An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Cepreu, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from Cepreu:
- Support is not required of Themeforest authors, but I do offer limited support for my customers. I only provide support for my templates\themes and their core features and functionality. I cannot assist with general HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress support or help with modifications in any capacity.
- If you are having trouble with the template\theme, make sure you have the latest version. Read the documentation and FAQ section.
- Support requests are handled via email, which should be sent from my Themeforest profile’s contact form (bottom of the right column). You can also post support requests on item’s message board.
- I usually handle support requests twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday. I cannot offer 24-hour support.
- I am not available for Freelance at the moment.
- I am not a full time Themeforester and my main work is connected with traveling so there may be some delays with the support.
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
“Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.