2.How to remove “Header Search” section?
1.Please find the “header.php” file in theme folder.
2.Find the follwoing code <?php get_search_form();?> and remove it.
This item is by an Elite Author
- Author was Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Won a Competition
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Elite Author
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
4.49 stars4.49 average based on 71 ratings. (more information)
|Created||9 February 13|
|Last Update||1 May 14|
|Compatible Browsers||IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Software Version||WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4|
|Compatible With||WPML, WooCommerce 2.0.x, WooCommerce 1.6.x, WooCommerce 18.104.22.168|
|ThemeForest Files Included||Layered PSD, PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
|Tags||beauty, business, charity, creative, education, health, language, medical, non-profit, portfolio, responsive, school, shop, woocommerce, wpml|
© All Rights Reserved designthemes