This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Does anybody know why when i use “Single Image” optin in the header section on my site for each page I get all these extra backslahesin the html code?
style="background: url(http\:\/\/www\.kqranchresort\.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2014\/07\/KQ_rvstorage\.jpg) no-repeat center top; height: 450px
Thanks for purchasing one of our files, we really appreciate it
Please kindly post your technical questions on AitThemes Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently.
Create an Account | Support Forum | Find your “Item Purchase code” |
Online Documentation | Frequently asked questions
this theme is not responsive ? on mobile phone
This theme is not responsive. There is an adaptive layout designed for 3 screen resolutions (2 for tablets, 1 for mobile phones)
I needs to add rooms for each item. (http://all.lk) and who needs to add there hotel in to my site visitor can be posted.
Please kindly post your technical questions on our Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently. The Support Forum can be accessed at: http://support.ait-themes.com
You support forum account will be generated automatically.
I bought the Tour Operator theme and I install it into wp but the search box doesn´t show on the website. Also, I have added the items and they are not showing on the website as well as I uploaded logo and I have changed the colors of the theme but non of the changes shows on the website. Is there any other plugin I have to use or install? Also, in the theme should be “easy admin” for business but I cant see where is it. How can my clients sing up to easy admin? Thank you for your help.
The website is: svadobnesaly.sk
ps: mozete tam pisat po slovensky
Super dakujem. Takze mozem pisat na fore po Sk aj ked je cele forum v ang?
Hi, congratulations for your template.
I want to know how to change the text color of the post in the sidebar.
Now they leave me the same color as the background. For instance: www.museosmalaga.net
Thanks for your message We didn’t solved the colorpicker settings so deep as you need but you can use the custom CSS field to change the colors in more details.
If you need help please kindly post your technical questions on our Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently. The Support Forum can be accessed at: http://support.ait-themes.com
Virus included to you product !!
After installing the theme in wp-includes folder appears file wp-blg.php, wich is PHP.SHell. Also chrome is showing warning that package contains viruses while downloading the package. I have all screenshots & can post if necessary.
/wp-includes/SimplePie/wp-blg.php: PHP.Shell-22 FOUND
Hi, we chcked our theme and this is not our file and there are not any files with virus infections. The problem can be in your hosting or server.
screenshot was taken while downloading the package http://joxi.ru/bmok4l3tKlRnmy
It looks Google Chrome has some problem with some themeforest items. May i suggest you try another browser. If you keep having issues try contact envato on this as it is beyond our control.
I am web developer, linux system administrator with 10 years of prof exp.
I can differ virus from non virus.
You wp theme has a vulnerability from where attackers may change/add or modify files in WordPress package.
our developers are checking this now, please write me a private message with more description or indicators if you have some.
we double checked our themes and we can responsibly say that they are absolutely free of any infections or malwares. The blocking of some zip files is caused by bug in chrome after last update and its not only our problem – you can read more about this problem here: https://forums.envato.com/t/themeforest-downloads-fail-on-google-chrome-45/7143/7
However, we’ve tried to copy the same zip file downloaded from TF to another server, and after download from another location chrome didn’t block file anymore. So it seems that Google Chrome has some problem with themeforest location and not with our file.
If you have infected your website, the source is not from our theme and your website has been hacked directly via wordpress, or you have infected your server.
Since we have more than 50 000 customers, we should know about something like that but we were not contacted by any other customers with problem like this.
Check this links
and find your theme !!!!
This is 1 month old incident and the vulnerability was caused by Revolutions slider. We updated it immediately and NOW YOU CAN FIND OUR THEME in “Themes already offering a secure update (safe to buy)” section as you can read in your second link.
Is there a way to extend the search criteria. I’m looking to develop a “renting house” overview project where people could add much more criteria before searching.
If yes, how is it setup?
Sorry but search implemented in theme is made to measure of information presented within posts and cannot be extended in any way with more filters to filter results according to additionally added criteria. Necessary is additional implementation of own solution for that directly in theme files.
Hi there, can you please tell us how listed businesses receive their money once a site visitor purchased a trip or a booked a hotel?
Kind regards, Adenino
Theme do not include reservation system to manage payments and reservations. Form on Item detail page is simple reservation form which send email with information filled by visitor.
Thanks, then how customers are going to book and pay for their booking?
Online payments are unfortunately not implemented in the theme, you can however disable our simple booking/enquiry system and replace it with other solution. Thanks.
We like your theme very much yet we are very surprised how people were able to buy it knowing it does not make any money!! thanks anyway.
Hi. I would like to see your site example, but this did not load. What’s up?? It can be seen ?? greetings and thanks
Sorry there was a temporary issue with connection to our servers. Everything is up and running now: http://preview.ait-themes.com/touroperator/wp1/
Pre purchase question:
1. Do you have a showcase of sites using this theme?
2. Can have a right sidebar on all pages and post and all column options for ads. optin etc .
3. Is there a site builder? can I add for example a 4 column row of images any where within my content area?
4. Can I create and save a section (not a whole page layout) that can be used throughout certain pages. eg. I have 4 column images which are quick links to main pages. Can I create them as one section pull this in as a ready made ‘global’ section. Affiliate ads is another example in this requirement. I want to be able to add sections that have been made once and saved as a global element to be used again when ever I want
5. IS there a mega menu posibility?
6. Do you have an events module?
7. Is there a sticky header so menu will always show?urchase question
Thank you for your message. Please see my comments below:
1. Please check our online showcase portfolio: https://www.ait-themes.club/showcase/
2. Yes you can have a right sidebar on all pages.
3. Sorry this feature is not included in the theme.
4. Sorry this feature is not included in the theme.
5. Sorry this feature is not included in the theme.
6. Sorry this feature is not included in the theme.
7. Sorry this feature is not included in the theme.
Hi, I have purchased this theme. I wonder how can I change the “Search items”? I would want to show only following items: Search, Price, From, To, Radius.
Thank you for your help
Hi we are about to buy this theme for our site, but we first has some question:
1) Does this theme allow users to submit their own apartments and their own Paypal account API? We want the user to get its payments direcly.
2) Is it available bankwire payment?
3) Can a user pay only a part of the whole payment e.g. 20% deposit (down payment)?
4) Is there a common calendar for all the apartments availability?
Hi, Thank you for your message. Please see my comments below:
1. Users can register, create an account and list their own accommodation, but users won’t get payments directly.
2. Sorry payments for accommodation are not implemented, what’s implemented is paypal payment for user registration
3. Sorry this is not implemented
4. Please check our demo site to see what’s implemented.
I am interested to purchase your theme, and I have a few questions:
1. I noticed that in the hotel view page (http://preview.ait-themes.com/index.php?bartype=desktop&theme=touroperator), there is a listing of all available hotel rooms and the date period they are available. However, it seems that customers cannot specify their own check in and check out date. Is there a way to enable this option?
2. Does the easy admin panel allow multiple users, such that a representative from each hotel can login into the system to view reservations?
3. On the right hand side of each page, there is a search widget to search for available tours. Can this be changed to search for hotel room vacancies instead?
Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi, Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
1. Theme includes simple enquiry/reservation system that allows you to reserve predefined tours or stays. Please note that it cannot be compared to dedicated reservation portals like hotels.com, etc.
3. Not by default, you can however replace our reservation system with a 3rd party solution.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23