Typastic is a lightning fast, elegant, fully responsive, retina ready theme, which will look great on desktop and as well on tablet or mobile devices. We prepared 5 colour themes for you – you can choose the color which suits you better: white, orange, green, blue or black. But the most important thing is your content, this is the main point of Typastic – your content is king! Besides that it supports your own style by displaying your blog cover over the whole screen – big time! You are writing in a other language than english? No worries, Typastic has you covered – no matter if you write in german (deutsch), spanish (español), french (français), japanese (???), russian (??????) or italian (italiano) it is made for your language!
You on Display!
The Main Features:
- ALL AJAX, no more pagereloads! (with caching for even faster display and url change)
- Disqus Comments
- Featured Post Image
- Isolation View for Posts
- One-on-One Email Support
- Multilingual (works with EVERY language)
- Flat, Clean, Elegant, Modern Design can be used for any type of website
- Smooth Animations and scroll effects
- 5 Color Schemes
- Built mobile first for speed (Mobile friendly)
- Blazing fast loading time (Pingdom score 100/100)
- Vimeo, Youtube and co support (and responsive)
- Responsive all the way
- Retina ready
- Uses all the options possible from Ghost
- Easy to install and configure, features can be turned on or off
- 3 background covers included!
- Extensive dummy data file included
- HTML5 and CSS3 based
- Clean Programming: Well organized, commented & clean code
- Split up Code in Partials
- Full social sharing support
- SEO optimized
- Fully documented
- Syntax highlighting for 63 languages
- Font Awesome Icons
Those features, bugfixes and improvements are going to be implemented within the next updates
- FEATURE: Soundcloud and Mixcloud support - FEATURE: Disqus support - FEATURE: Parallax scrolling - FEATURE: Rich snippets support (schema.org) - FEATURE: Facebook & Twitter meta data
Version 2.0 – January 26th, 2014
All new Documentation, beautiful and more informative than ever!
- IMPROVEMENT: All new Documentation!!!
Version 1.9 – January 25th, 2014
Disqus Comments – give your readers a voice!
- FEATURE: Disqus comments
Version 1.8 – January 14th, 2014
Analytics Code works again!
- FIX: analytics Code error with new Ghost 0.4, now you can paste the whole tracking snippet - easy!
Version 1.7 – Dezember 10th, 2013
Link to every social account you can imagine!
- OPTION: accounts to configure the links - FEATURE: social links and icons in the author box - FEATURE: new social account support for: Dribbble, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Skype and Flickr
Version 1.6 – Dezember 8th, 2013
- IMPROVEMENT: Smooth animations for all transitions, including Ajax - IMPROVEMENT: even faster loading and page speed - FEATURE: color theme switcher for [live preview][live-preview-link]
Version 1.5.6 – November 25th, 2013
- IMPROVEMENT: featured Images get preloaded, all time ready for display!
Version 1.5.5 – November 16th, 2013
- FEATURE: Syntax Highlighting for 63 languages! - OPTION: **syntaxHighlighter** to disable Syntax highlighting
Version 1.5 – November 12th, 2013
AJAX all the way! From now on Typastic is completely dynamic – if you want! No more page loads, all gets pulled in behind the scenes!
- FEATURE: all Dynamic via AJAX - FEATURE: caching of past AJAX-requests for instant display - FEATURE: dynamic browser URL change on AJAX posts - OPTION: **allDynamic** to disable AJAX loading
Version 1.4 – November 12th, 2013
Featured images are here! We took the time to get a unique implementation that fits to Typastic. With this came the solution of a isolation view for the post.
- FEATURE: featured post image - FEATURE: isolation view for post - OPTION: **featuredMedia** to disable featured images (as well as videos and sound when implemented) - BUGFIX: post slide in on scroll down when loaded per endless scrolling
Version 1.3 – November 9th, 2013
Infinite scrolling is here! Not only have we integrated it nicely into Typastic, we also handcrafted a beautiful retina-ready css3 animation for the loading AND we also made a special effort and wrote a custom script “typasticEndless.js to do all the magic. This way it was possible to preserve the first class loading time and even give you the option to disable it easily through the “options.hbs” and have the good old pagination back.
- FEATURE: infinite scrolling - FEATURE: "options.hbs" partial for easy customization - FEATURE: Google Analytics Tracking Support - FEATURE: "analytics_code" partial for easy setup of Google Analytics - OPTION: **endlessScroll** to disable endless scrolling - BUGFIX: background cover scales now centered (before it was left orientated)
Version 1.2 – November 5th, 2013
Ready for every language, two more color schemes and even easier switching between them! We implemented a completely new way to change the scheme, just change the keyword in “colorscheme.hbs” (ex. “white” to “blue”) and it’s applied! This way it was possible to make the already outstanding loading time even lightly faster than before!
- COLOR-SCHEME: blue color scheme added - COLOR-SCHEME: green color scheme added - IMPROVEMENT: usable in every language! - IMPROVEMENT: easy color scheme change with "colorscheme.hbs" - IMPROVEMENT: arrow on author box
Version 1.1 – October 30th, 2013
This is a major update with some nice features!
- FEATURE: CSS3 animations for various small details - FEATURE: custom made flip animation for author box on post page - FEATURE: new and retina ready icons! - FEATURE: back to list arrow on post page - FEATURE: collapsing arrows for page navigation - FEATURE: responsive video embeds (Youtube, Vimeo...) - BUGFIX: orientation change for author box on small screens - IMPROVEMENT: responsive design and special layouts