An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, cmsmasters, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from cmsmasters:
We provide professional support for all our products, legally purchased from ThemeForest.
- responding to questions or problems regarding our products;
- guidance through product features;
- troubleshooting and bug fixing for reported issues;
To submit us a ticket please contact us at http://cmsmasters.net/support/
Please also note that it usually takes up to 2 working (for common issues) or 3 working (for problems that require developer’s assistance) for your ticket or forum thread to be answered.
The cmsmasters support center works Monday to Friday.
If you have downloaded our product from any other website, please let us know about this at email@example.com
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Colored Blocks not showing. Did I miss something?
Be sure that Top Sidebar enabled on page
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.