An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by An-Themes
Additional information from An-Themes:
Support requests are being processed on business days Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT +2) within 24h in the order they were received.
Please Note: This support is for Theme Set-Up, Theme Usage & Bug Reports Only, I do not offer support for making or helping with, customisations to my theme’s code. If you have modified your theme code then please ensure it is not your modifications causing any issues with the theme. We cannot provide support on 3rd party plugins, and all 3rd party plugins should be disabled before contacting us for support.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Theme customisations and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Support for 3rd party plugins and issues that may have arisen after activating this 3rd party plugin
- WordPress General Support. Use the WP.org forums for general WordPress support.
- Support for issues caused by user modifications in the theme’s code, styling and general function by yourselves or your developer
- Theme customisation – $99/hour
- Theme Installation (Demo & Plugins Set-up to the exact look as my demo) – $59
- As a general rule, if you purchase my templates, you like the design, this is a case where you should follow this design line and not modify any code. Simply dropping your logo and your content should be enough for your website. Should look fresh and professional.
- If you purchased my templates means that you are experienced enough to deal with things, such as servers, PHP, CSS and/or JS without asking me any question on basics for any possible issue.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||25 June 13|
|Last Update||25 June 13|
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|ThemeForest Files Included||HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
|Tags||an-themes, anthemes, html5, magazine, modern, news, red, technology, yellow|