Responsive premium WordPress themeThank you for choosing CosmoThemes and purchasing one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your choice is greatly appreciated!
Tripod is a responsive drag-and-drop layout builder WordPress theme intended to power professional photographers blogs or sites coming with complex image gallery options.
Drag and drop template builderYou can use the template builder to display any content type you wish on any page: category posts, tags, banners, team groups, testimonials, latest or featured post, widgets, even individual posts.
For each added element you can choose how to display your content: carousel, filter, load more button or pagination and sort the content by date, likes, number of views, etc. You can also choose your layout: full width or with sidebar and enable the mosaic, grid, thumbnail or list-view.
The template builder is also available for each post / page so you can add elements on your individual posts following the same rules as for template builder.
When you initially install the theme, you will already have 3 default templates in your list: - Mainpage that is assigned for your Mainpage layout
- Default that is assigned for your Archives by date, Post format, Post type, Attachment, Author, Categories,Tags, Search layouts, etc.
- Posts that is assigned for your Pages, Posts and Gallery Layout
Each template is comprised of the following areas: Header, Content and Footer.
Each of these areas contains several so-called elements: Logo, Main menu, Log in menu, Slideshow, Widgets, etc
Thus, the general rule for Templates is to divide content in areas and add desired elements in custom places at user´s will.
Multiple layouts – Timeline view, list view, grid view, masonry view, thumbnail viewYou can have multiple blog layouts: grid view, thumbnails view, mosaic or list view and choose between the image resize method: resize or crop.
You can use the narrow or large port-view layout by simply ticking the corresponding setting from backend.
Not the least, you can add background images for individual posts or for the whole site. The theme comes with several predefined background patterns, as well.
Built-in “Like” systemEnable the “Like” feature to let users easily access faved posts and raise their rating. When a certain post reaches the limit of 50 likes it will become hot. The like limit can be changed from backend while the number of likes for all posts can be randomly generated.
Tooltip helpersEver wondered how to tell your users of a specific feature or important message on your site? You can now achieve this with theme’s built-in tooltip manager. You can use it on every single page on your site being able to add an infinite number of such hints.
Responsive themeTripod is a responsive theme. It uses a framework that permits the site to be accessed on all mobile devices, including iPad, iPhone and Android powered tablets.
Human timeEnable human-time to let users know when the post was added. Switch back to the native WordPress time format from settings.
Facebook and default commentsYou can either enable the default comment system or opt for the Facebook comments.
Add your Facebook application ID so you can moderate comments.
Sidebars and widgetsThe site uses unlimited sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (hot posts, new, comments, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media, Top authors.
Select a different layout for each of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a right sidebar or displayed full-width.
Social media readyAll posts have built-in social-media share buttons that users can click and promote any content of your web site. Enable or Disable them for any particular post or page.
Powerful backendTripod comes with a revised powerful back-end to let you control all sites option without the need to hack or customize your own features.
Other featuresThe theme also uses built-in breadcrumbs, dropdown menus, image resizing, 100+ shortcodes, built-in related posts and social-media sharing, and comes with an extensive documentation to help you get started.
The Revolution Slider presented in the demo is ALREADY INCLUDED in the archive.
Translatable theme. Internationalization readyTripod comes with a .PO file that allows you to translate the theme into your language. Follow the instructions from documentation.
Support:If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support that is conducted through the CosmoThemes support forums: http://cosmothemes.com/forums
Support for all the themes will be available only at the support forum.
version 3.3 (August 20th, 2014)
- Increased image size for Open Graph;
- Fixed body class misinterpretation by Wordpress, for galleries/gallery posts;
- Added the option, to randomize images in the gallery, on every refresh. Option located in every gallery settings;
- Vertical gallery pretty photo fix;
- Fixed related posts bug;
- Added fullscreen slideshow option for all galleries. Option found in gallery’s settings http://i.imgur.com/WwyUgh1.png ;
- Added Pretty Photo lightbox for classic gallery, on image click;
- Added “reverse order” image display option for all galleries. Option found in gallery’s settings http://i.imgur.com/E8enhgw.png ;
- Added comments options for all galleries except Sly and Image Flow;
- Added related posts options for all galleries except Sly and Image Flow.
