Total Ultimate Multipurpose WordPress Theme
Total is a modern and responsive WordPress theme that combines the power of the WordPress Customizer and the Visual Composer page builder to allow you to create a website for virtually anything. The theme was created with many different niches and professions in mind – corporations, small business, online stores, lawyers, agencies, wedding planners, hosting companies, non-profits, bloggers and more. We’ve made sure to include enough features and settings so that you can create pretty much any site! Have a look at our growing list of demos so you can get a glimpse at what is possible with the Total premium WordPress theme.
The Freelancer’s Dream Theme: If you are a freelancer you will especially enjoy using the Total theme. Long gone are the days where you would have to search for a new theme for each client. Once you get familiar with Total you’ll want to use it on all your client sites making things easier and faster! You can start out by importing one of our beautiful online demos and tweak it for your client’s needs or simply develop the site from scratch by adding your page content with the page builder and tweaking your design and main theme settings via the live WordPress customizer.
Just have a look at some of our industry specific homepage examples to get an idea of just what kind of magic Total is capable of. The theme is packed to the brim with great features like WooCommerce integration or Unlimited Portfolios. At a price that is less than a tank of gas there’s no reason not to get Total today and start building your new website!
Unlimited Custom Pages: WordPress page templates are nice…but when you need to start editing things for your client or your own needs you will have to use code. But not with Total. Use the included Visual Composer page builder to create unique layouts in no time for each one of your pages and wow your client and/or visitors.
Exclusive Visual Composer Modules: The Total WP theme includes over 40 unique and exclusive Visual Composer page builder modules that make setting up your site even easier! These include divider dots, CSS leader (for menu items), animated text, icon boxes, teaser box, list items, pricing tables, milestones, social links, navigation bar, search bar, login form, Mailchimp form, gallery slider, image slider, image carousel, recent news, blog grid, portfolio grid, staff grid, testimonials grid, testimonials slider…and more! Total has everything you need to create great page layouts for your site.
Live Customizer Settings: With Total we wanted to do things the right way that’s why we’ve thrown away the old Theme settings panel in the WP admin which are normally hard to work with, add a lot of extra bloat to your site and you can’t even see your edits live as you alter them. With Total you can quickly adjust your theme settings and see them change before your eyes! This way you can save your theme settings (such as all your site colors) once you are fully satisfied with the outcome.
Unlimited Colors & Site Widths: It wouldn’t be fair to give you a whole page builder for creating custom layouts and not allow you to also adjust your main theme colors and layout. Via the Customizer you can easily change the colors of all the main elements of the site to give your site a unique look as well as you can easily change the main site layout widths so your site can be at any size you want. If you want to have a very skinny site simply adjust your settings to make the main container smaller (default is 980px) and if you want a really large site then adjust your settings to make it larger. And don’t worry you can alter your widths for various screen sizes so your site will render beautifully on all devices.
Boxed or Full-Width Layouts: The Total WordPress theme allows you to choose between a full-width or boxed layout for your main site design. If you are looking for a more modern and minimal look choose the default full-width layout with a white background or if you want to have pretty backgrounds behind your main content (a more classic blog/magazine look) then select the boxed layout. You can view examples of both styles in our live demos (link above).
Header Styles & Header Builder: The Total WordPress theme wouldn’t be complete without the ability to choose between different header styles. You can choose to have a left logo with a right side menu, a menu below your logo, a centered menu below the logo, a menu above your logo or a sidebar style. Plus via the Customizer you can easily alter various settings for your header such as the custom logo, menu colors, logo and menu typography, top bar content and social icons, choose between different mobile menu styles for the theme and much more. And for very simple headers or more advanced headers simply go to the Header Builder where you can select a standard page that you have built using the Visual Composer page builder as your header – wow, awesome! (the theme also includes a footer builder function).
3rd Party Compatibility: The Total premium theme has been tested with tons of popular 3rd party plugins and even includes custom code as needed for full compatibility. Some of these plugins include, but aren’t limited to: bbPress (forums), WooCommerce (online store), WordPress SEO by Yoast, The Events Calendar (also known as Tribe Events), WPML, Polylang, JetPack, Slider Revolution (included free), LayerSlider (included free), Visual Composer (included Free)...and many more!
