Compatible with Contact Form 7
- Customize google font
- Customize main color
- Well Documentation
- Post Format
- Once Click Demo Install
- Works with WP 4+
- Responsive Design
- And much more …
What people are saying about Titan
CreditsWe want to say a special thanks to
- WordPress – https://WordPress.org/
- jQuery – https://jquery.com/
- jQuery Justified Gallery – by miromannino http://miromannino.github.io/Justified-Gallery/
- jQuery Magnific Popup – by dimsemenov http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- jQuery Owl Carousel – by OwlFonk https://github.com/OwlFonk/OwlCarousel
- jQuery retina – by taylorsmith http://imulus.github.io/retinajs/
- Fontawesome – http://fontawesome.io
- Google Fonts – https://www.google.com/fonts