Info about the bounce in animation Text and Header image
- The bounce in will animate for Apple mail, iPhone and iPad with (other email clients see a normal header image + text without animation)
- The bounce in is coded with CSS3 Keyframes
- MailChimp don’t accept CSS3 Keyframes so the bounce in doesn’t animate with MailChimp code.
You’ll get a link to the Theme Builder, the Theme Builder is not included in the main package.
- We are people who love to improve their work, please give us some feedback if you have a great idea to improve this theme with an update (ie. a certain element you miss), it’ll be great to hear from you!
April 11, 2014:
- Theme release
- A link to our ThemeBuilder
- Export to desktop
- Change background image / patterns
- Drag & Drop modules
- Duplicate or hide modules
- Unlimited Structures and Colours
- Full Width Design
- Clean Commented Code
- PSD Photoshop File included
Email Services Compatability
- Icontact & Campaign Monitor
- Tested with Litmus
- Mobile responsive
- And many more!
- Gmail (background images doesn’t center as Gmail ignore CSS in background images )
- Yahoo Mail
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (don’t support background images )
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Opera Mail