Developer Friendly: Total is a very solid framework built from scratch from the ground up. Everything that has been added serves its purpose and can also be easily manipulated if wanted via theme hooks and/or filters. So many premium WordPress themes are coded in a way that makes it very difficult for developers to truly customize their theme via custom code. While you can create an awesome website with the Total theme without ever touching any code some people really like having the ability to perform advanced modifications and the Total theme was coded with that in mind. You can use theme hooks to add or remove parts of the theme, use filters to adjust default theme functions or even extend the included custom built metabox functionality (add your own custom fields). We have over 250 online snippets that you can use as a basis for advanced modifications. As customers ask us for specific tasks we often times help them by drafting sample snippets and then we post them online for others to find. We have also built many extensions (plugins) for Total theme customers as users request functionality that is best kept outside the theme core.
SEO Ready: The Total theme has been coded with SEO in mind. To start, this premium theme is well optimized to run quickly on a good server (we’ve seen loading times as low as 0.2 seconds). The theme runs on symantic and valid HTML5 code. It has built-in schema.org implementation out of the box. And of course it fully supports the very popular WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast. So setup your site and start ranking today!
More Features Than You Could Think Of: We’ve tried to include a lot of features to make Total the most flexible premium WordPress theme on the market (and many of our customers will agree that it is). We simply couldn’t talk about all of these features here on the theme page, so be sure to check out our landing page that really explains all the various theme features and builder modules available in the theme. Oh…and keep a lookout though – we’ll be adding in even more useful features, functions, builder modules and optimizations as you (the customer) requests them.
Total WordPress Theme Showcase: If you don’t think our live demos truly showcase what the Total theme is capable of, then have a look at our list of over 40 awesome websites using the Total theme. Yours or your client’s website could be on this list too! After you have purchased the template and created your awesome website be sure to share it with us and if deemed appropriate we could add you to the list
Real Customer Reviews
People simply love the Total WordPress theme. Don’t believe us? Have a look at some of the reviews left by our customers so you can see for yourself.
I have bought a lot of wordpress themes so far. Total is the only one I rate 5 star! (and yes, better than those bloated themes like Avada or X-Theme) I was especially looking for a theme which is not filled up with those silly stylish effects which are making the website slower and unstable. Total gave me exactly what I want still not losing any customizability. It is nice that you can turn on/off the features you’d like to use or not. And I like those visual composer additional elements. Congrats to the author. There is a hard work behind. I appreciate. Just give this a try. You will like it.
After having tried out many, many themes. This is the smartest theme I have worked with so far. I’m hooked and I’m exited to seen what the future of Total holds.
WPExplorer’s Total is superior to any theme I’ve found to date. The versatility and support have my loyalty. AJ knows his stuff.
Finally! A multi-purpose theme that is both user-friendly AND developer-friendly. I’ve used some great theme frameworks, but they’re usually targeted toward developers, not clients. I’ve also used all the top-selling multi-purpose themes from ThemeForest, and they’re targeted toward clients, but are a pain (or impossible) to customize via child themes. Total WordPress Theme is proving to give me the best of both worlds. The documentation and support is very good, too! Oh, and I can’t finish without mentioning the leanness of the theme. It loads faster than any other theme I’ve used. And, paired with a few of the best performance-enhancing plugins (WP Super Cache, Autoptimize, and Remove query strings from static resources), it’s unbeatable. Thank you, AJ and WPExplorer team. Total will be my new go-to theme for all my clients.
It’s one of the best wordpress themes That you can buy on themeforest, and on the World Wide Web, you have hundreds of options to make it the way you want! It’s easy to change color’s or to add icons. Code and design quality! Keep up the good work!
Easily the best theme I have ever purchased and used. Extremely customisable and user-friendly and the customer support has been excellent.
This is one of the greatest WordPress themes of ALL TIME. And, solid support too. Worth investing time in, and just a pleasure to use. Well-thought-out design.
awesome theme – feature rich, stable, well documented, prompt support – i’ve tried a few and this one is miles ahead. if you have any design sense, you can do some amazing things. but if you don’t have any design sense, you can still do some amazing things. it’s that good !
Me alegra haber comprado este tema. No sé nada de programación, pero este tema es tan flexible y sencillo que pude diseñar mi página como si fuera programador. Además, frente a las dudas, el soporte técnico me ha respondido a la brevedad. Entre comprar temas hechos y uno que te permite crear tus propios temas, los beneficios son inlimitados. Nuevamente muchas gracias!!
