Hi there and thanks for checking out ‘Touch’
‘Touch’ is the 4th in a series of 5-star WordPress themes from Bonfire Themes and is intended for use on smartphone and/or tablet devices. Set it up as a secondary theme and display it only to mobile visitors, or set up a brand new WordPress installation; the choice is yours.
‘Touch’ may look light and airy but, as can be seen on the features list below, comes with plenty of features in tow and can be used for many purposes; set up a straightforward blog, an optional static front page, a touch gesture-enabled gallery, or even a portfolio. Also included is a utterly unique comment form along with a validation-enabled contact form, plus sliders, shortcodes, ‘install as web app’ functionality and so on, and so on.
TOP NOTCH SUPPORT
As with people who’ve purchased our previous themes can attest to, Bonfire’s clients can always expect nothing short of stellar support. Here’s what just some of current clients have to say:
- ”..over and above what I expect from a developer.”
- “By far the best support I have found on ThemeForest to date!”
- “You guys have the best customer service on Themeforest! A+++”
- “This theme is amazing! The support is top notch … The most helpful author I’ve worked with and code is very clean and easy to work with. * * * * *“
- “Awesome theme with amazing support.”
- “This is by far the best support I’ve gotten on TF.”
- “Excellent theme, fantastic support … You have solved my mobile headache.”
- “Best support I’ve ever seen! .. Five stars is not enough!”
- “Thank you for your swift reply!”
- “I am impressed by the speed of your answer :)”
- “… customer service provided goes above and beyond … An excellent experience from start to finish.”
- “Thanks a lot for your help – very quick!”
- “… extreme fast response!!!”
- “Wow, thanks for the prompt response.”
- “Excellent response time, man. Awesome service.”
- ”...quick to respond and very helpful.”
- ”..documentation [has] been a great help..”
- “Thank you very much for the super-quick support.”
- “Thanks for such a speedy response! You rock man!”
Thoroughly tested: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and desktop browsers
‘Touch’ is a thoroughly tested theme. iPhones and iPads, Android and Windows devices, even desktop browsers. It works everywhere. Should you use it as such, it can even function as a full-blown desktop site.
‘Touch’ works alongside your existing desktop theme
‘Touch’ works alongside your existing desktop theme and can easily be shown to your mobile and/or tablet visitors only. To get a first hand look at the theme, visit the live demo site here.
Touch-enabled gallery Swipe, pinch and zoom
‘Touch’ comes with a customized version of PhotoSwipe, the popular touch-enabled gallery system, which integrates absolutely seamlessly with WordPress. Let your visitors swipe, pinch and zoom their way through your images!
- unique and super clean design
- 2-level accordion menu
- back, call, email buttons in the header
- ‘install as web app’ functionality on iOS (with install prompt, splash screens + icons!)
- integrated share buttons for Twitter, Facebook and Google+ (no setup necessary!)
- ready for translation/localization (.mo, .po files included)
- tested on several browsers across multiple operating systems and devices (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- a very unique, subtly animated comment form
- contact form with validation
- a fully responsive liquid design that works beautifully on desktop, tablets and smartphones (everything from forms and fields to menus and embedded content is automatically resized to ensure your site looks its best on whatever device and resolution it’s being viewed on)
- fully retina-ready
- beautiful and subtle use of CSS3 and jQuery animations
- includes themes for two different slider plugins
- touch-enabled gallery (customized PhotoSwipe)
- multiple page templates allowing for formatting of content (no title, centered title, back button, and combinations thereof)
- a ton of extremely customizable shortcodes (alerts, dividers, buttons etc).. ..plus shortcodes for YouTube, Vimeo, USTREAM, DailyMotion, Blip.tv.. .. and shortcodes for easily placing content in columns (text, images, as well as video)
- custom background tool enabled; change the theme’s background color/image in seconds (a dozen background images included)
- extensive documentation
- PSD included
- ready-to-edit child theme included
Update 1.5- Instead of only being available on the front page, the search function is now integrated into the menubar and is quickly accessible from all posts and pages (as is the case with the ‘back’, ‘call’ and ‘e-mail’ buttons though, the ‘search’ button too can be removed if you so wish).
Update 1.4- Addressed potential iOS 7 icon display issue
Update 1.3- Addressed possible WordPress 3.6 menu incompatibility
Update 1.2- Added ‘install as webapp’ functionality for iOS
- Ready-to-edit child theme now included
- Updated main menu (an opened menu with sub items can now be closed individually)
Update 1.1- Updated main menu; an opened menu with sub items is now closed as another is opened.
More from BonfireConsider having a look at our full ThemeForest portfolio.
We also create WordPress plugins; visit our CodeCanyon portfolio.