version 3.2 (July 14, 2014)
- added “latin extended” prefix to Google URL’s;
- added custom link for images, in Sly/Vertical/Mosaic gallery. Option available here http://i.imgur.com/DBYz9i7.png;
- fixed the bug: Cannot delete custom link/video from galleries;
- made videos in Sly gallery fully responsive and workable;
- added the option to show/hide the collapse button in galleries, even if gallery info is hidden http://i.imgur.com/B3nR9Ou.png ;
- added “new tab” option for thumbnails in views. Option is found in post’s options http://i.imgur.com/T8RERur.png ;
- added color option for the links, in Styling http://i.imgur.com/0Z6ODdx.png ;
- Added 10s timeout for Instagram widget response;
- fixed billing background color;
version 3.1 (June 04, 2014)
- fix error for classic and folio gallery, when only one image is added to the gallery;
- vertical gallery fix: preview of the images is before all images are loaded;
- added more social networks for team members;
- disabled unnecessary calls to external links;
- fixed vertical gallery image positioning;
- Image flow gallery scrollbar position;
- disabled “Replay-To” header from email structure, as some hostings do not support it;
- the Wordpress default gallery was styled;
- disabled “Replay-To” header from email structure, as some hostings do not support it;
- added video option for vertical and sly gallery. Work to be done for responsive fixes on Sly; TUTORIAL: https://cosmothemes.zendesk.com/entries/28586981-Video-clips-in-Tripod-galleries
- added fade effect on adding / modifying video in gallery;
- styling video icon on gallery image thumbnail.
version 3.0 (April 29th, 2014)
- FEATURE: added black theme design option in styling;
- disabled Pretty Photo icon on mobile screens for Vertical Gallery;
- attached Pretty Photo icon to image rather than to image div;
- fixed bug related to post format Gallery;
- fixed image size setting for post format Gallery;
version 2.9 (April 17th, 2014)
- Changed the way the Sly Gallery reacts on Left/Right image buttons and Left/Right keyboard arrows. “Second-image” overlap bug fixed;
- FEATURE: added new gallery type: vertical scroll. It has option for image margin, in blog settings;
- Fixed 2 errors 404 for Image Flow gallery;
- Fix for WP 3.9 masonry update – hook was renamed;
version 2.8 (April 9th, 2014)
- Fixed tab filtering image moving effect;
- Option added for Gallery posts – custom links for thumbnails in views. Fixed link option for the posts.;
version 2.7 (April 7th, 2014)
- fixed Facebook comment width bug;
- Search term translation on WooCommerce search;
- FEATURE: added custom link in post options, for post thumbnails;
- Pretty Photo fix for Chrome;
- FEATURE: added captions to sly gallery, and options in gallery settings and in Options;
- FEATURE: added option for enable/disable mask effect for post featured image;
- fixed accordion widget responsive layout;
- fixed menu color when active;
- tuned AJAX pagination for slow hostings;
- fixed FB bug;
- Deleted “Permalink to” hover text.;
- fixed 404 error for the image background in wooshop;
version 2.6 (March 3rd, 2014)
- fixed Pretty Photo bug on cropping the Facebook like;
- fix featured image;
- fixed style bug for red arrows in contact form;
- fixed responsive bug on hover, for thumbnails;
- fixed like disable for pages;
- child menu items were intended with 30px, to make the difference from their parents;
- fixed top cart;
- added WooCommerce 2.0.9 and Envato Toolkit as recommended plugins;
version 2.5 (February 5th, 2014)
- fixed next/previous buttons on full-width layouts;
- disabled IE8 and 9 notification;
- fixed hover effect for mosaic galleries;
version 2.4 (January 23rd, 2014)
- added header/footer hiding, on galleria load;
- disabled top message for old IE browsers;
- fixed image crop on masonry for grid, as well image zoom when animation is disabled for all views;
- deleted useless code that was making requests to ThemeForest’s API;
version 2.3 (January 10th, 2014)
- changed color for the arrows in classic gallery, from white to grey;
- Fixed displaying the text content when gallery is password protected, for lists;
- fixed warning while hosting server has allow_url_fopen to OFF, for non-retina logos;
- We styled links in post content, as everybody was asking about it
- added a hide header/footer button when gallery is included to frontpage;
version 2.2 (December 19th, 2013)
- added reply-to mail feature, while receiving emails form Contact Form.;
- added keyboard navigation (left/right arrows) for Sly gallery;
- fixed tags and categories for Galleries;
- fixed cursor for IE11, in Folio gallery;
- scroll disabled for Sly gallery, due to multiple technical issues. Navigation methods right now: drag, left/right buttons, arrow keyboard keys, scrollbar, left/right side image click;
version 2.1 (November 25th, 2013)
- fixed thumbnails hover animation disabling while using AJAX pagination;
- fixed retina logo (attachment id);
- fixed image pagination when gallery contain long images;
- added lazy load for sly gallery (post format gallery);
- added full SEO Yoast compatibility;
- fixed paginations for rich templates;
- added drag functionality for the sly gallery type;
- moved content for mosaic single gallery above the images;
- UPDATED the username change on Themeforest;
- ADDED featured image for pages;
- ADDED Revolution Slider plugin to theme’s archive;
version 1.9 (November 1st, 2013)
- fixed upload image buttons for banners;
- fixed slider for posts type Gallery when “cropped image” was enabled;
- updated the username on ThemeForest;
- fixed error 500 while installing the theme, for some hosts;
- instagram widget was styled;
- fixed the featured image mask on single posts, when “image crop” is checked.
