How to upgrade from Modshop to Transformer?
Important:Make a full site backup before updating theme.
- Download the latest version of theme.
- Unzip theme.zip
- Using your FTP client, replace the files for your shop with those from “module” and “theme” folder.
- Go to BO -> Preferences > Themes -> Select Transformer for your shop.
- Go to BO -> Modules -> modules will auto upgrade.
- Install Blog modules and Responsive Email Templates module.
- Go to Preferences -> Images and add new image sizes “thumb_default”(width:56px, height:64px) -> Regenerate thumbnails.
- Clear your prestashop cache.
Here is a video guide.
For customers who have purchased Modshop, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.In case of problems, please contact us via themeforest profile.