Toffee is a tidy pin-board style theme built for the Ghost blogging platform. It features a stylish masonry grid layout inspired by Pinterest and slick AJAX post loading on the homepage. It’s also responsive so it looks great everywhere!
- Ghost 0.4.2 Compatible
- Fully Responsive
- Clean Masonry Grid Layout
- AJAX Post Loading
- Support for Twitter Widgets, Disqus Comments and Google Analytics
- Responsive Video Embeds With FitVid.js
- Google Fonts
- SASS Files Included
- Easy To Follow Documentation
- Compatibile With (IE 8+, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
Toffee will continue to be updated as new features are released for Ghost.
If you need help with the theme or have any questions feel free to ask in the comments section or send us an email through our profile.
Toffee Version 1.4.0 – 28/3/2014
- Added the package.json file introduced in Ghost 0.4.2
- Fixed bug causing the load more posts button to break
- Changed deprecated pageUrl helper to page_url
- Minor CSS tweaks for images and tag links
Toffee Version 1.3.2 – 10/3/2014
- Updated fitvids.js
Toffee Version 1.3.1 – 22/1/2014
- Fixed empty navigation partial causing an error in Ghost installs that have been updated from 0.3.X to 0.4
Toffee Version 1.3.0 – 21/1/2014
- Added basic support for static pages and static page navigation
Toffee Version 1.2.0 – 16/1/2014
- Ghost 0.4 support
- Added support for featured posts
- Implemented the new assets helper for asset loading.
- Fixed issue causing extra space at the top of a post when formatting with blockquotes etc.
Toffee Version 1.1.0 – 10/11/2013
- Fixed link colour in disqus comments
- Added support for the blog logo setting