version 1.8 (October 20, 2013)
- a new uploader added due to some client issues with the old one;
version 1.7 (October 4, 2013)
- we have disabled recommendation for Envato toolkit;
version 1.6 (September 12, 2013)
- fixed JS cookie 404 Error for some host providers;
- added option to enable/disable the mask effect for featured image on dingle post;
- added image caption as alt attribute in a few places where it was missing;
- show likes on single post page independent of meta settings;
- fixed bug from archive page;
- pagination fixes;
- fixed Likes on PHP 3.5 errors;
- fixed tabbing for quick contact form;
- fixed featured image on post format Gallery, to not be included in slide;
- fixed responsive and title problem after adding an FB image.
version 1.5 (August 21, 2013)
- fixed Text logo font-family;
- fixed issue with number of posts for testimonials;
- fixed bug related to single post format gallery (sly is not defined);
- fixed no image path in some widgets;
- fixed like resetting for galleries;
- fixed some compatibility issues with versions older than 1.1 for galleries;
- ADDED NEW GALLERY FORMAT: MOSAIC VIEW;
version 1.4 (August 2, 2013)
- added WP 3.6 compatibility; - fixed toggle bug; - fixed slide button position in sly galleries; - removed double content for password protected posts; - added option to change the color for the menu arrows, widgets arrows, Sly gallery scroll bar and heart.
version 1.3 (July 19, 2013)
- added text align and vertical align for footer elements
- fixed gallery on front page
- added option to hide gallery sidebar for each gallery
- added option for user to upload it’s own fb open graph image
version 1.2 (July 9, 2013)
- added gallery type option for each post
- added image flow slider for galleries
- fixed child theming
version 1.1 (July 5, 2013)
- changes to password protected galleries - made the icon that allows to close the header on mobile devices to be noticed by the users - improved gallery management, now you can see all attached images, sort and delete them much easier
version 1.0 (June 27, 2013)
- fixed list of testimonials and banners issue in template builder
- fixed gallery issue for the case when last image has small height
- added plugin recommendations notifications and recommended Envato toolkit plugin
- added option to select multiple gallery
- changed farbtastic color picker
- fixed warning related to twitter widget
- fixed bug that didn’t allow to show gallery for portfolio if feat img was not set
- added Woocommerce support
- WP 3.6 fixes
version 0.9 (June 19, 2013)
- fixed gallery issues when images are smaller than the gallery container
- updated twitter widget to be compatible with API 1.1
- fix for password protected post with post format gallery
version 0.8 (May 31, 2013)
- fixed some jQuery Migrate deprecated functions
- added retina logo option
- fixed headings typography
- added caption to pretty photo images from gallery
- testimonials were not showing content properly when assigned to a page
- created button for bulk update posts layout settings
- use taxonomy ID instead of slug to avoid problems when using ‘exotic’ names for taxonomies
version 0.7 (May 2, 2013)
- fixed gallery bug for IE
- added option to disable hover effect
version 0.6 (April 27, 2013)
- used aqua resize to optimize the size of the used images
- fixed accordion shortcode
- removed chrome frame js
- load custom css after style.css
version 0.5 (April 24, 2013)
- changed IDs for additional templates
- added ‘author’ meta box for gallery custom post
- fixed some bugs related to galleries w/o posts
- fixed gallery on orientation change
- lazy loading for the gallery
- fixed image and height for Firefox
version 0.4 (April 17, 2013)
- changed some options for the default gallery template’s footer row
- changes for the media button related gallery posts
- display the label for text/shortcode element
- fixed bug related to gallery categories element
- added option to change the gallery speed
version 0.3 (April 15, 2013)
- fixed problem with featured image mask for safari
- made possible to attach a template that has a gallery to a page
- implemented posibility to show a gallery on front page
- fixed issue related to selected event
version 0.2 (April 5, 2013)
- added option to hide gallery info
- fixed bug related to footer widgets
- fixed opacity for gallery
- padding-bottom for full list