Support & Updates
The Total WordPress theme and all our other themes include premium support and updates by the theme developer (AJ Clarke) as well as the WPExplorer support staff. Total is one of the few top selling themes that actually includes direct support from the developer! Support includes the following:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
Theme Feature List
- Modern Design
- SEO optimized
- WPML Certified – https://wpml.org/theme/total/
- Clean & Valid Code
- Responsive Theme
- Retina Image Support
- CSS3 Animations
- Child Theme Compatible
- Visual Composer Drag & Drop Page Builder Plugin Included for FREE!
- Custom Visual Composer Extension: 40+ Added Modules and Options For Even Better Page Layouts
- Layer Slider Premium WordPress Slider Plugin Included
- Slider Revolution Premium WordPress Slider Plugin Included
- WooCommerce Support
- Custom Post Types: Portfolio, Staff and Testimonials
- Unlimited Blog, Portfolio, Staff and Testimonial Pages
- Filterable Blog, Portfolio, Staff and Testimonial Pages
- 1-4 Column Portfolio, Staff and Testimonial Page Layout Options
- Masonry Blog, Portfolio, Staff and Testimonial Pages
- Custom Black & White Filter Option
- Custom Hover Effects
- Symple Mega Menu
- Local Scroll Option (Create A Single Page Website!)
- Add Icons To Menus
- Select Specific Navigation Menus Per Page
- Custom Parallax Image Row Backgrounds
- Custom Row font colors (
- Custom Theme Rebranding Option
- Custom Logo Upload
- Custom Favicon Upload
- Custom iPhone & iPad Icon Uploads
- Google Analytics Field
- Boxed Layout
- Full-Width Layout
- Option To Select Layout On A Per Page Basis
- Left, Right and No Sidebar Post/Page Layouts
- Full-width Post/Page Layouts
- Option To Select Sidebar Location On A Per Post/Page Basis
- Custom Container Width Options
- Custom Sidebar Width Option
- Responsiveness Toggle
- Custom Responsive Width Option
- Custom Backgrounds (Boxed Layout)
- 3 Header Styles
- Optional Fixed Header
- Optional Header Search
- Optional Header Overlay Navigation
- Custom Header Padding Options
- Custom Logo Margin Options
- Custom Page Title Styles: Default, Centered, Centered Minimal, Image
- Custom Header Video Support
- Page Title Subheading Options
- Page Setting Options To Disable Title, Disable Header, Select A Layout And Add A Slider On A Per Page Basis
- Google Font Options (Select Font, Weight, Size & Color)
- Unlimited Color Options For Links, Theme Buttons, Header Backgrounds, Menus, Navigation, Drop downs, Sidebars, and Footers
- Portfolio, Staff and Testimonials Custom Post Type Options: custom URL, Related Items, Detailed Entries, Custom Sidebar, Column Count, Sidebar Location, Singe Post Layout, Custom Post Type Dashboard Icon Upload, and more
- WooCommerce Options: Optional Card Icon In Menu, Custom WooCommerce Sidebar, Shop Sidebar Location, Column Count, Product Page Layouts, Related Items Count & Columns, and Custom Sale Color
- Blog Options: Custom URL, Large Image Entries, Thumbnail Image Entries, Grid Layout, Masonry Grid Layout, Sidebar Location, Singe Post Layout, Pagination Option, Next/Previous Option, Infinite Scroll Option, Exclude Categories From Main Blog Template Option, Author Avatar Support
- Custom Blog Page Template
- Custom Blog Post Series Option
- Custom Post Formats For Images, Galleries, Quotes, Audio and Video
- Custom Image Cropping For Blog, Portfolio, Staff, Testimonials, WooCommerce Products, and
- Custom WP Gallery
- Footer Callout
- Footer Widgets 1-4 Columns
- Custom Copyright Text
- Built-in Social Sharing For Posts (Blog, Pages, Portfolio, WooCommerce)
- SEO Options For Sidebar Headings, Footer Headings, Breadcrumbs, Version Parameters and Cleanup WP Head
- Option To Set Default Page Layout
- Optional Back To Top Button
- Styled Custom CSS Field
- WooSidebars Unlimited Custom Sidebars Supported
- Contact Form 7 Supported
- WordPress SEO by Yoast Supported
- Free Theme Updates
- Auto-Updates for The Theme & Visual Composer Extension
- Great Support Via Author Page
- And SOO much more! View all features
Image Credits Notice: All of the images used on our demo can be found on the following websites. For permission to use these images, please see the licensing terms on each respective website or contact them for permission.
- Steve Wolf Design
- Mikael Gustafsson
- Morgue File
- Logo Instant